Community > Posts By > stevil342001

stevil342001's photo
Thu 01/28/10 01:10 PM
animals are innocent bystanders and there are so many people who feel they have to abuse them..i will never understand this but instant KARMA is going to get them...believe that!!

stevil342001's photo
Mon 01/25/10 09:03 PM
thanks to all of you even thought i didn't agree with you all but i did brake it off.. your advice helped me it gave me the boost i needed thanks!!!!!!!!!!

stevil342001's photo
Mon 01/25/10 05:27 PM

i been in a relationship on and off for almost 2 years .. and i am convinced if it didn't work then i wont work now..but i seem to be the type of person who doesn't want to hurt peoples feelings.. and the last time we broke up it was a very nasty situation .. i know its not going to work ..and soon i have to tell her its over..any suggestions?? without hurting her ??

What I am hearing is:

- You like the drama
- You are OK with putting other people’s happiness in front of yours because you don’t want to hurt their feelings. Is she willing to do the same?

Man up! Stop the roller coaster ride and take responsibility for your life and happiness. The more you waste your time on a bad situation – the longer you will NOT find happiness even if that means being single.

i hate drama but i am a good person it has nothing to do with manning up what it has to do with

Break it off for good and reinvent yourself. It sounds like you got lost in this person and you don’t have a sense of “self” anymore.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. slaphead frustrated

Good luck :thumbsup:

it has nothing to do with manning up..i dont need someone in my life to make my life complete what am conspired about is her 11 year old daughter it has nothing to do with drama i HATE DRAMA

stevil342001's photo
Mon 01/25/10 05:20 PM

Reality is that you ARE going to hurt her but you can do it respectfully and carefully. As stated, sit her down and calmly explain how it is and why. Hopefully if you stay calm - she'll stay calm. It's not easy but it's necessary. Then don't call, write, text, etc etc. Make a clean break.

thanks you that's the most respectful suggestion i have heard so far

stevil342001's photo
Mon 01/25/10 05:05 PM
i been in a relationship on and off for almost 2 years .. and i am convinced if it didn't work then i wont work now..but i seem to be the type of person who doesn't want to hurt peoples feelings.. and the last time we broke up it was a very nasty situation .. i know its not going to work ..and soon i have to tell her its over..any suggestions?? without hurting her ??

stevil342001's photo
Mon 01/25/10 07:30 AM

stevil342001's photo
Mon 01/25/10 07:23 AM
hi everyone , well am not new here am a oldtimer just had alot going on for the last past year.i had to put my cat tony down after a long illness he had and it took me sometime to recover from his loss..i know some of you might think am crazy but after spending almost $1000 in vet bills they still couldnt help him.i finally had to lay him to rest tony suffered from a illness that had to do with crystals in his urnary tract and it just wouldnt go away..but the good news is i have 2 girl kitties now ..maggie may and juile..

stevil342001's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:28 PM

they all float.

and when youre down here with me...

YOULL FLOAT TOO!

want a balloon treaty whats a matter one ballon not enough for ya beep beeep

stevil342001's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:18 PM
and may the killer clowns eats deaths treaty beep beep "pennywise"

stevil342001's photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:19 PM

Nice.....and congrats on your sobriety.

thank you happy

stevil342001's photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:10 PM
"this is something i wrote 6 months ago i been sober that long"
Dear alcohol,
For years you worked best for me when I needed not to feel. You where my best friend but you’re turned on me. You demanded my time even helped me ignore my pet. You destroyed my well being and took my self-esteem and left me with nothing but an empty feeling- you had me in your grips and raped me of my self-worth tortured me when I was down and left me with no friends- you promised me self confidence and left me with shame you promised me companionship but yet I was always alone – you gave me the courage to say what I wanted to say but the words where filled with filth and shameful things. You filled my spirits but the spirits where dark. You helped me lie when it would have been easier to tell the truth you had me in your grips thinking one would do me but 22 followed you had me wish god would take me dead when I really wanted to live.
You have taken good jobs from me stoled for me and lied my way into the next drink. You promised me all I could be –but what I became was a DRUNK. Well NO MORE!!!
This is goodbye alcohol!! I no longer need to function in life. You see I have GOD and a FELLOWSHIP that can give me more that what you could ever give me...I have 12 steps to freedom AND YOUR NOT INVITED! For as many people as you kill a year. I won’t give you the satisfaction of being one of your victims. No more will I allow you to control my life. No more will I have to sacrifice love ones to you – n0 more will I have e to keep saying am sorry for the things I say under your spell or hurt anyone else NOT FOR YOU!!
So this is goodbye alcohol our friendship is over the times we spent are history and your history from my life you can no longer try to kill me
Goodbye my deadly friend
Ps .now that you’re gone I can be a giver not a taker
Cuz takers are losers

stevil342001's photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:08 PM
the ship wights tons ..it would take alot to bring it up...but that was a very good questionflowerforyou

stevil342001's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:02 PM

A bakery nightmare--I arrived early to pick up my daughter's birthday cake, and found the icer frosting my cake with her handsill ill . Needless to say,I left without the cakeill

dont blame ya there

stevil342001's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:54 PM
this is one of my fav shows but i have to admit it makes me think twice about eating at some resturants..do you have any resturant nightmares to tell??

stevil342001's photo
Sat 10/18/08 04:46 PM

am good honey how about you...
im really well thanks nice to see you bigsmile

good to see you its been awhile

stevil342001's photo
Sat 10/18/08 04:37 PM
am good honey how about you...

stevil342001's photo
Sat 10/18/08 04:33 PM
hi cocoflowerforyou

stevil342001's photo
Fri 10/17/08 04:52 PM
recently queen and paul rodgers made a studio cd called the cosmos rocks..iam relucted to buy it because i think since freddie died many years ago they should of changed the name of the band what do you think??

stevil342001's photo
Mon 10/06/08 08:28 AM
hope everyone:banana: is having a awesome day...

stevil342001's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:10 PM
just wanted to say hey to everyone...i been away for awhile but am back ...happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25