Community > Posts By > FFL606

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 07:04 PM

you seem like a nice guy

Am I too nice?...All the women I've been with want bad guys. I'm honest, but I know how to handle "bad guys"
Hey man,,DON'T take it personal,,,ITS NOT you its the ones looking,,the ones close enough to date that is the problem,,,NOW
THEY just don't find you attractive,interresting enough, not their type and SO-ON,,give YOU some more time to be seen by MANY,,and new ones come on everyday,,,SOON,,,one will SEE YOU and think YOUR PERFECT for them and then everything will be COOL!drinker
TIMING and WHO'S looking and where their at,,HAS LOTS to do with YOU being someone they want to get to know better,wink,Good luck
and THIS will pass,,,,,,,,drinker

Cheers!

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 07:00 PM

Why do you hate being single? Once you become comfortable with yourself and learn to love yourself and your own company, then you won't be in such a rush to find "the one" and that's probably when you will find her. winking

I love being by myself, I love my own company, I get a real kick out of me. :banana:

What am I doing wrong in relationships? I think I am myself, I know what I want to achieve, but I'm always changing my ambitions

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 06:56 PM

I don't think nothing is wrong with you :)

Thank you, what makes you think that?

and thank you again

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 06:49 PM

i learned my lesson! id rather be single than settling! settling is a waste of time!

Do women like being single too?

I like being single, but I also like being not single : )

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 06:43 PM

....whats wrong with me?

I'd rather be alone than have to deal with another Ms. Catastrophic Delusional Drug-Addled Domesticatrix again.

scared me too

Of course, the BAD part is that it seems like that's ALL that's out there.

I haven't seen a NON-Ms. Catastrophic Delusional Drug-Addled Domesticatrix since the time the glockenspiel fell on my head and I dreamed I was back in the 1500s. Assuming that was a dream.

Now, every time I post something to the effect that EVERYBODY I run across is, in fact, a Ms. Catastrophic Delusional Drug-Addled Domesticatrix, there are always 47 people who feel the need to post "I'm not like that!" as a form of protest or something. We can safely ignore them.

Hey Lex..I'm not like that! :tongue:

Quick, who's got the abacus?

oh wait, I do have the 3 kids...

You forgot to say "AND THEY ARE MY WORLD." Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?

shades

Sorry, I don't have kids either (sorry again) I think its a relief I don't. I have a niece, and a godson, but they are enough for me. I love them to bits for sure but I think I'm to young

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 06:39 PM

you seem like a nice guy

Am I too nice?...All the women I've been with want bad guys. I'm honest, but I know how to handle "bad guys"

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 06:11 PM

your still so young. Don't push it wait for the right one:)
Looking at your profile. Nothing is wrong with you. I do like god in ones life, some kind of faith but that is me.

I don't believe in religion, medicine, or politics.. but I do respect peoples faiths. If I had to choose, politics is my worst hate, closely followed by religion (sorry)... I don't want to make a debate...

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 06:05 PM
I know what you mean..., I've had the same kind of girlfriends but I don't want that anymore. I would like a relationship to last last longer than 6 months, I don't do drugs anymore, but I have good qualities.

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 05:51 PM
....whats wrong with me?

no photo
Tue 03/09/10 09:38 AM
Yeah, I'm into photography

I don't know how to upload photos onto this, I'm on panoramio

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/31276946

I also have a photo in a festival book that made it to the top 10 of a festival award final

http://www.festivalannual.com/festivalawards/pages/MICHAELHANVEY_DOWNLOAD.htm

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 07:01 PM

The Moody Blues- As The Tide Rushes In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyaVA8qaaw

Metallica, Run DMC, John Mellencamp, Madonna, The Sex Pistols, The O'Jay's etcetera etcetera etcetera etcetera are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Moody Blues are not. Even ZZ Top are in the HOF. I'm sorry, but they really suck. Where's the justice?

:thumbsup: ... Daaaayyyyyuuummmmm Straight, Y'all!!!... drinker

Also, the MOST mystical concert I EVER attended; I actually had a profound out of body experience!

... flowerforyou ... MOODY BLUES!!! ... :heart:

Moody Blues?

Rebekka Bakken, The art of how to fall

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 10:04 AM

....anyone got any jokes?

A truck driver was driving along on the Motorway. A sign comes up that reads "low bridge ahead." Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge.

Cars are backed up for miles.

Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?"

The truck driver says, "No mate, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of petrol."

I just noticed your tat. What's it say?

Its Times Like These You Learn To Live Again

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:45 PM
Single (is that a good thing?)

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:43 PM
Aye, its alright. need more coffee though

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:28 PM

People who complain about the weather
As if its its my fault!!

minor pain killing drugs/medicine
(suck it up)

I drink to much coffee

... flowerforyou ... Welcome to Mingle ... drinker

CHEERS!!!!

Excellent ... Eire in da House ... Salut ... And ... Come play in the forums!!!

BTW ... Never understand when folks say the weather is narsty?!

noway ... Huh, excuse me .... I love 'messy' weather! ... bigsmile

Rain is my true LOVE ... love

Edit: I once lived there ... profile pic on the ocean is County Clare!

I live in Belfast, Antrim

I love rainy weather/ thunder storms
But hot sunny weather is what I like most
I cant complain about the rest, it happens !!

Slainte ;)

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:16 PM
Edited by FFL606 on Fri 03/05/10 07:17 PM

As if its its my fault!!

(suck it up)

I drink to much coffee

... flowerforyou ... Welcome to Mingle ... drinker

CHEERS!!!!

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:07 PM
....anyone got any jokes?

A truck driver was driving along on the Motorway. A sign comes up that reads "low bridge ahead." Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge.

Cars are backed up for miles.

Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?"

The truck driver says, "No mate, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of petrol."

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:00 PM
As if its its my fault!!

(suck it up)

I drink to much coffee