Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/13/11 11:03 AM
well i want him to have a job to support himself in my down time im trying to further my education..but if he asking me out he better be able to pay for the date by himself..

like i said im sue hes a nice guy but if he cant afford to take me on a date then id rather not go on a date with him..i dont know if i should ignore him or what.

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/13/11 10:54 AM
so there's a guy on another date site who has been sending me messages and wants to get to know me better..

which is all good and fine but one of my requirements is i want to date someone who has a job bc of my situation which is im a full time stay at home care taker to my grandad,i was primary caretaker for my granny before my grandmother died of a stroke this year.

im sure hes a nice guy but im not attracted to him and hes not working so i dont want to be mean or rude to him,but i need someone who a has a job!

so do i message him and be like im sure your a nice guy but you dont have a job or do i simply keep ignoring him?

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/13/11 10:37 AM
hello and welcome and i celebrate Halloween all year round lol

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/13/11 09:25 AM
drinker drinker

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 10:54 PM
wow.that sad that he decided to do that instead of getting help.

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 09:54 PM
hello and welcome!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 08:53 PM
single and happy but still lookinghappy

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 08:46 PM
i like it!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 08:45 PM
hello and welcome!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 08:44 PM
im only harmful if i havent taken my meds!lol

btw hello and welcome!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 07:12 PM
hello and welcome!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/12/11 06:19 PM
i used to love bad boys it was the thrill of the chase the attention and the feeling of the unknown.it was a rush!

now id rather go the guy i know i can count on and who has my back and im still looking for the guy i can count on lol

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 09:17 PM
well he said what i figured he was gonna say bc he was pushing hard to meet me and then came a sexual question.im glad he doesnt have my number lol

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 06:32 PM
well i dont want to unplug to router..it goes to the other computer

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 06:13 PM
soo basically i have dsl.the router is downstairs with the main computer and my computer is upstairs and its connected to the downstairs on thro a lynksus wireless usb thingy..

my question is can i hook up my cat5 cable to my computer and connect it to the pc and be able to get on xbox live!

i reason i dont use it downstairs right now,well we had a bit of a flood and it doest small too pleasant downstairs!

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:44 AM

Yeah you should actually meet a beautiful girl, then get to know her.... Oh after that get to know yerself.

I think you got that bas ak wards. Know yourself, meet the gal and then get to know her. And most importantly to keep the scammers away, do not tell anyone you have 2 jobs and extra moola to throw around. Sheesh. Didn't you learn that yet?

agreed.like i said its what you say and how you act that will attract certain people!

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:40 AM
and as for mike i didnt see the im box bc im voting on the scream awards on spike.com

well people complain about the people they date or the lack thereof.i don think they realize maybe its the type of person they attract by what they say and act.

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:28 AM
not all women are gold digging succubus.tyvm

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:19 AM
i would just like to say that the guy i added my yahoo list that i was question was already asking me sexual questions so i blocked him!

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:17 AM
mm how about with affection and not material things so much?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25