Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Wed 11/07/12 10:38 PM
some days i love my mania and some days its evil!lol

southern_bee's photo
Tue 09/04/12 06:36 PM
I play it and I'm looking for other people that do!

southern_bee's photo
Wed 01/11/12 03:05 PM
i regularly take my meds every day my friends and family notice a big difference in me..in the beginning i didnt want take it but now i do,and my friends and family are able to joke around with me about it.

southern_bee's photo
Wed 01/11/12 01:45 PM
would you date a person who is bipolar but takes their medication regularly?

southern_bee's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:44 PM

he is missing a head in the pic and the rule is i get to shoot him bc hes a zombie..

There's actually a zombie rule book? Any chance of getting a copy? There's a few people I suspect but can't prove it 100 percent.

yes yes there is is i have that book..its awesome

southern_bee's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:11 PM
i like my lil funny pics that i put up.

southern_bee's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:10 PM
he is missing a head in the pic and the rule is i get to shoot him bc hes a zombie..

southern_bee's photo
Wed 01/04/12 09:16 AM
pretty good..my meds have kicked in!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/22/11 01:38 AM
bc thats as close as some men will actually get to a real lady?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/22/11 01:36 AM
umm if i dont take my bi polar meds i can cover all those in less then an hour!laugh

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/15/11 09:48 AM
i drink on Friday or have a beer or 2 during the week,or i play on my xbox 360,or blast Metallica.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 08:34 PM

Does this weirdo realize that it is cheaper to buy a xbox360...than have a girlfriend ?? ... frustrated

lmao apprentley not damn old creepy dude

well it's very positive that you realized that the relationship had no potential instead of leading him on...really - don;t ever tell a guy u love him unless it's to get in his pants (works every time cuz...they actually b'lieve us)laugh devil

i think he wanted to get into my xbox 360s hard dive lmao and my pants..but after 2 days like wow hell no

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:20 PM

Does this weirdo realize that it is cheaper to buy a xbox360...than have a girlfriend ?? ... frustrated

lmao apprentley not damn old creepy dude

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:20 PM

A guy tells you he loves you to get your XBox. Hmmmmm....that's a new twist.

well he failed bc i left him and my xbox safe like..uggh dude stop telling me u love me u know dont me..

Was it at least an Xbox 360? Otherwise, it was just infatuation.

lol yes it was an xbox 360.

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:54 PM

A guy tells you he loves you to get your XBox. Hmmmmm....that's a new twist.

well he failed bc i left him and my xbox safe like..uggh dude stop telling me u love me u know dont me..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:09 PM

soo i gotta toot my own horn here and also share a horror story

i met a guy from another dating site that my friend helped me pick out and the guy and i went out to the movies and the next day asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend and i said yes.

so the next day he said he loved me and i responded with a wtf,no you dont moment,so said he was sorry and continued to say it.i ignored it thinking he would get the hint but he didnt and then he kept asking to borrow my xbox and he kept asking to borrow it.

so i broke it off with him mainly for trying to borrow my xbox and majorly for him to keep saying he loved me!

im proud that i didnt keep him and wait to see if he got the hint!im glad i left him and not try silly things to make him leave me!

toot!toot!happy

I had to hit your profile to see how old you were that some guy would want your Xbox. Not that having an Xbox is juvenile because in past lives I have gamed quite a bit. I was just wondering what kind of loser could not afford his own Xbox and would bug his girlfriend for her Xbox? That is like coming to my house and demanding the cat or something? OH HECK NO. That is just a weird demand to make. You cannot have the crock pot or laser printer either. For the record, any guy reading this cannot have my beanie collection or Zsu Zsu pets either. LOL.

haha awesome!no hes not on this site and i came close to punching him a few good times that god for my bi polar meds!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/08/11 04:53 PM
soo i gotta toot my own horn here and also share a horror story

i met a guy from another dating site that my friend helped me pick out and the guy and i went out to the movies and the next day asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend and i said yes.

so the next day he said he loved me and i responded with a wtf,no you dont moment,so said he was sorry and continued to say it.i ignored it thinking he would get the hint but he didnt and then he kept asking to borrow my xbox and he kept asking to borrow it.

so i broke it off with him mainly for trying to borrow my xbox and majorly for him to keep saying he loved me!

im proud that i didnt keep him and wait to see if he got the hint!im glad i left him and not try silly things to make him leave me!

toot!toot!happy

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/01/11 08:49 PM
Edited by southern_bee on Tue 11/01/11 08:50 PM
personally for me its not but there have people that have met and now have a relationshp

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/01/11 08:33 PM
from my experience i dont use this site as a dating site,i use it to talk to people bc ive met a lot of great and nice helpful and funny people and i use other sites to find people to date,which is were i met my new boyfriend,

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/01/11 08:26 PM
yer doing it wrong.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25