Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:58 PM
Give everyone free medical so that there was no "your approved" or "your not approved". Everyone should be able to go to the doctor when they need to. No one should avoid going because they can't afford it or don't have insurance.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:56 PM
To find my daughters father and see if we could actually talk some things out.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:33 AM
I would and I have. They won't bother you if you don't bother them. Unless of course they are really angry ghosts, then might be a problem. Basically, just pretend they aren't there and it's all good.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:31 AM
I have a crooked toenail on both feet.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Thu 05/15/08 09:18 PM
Tinkerbell

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:21 AM
NO WAY

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:20 AM
Everything has a time and place. When the time is right, you will meet someone and then you will have what you want. I haven't had a bf in over a year, it was for 4 months and before that was 3 years. Apparently I haven't met the right one either. When the time is right, I will. Have patience and just enjoy yourself. Didn't you say, you just moved to Vegas? Give it time. I used to live there, there are a lot of ladies down there that would love to meet a nice good looking guy like you. Give it time.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:41 PM
I can't pin point one thing, I miss my mother, my brother, having a relationship, being happy and having my kids home or at least close to home.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:01 AM
Lived in Old River and what I understand used to be Oildale.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:00 AM
You look familiar. I used to live in Bakersfield a number of years ago.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:51 AM
You either? lol, I am afraid the ceiling is going to fall in. I looked up recent earthquake activity on the net and found a good site for earthquake info for Reno.
http://quake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/quakes0.htm
3.5 at 12.29, 2.1 at 12:32 and 1.0 at 12:42 out of Verdi-Mogul.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:01 AM
A friend just told me that they are saying that the little ones are good, they are releasing pressure from the earth, but it is usually an indication of something bigger to come later. That is just messed up. I just moved here. I don't need earthquakes. I grew up in Calif. I know what they are and I don't like them.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 04/25/08 11:57 PM
Yesterday, Reno, NV had a minimum of 13 small earthquakes. All 3.0 or lower. We just had another one about 5 minutes ago. This one was a little stronger than the others. I have not heard a report on the strength of this one yet. This is just not right. They need to quit. It is like being on a rolling sea in the middle of the ocean and I get seasick.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:59 PM
quirky

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:12 PM

I'm not in. I'm lonely and bitter.

I'd bid on you

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:05 PM
Who's fronting this weekend?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:25 PM
"I'm really not out to just get you in to bed"
Yeah right

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/22/08 07:06 PM
Most women have more of a sex drive when they are pregnant (except maybe during the first 3 months with the morning sickness), even up to going into labor.
Men have a fear of "hurting the baby" and tend to have just as much drive, but find more excuses not to have sex.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/22/08 06:41 PM
It is very important that you have it done. With Ovarian cancer out there among other things, trust me, you want to know now so that if there is a problem they can help. They are uncomfortable, but not always painful. Get it done.
If you are over 40, get a mammogram done too. Those are just as important. I had my first one done a last month. There was a suspicious area and I have to have another one done to make sure it's ok. As much as I hated finding out that there was something there, I would rather know so that they can figure it out and help get it resolved.
JUST DO IT!!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:29 AM
Maybe a little, but not always

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25