Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:10 PM
Player, are you at it again? I still don't get why people think listening to an 18 yr old giving advice to adults is so fasinating.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:56 PM
LOL, I totally love it

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:47 PM
I love it. Reminds me of a girl I went to school with, lmao

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:29 PM
It is gonna happen to us all, lol
that was great

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:26 PM
Those were really good.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:22 PM
Have made it through 1-6, 7 isn't even working for me right now, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:26 PM
Great post Karen.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:25 PM
enters room, looks around, "Not worth my time, again", exits room, never to return.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:19 PM
Age is just a number. It shouldn't matter. There have been May-December romances for years. Why should the men have all the fun?
My last husband was 7 years younger than me. I am currently IM'ing with a guy who is 7 years younger than me. Who cares? If you are interested, GO FOR IT!!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 01:13 PM
lmao, too funny

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:29 AM
I would have no problem dating a man with kids. I have 3 of my own plus a whole extend family full of them. They are very important to me, as I am sure his kids are to him. Even the one's I didn't give birth to, I talk about them just as much as I do my real ones.
I do wait until I know where the relationship is going before I introduce the man to my children for a number of reasons. My youngest attaches easily and if the relationship didn't work out, she is the one who gets hurt the most. The other reasons are the rest of my kids (yes all of them) are very protective of mom and want to grill and possibly even threaten potential dates, lol, (if you can handle my my kids you are doing great!).
I figure, a divorced man is most likely going to have kids too, why not date them too. Is it fair for a man to date a woman with kids but not for a woman to date a man with kids?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:20 AM
Very nice frank

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:54 AM
I didn't write the article, just thought I would share. It was posted on Yahoo's dating information.
It doesn't mean anyone is any one particular personality, just something to watch for.
Good luck guys!
There is one for the ladies too.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:53 AM
There is one posted for the guys too. Didn't want to single out anyone, lol
I really thought that this way great. Yahoo's dating information is informative, interesting and some times funny.
Good luck to all us ladies!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:45 PM
Kitty looks totaly oblivious to it being there too, lol, so cute

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:39 PM
Hope you are ok, wanting. Trying hard not to laugh, sorry.
I was 15, thought this guy really liked me. No license, no permission, "borrowed" my stepdad's truck and went to go see this guy. Was there for about half an hour, headed back (had a friend that went with me), some whack job drunk, pulled over when we stopped to trade places. Broke the drivers window, yelled and screamed, got back in his car and drove off. I ended up totaling out the truck, breaking a lower vertabrae and landing in the hospital. The ambulance that picked us up, had just come from the repair shop my parents owned.
That was stupid and embarassing. The guy wasn't in to me as much as I was into him.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:35 PM
Unfortunately, it sounds like she got used when it was convenient for him. Didn't try to see if there was more there with the friend/lover and basically threw her over. She needs to kick his azz to the curb and find someone that will treat her with the respect she deserves.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:25 PM
Wasn't offended either nu2, loved some of your insights. happy

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:34 PM
This whole thread, you have insulted people and made it known that you this really macho guy. Really macho guys don't really CARE about other people, it ruins their image. So, you either cared about someone or you aren't being honest. Which is it?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:20 PM
So funny. Only limiting it to people you think you can insult, wow, what a concept.
I feel sorry for you Bob, as I see you being a lonely, bitter old man one day.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next