Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:17 PM
3 beautiful daughters
24, 18 and 7 (anyone want a 7 year old for awhile? jk)
I also have two beautiful granddaughters (5 and 6 months)
I wouldn't trade any of them for the world, the galaxy maybe.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:12 PM
I would except for two things.
1) you are way too young for me
2) you live way too far away

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 02/24/08 05:22 PM
I like that one, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:32 AM
very nice

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:01 PM
Why am I single? Let me count the ways. 1.Most of the men I meet are idiots and hicks. 2. The nice ones live too far away to develop a good relationship. 3. I am single mom that has no child care to date. 4. Maybe I am a little too picky. 5. I don't think there are any men that are normal out there (by my defination of normal anyway). 5. I somehow attract these guys that think they can get me to agree to some really kinky stuff. 6. I am moving again and don't have time to find someone.
Is that enough reasons to still be single?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:14 PM
I like that. I should have had that info when I was married, lol. In his case it was cause he was a lazy cheap azz bum who preferred to spend his money drinking than remembering holidays and his family. And he wondered why we got divorced ohwell

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:04 PM
So basically, if the man doesn't do any thing for the lady on Valentine's Day, we don't have to do any of the things you are suggesting on March 20?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:50 PM
This is a very interesting and amusing idea. See, the problem with that is, that some men feel that in exchange for their gifts on Feb 14, that they should recieve those things on that day too.
I wish you luck with the new holiday though, lmao!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:53 PM
I can relate, sort of. My oldest daughter just got married yesterday. They have known each other a year, have a baby girl together and they do love each other. His mother thinks they only got married because of the baby. His father thought they should have gotten married a long time ago, I had to agree. Yes, they haven't known each other long, but they do love each other.

So, I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND WISH YOUR DAUGHTER AND HER FIANCEE THE VERY BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:44 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
That's cute

Silkbutterfli's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:02 AM
Going to hang out with my daughter, make dinner, then play on the computer after she goes to bed. Depending on my mood, me and triple chocolate ice cream and I might make friends.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:13 PM
Well, nite all. Have a wonderful day tomorrow, with or without a Valentine, each of us is special and make our day as good or bad as want.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:11 PM

HI Silk, Where you moving to? I'm doing cross country in June from Ohio to Montana.. Good Luck I'm Uhaulin it.

Ohio to Reno, Penske rental, cheaper

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:11 PM

I guess I don't get what the big deal is. It's a fake holiday, a day like any other. If I really want flowers and candy, I can buy them for myself.

LOTS OF APPLAUSE!!!!!! I agree. I personally prefer plants, they last longer and I would rather have triple chocolate ice cream instead of candy.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:55 PM
I am packing to move cross country. Making sure that my daughter has a wonderful Valentines day too. She is only 6 and it's a big deal for her.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:51 PM
This is the 4th year in a row I haven't gotten one, but that is ok, cause when I finally find someone that I want to be with, he will make up for it BIG TIME!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:09 PM

I only know of plentyoffish but I wouldn't recommend it

A lot of the guys here are on there too.
3 times have tried and had 2 dates and both STUNK to high heaven. I haven't had any luck there, or here for that matter

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:08 PM
OKCupid.com

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:07 PM
I like younger ones too, lol (cut off about 36 though)

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:53 PM
feral, did you forget about me or are you still working on it?