Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:36 AM
Sorry UK, hope your day improves

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:34 AM
I have to agree with sleepless, I am a domestic abuse survior, that is not a subject to joke about. Sorry.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:26 PM
Very pretty.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:25 PM
I'm in Reno, been here about 2 weeks or so. So far so bad, lol. Car broke down, have a houseful of kids and going totally stir crazy.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:15 PM
fixing the hair color (shhhh, don't tell anyone)

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:10 PM
While I conceed that the Raiders have not played as well as they did a few years ago, I disagree that they should be allowed custody of anyone, they can't seem to keep themselves in line, let alone a child. LMAO!!!!

Yes, I am a Raiders fan, I hang my head in shame over my own comments. ohwell

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/30/08 04:14 PM
I wish you luck and can tell you from past experience, that everything will probably work out fine. My youngest had one too. She had to go to the cardiologist every 3 months. The flap that is supposed to cover a spot in the heart that usually closes when they are born didn't. Over a year, it closed and she is fine, no murmur. Be warned, a lot of babies don't like the ultrasound. They heard my daughter clear down the hall, lol.
Trust in your faith and she will be fine.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:38 AM
So, basically, all these people who do these studies don't believe that as a people, we can succeed or fail on our own. That our parentage, income level, etc plays more a part than our own drive.
I believe that anyone can succeed in anything they want, provided their drive is strong enough. Schooling plays a big part as well, the more you know, the better chance you have of succeeding. If your drive is not that strong, then you will only go as far as your drive takes you.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:18 AM
That is awesome

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:13 AM
I have an ex-husband that is one, and althought never convicted, so is my step-father.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:09 AM
Due to regulations, a registered sex offender can live anywhere, except within a school area (if it is a pedafile), they are supposed to check in yearly to update their information, go to counseling, whatever their agreement is with the court. Unfortunately, unless they re-offend, there is very little the public can really do. Once they are found out, living becomes quite uncomfortable for some and they do move, but most try to keep a low profile.

I know this because I used to work for parole and probation. You learn a lot working for an organization like that.

Personally, I think they all need to be neutered and shipped off to some frozen waste land.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:49 AM
Happy birthday and I can definately feel for ya. I am still in Ohio and I am supposed to be moving cross country (yes to Reno) starting on Sunday. The current forecast is 13 inches of snow by 4pm tomorrow afternoon. THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:11 PM
Road House

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:27 PM
Ohio is boring, it is also a hell hole. The town I have been living in, has nothing!!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:58 PM
What amazes me is that shaw has been on this site for a year and has only made on post, this one. Hmmmmmm, interesting

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:21 PM
Very nice.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:18 PM
I say yes, go out with them, but be gentle. That first relationship is hard on a person.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:13 PM
Shadow, as you know, I was out of town for awhile. I have been packing to leave town permanently, yippppeeee!!!!
Coco, you disappeared off my friends list sad
Gonna be gone again (leaving profile up this time, lol), but won't be online for the next couple weeks, starting Sunday. Have met someone here, we just started talking, so we shall see.
I'll keep you up date, blushing

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:27 PM
Yep, ten dollars is ten dollars, lmao. That was good.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:19 PM
Thanks.

After spending a month there, I realized that there was just no way I was moving back. My profile says Reno and that is where I am heading this weekend. WHOOO HOOO!!!! I am so excited, doing major happy dance.