Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:37 PM
Never got me jewelry, sad sad sad sad

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/20/07 08:22 PM
That is a good one, but there are a lot of women cabbies in Vegas now, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 08/20/07 08:16 PM
That was absolutely hilarious, I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks, laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:38 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:37 AM
I loved it, that was so funny, lol laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:59 AM
That was good, lol.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:23 PM
UK, I love your jokes, they are great, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:41 PM
It would have been more embarassing if I could have remembered it all on my own, but my friends had to tell me what happened, IN DETAIL

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 08/17/07 04:51 PM
As much as it shames me to admit it, got drunk on my 23rd birthday, entered a wet t-shirt contest and lost! They put me in an extra small t-shirt, which wasn't fair. I still had bigger boobs than all the other girls, lol.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 01:24 PM
Yep, I posted this yesterday

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 10:41 AM
Southern Ohio here, I agree, is there anything fun to do here? Better yet, any decent jobs?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 10:37 AM
Good luck to you Coco, you are forever in my prayers. I have had the surgery, it is really simple, easy and recovery time is very short. You will come through just fine. You will be missed here while you are gone.
Hugs to you my friend.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 10:27 AM
I actually agree with you. There are a lot of people who are on the system because they have no choice. However, there are a lot that abuse the system. You have to go in every 6 months to explain why you are still on the system, they should be made to have a drug test, especially the ones that have all the new clothes, driving the fancy cars, etc.
They barely give you enough to live on and that money is designed to help you pay bills and rent, so that your CHILDREN are taken care of.
You can not be on the system without kids or are elderly and have no income.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:32 AM
Great advice lulu, keep the routine quiet as possible, so she will go back to sleep. At four weeks, they sleep more if you maintain a quiet schedule at night.
Good luck

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh That was just awesome, I can't quit laughing, lollaugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 08/15/07 06:43 AM
Dayv, don't misunderstand me. I know what every person over there has done and will continue to do. My point was, it's been 5 years (give or take) and what have we actually accomplished? What has that country accomplished to stand on their own? From what I can see, not much. But we keep sending more and more people over there, for what?
I have no doubt that we will be attacked, yet again. We are more prepared for it now then we were on 9/11. There are more plans in effect to help prevent terrorism then ever before. You can't get on a plane anymore without almost being strip searched. That was the idea behind Homeland Security, to make us more prepared so 9/11 doesn't happen again.
I have the utmost respect for the military and what it's doing, I just think, like a lot of people, that it is time to get out. It is a proven fact that there are more single parents because of this war, than there was prior to starting.
I just feel like it is time for Bush to pull his head out and do something different. He was told that this seems like it is Vietnam all over again. A war without an end.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 08/14/07 05:39 PM
Thanks for understanding knox.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 08/14/07 05:11 PM
I just don't want to see any more young men and women become widows and widowers because of this thing. There are so many children left behind with no parents. I don't want to see my daughter go through that either.
They need to do what they need to do to get these people ready to defend themselves, which is what they should have been doing all along, not just helping to defend them. They want freedom, they need to work at getting it, just like we do.