Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:43 PM
MyIsland, please add me, I guess

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:13 PM
I guess I will check back later. Need to make dinner for someone that will appreciate it.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:01 PM
Feral, at the rate they are going, we will be the ones that will be old and lonely, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 02:48 PM

OK SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

MEN ARE WHIMPS.........WHERE ARE YOUR BIDS ON ALL THESE FINE LADIES.......

WHIMPY BUTTS

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

They are hiding cause it would mean that they would have to show their romantic side

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:55 PM
That's true.
OC is too young for me. He is the same age as my oldest daughter and the bidding is WAY too high for me.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:46 PM
wow, I see what happens when I walk away for a few minutes, lol.
I haven't gotten any bids, :cry: That is depressing

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:37 AM
How long does the auction last? There don't seem to be a whole lot of men here yet.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:35 AM
That's sweet, awwww

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:29 AM
How do we play?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:27 AM
I wanna play!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:52 PM
Where is here?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:40 PM
I deleted the testimonial, but when that second person called me a liar because my profile apparently was still showing, I deleted the whole mess.
It wasn't entire not wanting to date him again, it was that there was just too much going on in my life. There still is. Right now, I just want to meet new friends. It was too bad he didn't and couldn't understand that.
Thanks for the support!!!!:smile:

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:26 PM
We have all talked about having profiles on the other sites. I have stated I have on a number of occasions. I mentioned not too long ago that I had met someone that I was willing to try to see how things went. It didn't. After one date, I realized that I don't need to be dating right now. I emailed this man and told him as much. That I would be hiding my profile (which I did). I also told him that I was working two jobs, renovating an apartment (which is not going well at all), getting ready for the holidays and since taking care of my daughter was my main priority, I wouldn't be dating. I was informed shortly after that anyone that I had made friends with would be unable to email me, so I unhid my profile strictly for that purpose, to check my mail.
Last night, I found that he had written a very nasty testimonial and pubicly accused me of being a liar. Why am I mentioning that here? Well, a number of the people here are also members of that site. The hide your profile link does not work properly on that site apparently. As last night, I rehid it again. A post to the thread I posted earlier stated that they didn't believe me as my profile was still showing, but when you go to the profile area, it stated that my profile was in fact hidden.
I am not a liar, I don't lie, I don't tolerate lying as I am a firm believer that it comes back to bite you later. I even divorced a husband for being a habitual liar (there were other reasons too). I have been humiliated, basially across the entire internet by this man, who did not have the decency to discuss this with me in private. I basially wanted to state that this was incorrect, was wrong and was totally humiliating and when I finally decide to date, I will be unable to ever use that other site.
Why would someone do something like that? I did nothing to hurt him, gave him no reason to be vindictive or humiliate me that way. Has anyone else had this kind of problem?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:52 PM
For those that I have met and made friends with. I have not disappeared, I am still around, lol.
I have kind of met someone from another site and have been spending a lot of time seeing where that is going to go. I also got a job almost 2 months ago that keeps me hopping and tired (so I am in bed really early every night, weekends included).
I know I said I wasn't looking for anything but friends and so far that is remaining sort of true. We are starting there.
Miss all of you.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:47 PM
Leaving little love notes for each other.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:40 PM
PS, that doesn't mind your cold feet, laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:39 PM
Having someone to cuddle up with on a cold night.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 09/03/07 05:48 PM
That's just wrong, sick

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 09/02/07 07:58 PM
I would love to know where you get these great jokes. I love it

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 09/02/07 07:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Paybacks are always a b*tch, lol