Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:16 PM
I was not there for a pleasure trip that is for sure. My mother passed away. You wouldn't have enjoyed the trip either.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:13 PM
I was born and raised in Northern California, lived in Central California and got married in Southern California. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The taxes and rent are sky high and your governor can't speak without sounding like he has a mouthful of something. Why would anyone want to live there?

And I just spent a month there in January and it did nothing to change my feelings on it.

Sorry

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:20 PM
Congradulations Coco!!!!! See, told you not to give up!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:29 AM
Welcome and enjoy the wild life here, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:55 AM
I don't have the technical abilities to be a geek. I would say nerd. I read more than anyone I know (does a book a day count as a lot?). But I am also just me.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:13 PM
sorry was having a dislexic moment, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:12 PM
Edited by Silkbutterfli on Mon 03/03/08 06:13 PM
courageous

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:58 PM
At some point and time I would say most people would need self restraint in all of the above. I practice it to a point on all of them daily. I have a 7 year old, that should say it all, lol.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:29 PM
Profile is way to vague, no interests, hobbies, etc. Also, could use more pictures. sorry have to agree with everyone else.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:35 AM
Not too bad, a little more info and maybe some smiles would add more too it.
Do you smile?

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:35 PM
No longer allowed to have donuts, but like the lemon filled ones

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:10 PM
Iam4u, I find nothing offending about the way you type

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:05 PM
I speak my mind when it's important. I can't stand liars. I can stand on my own two feet when the rough times come around (and boy have they lately but I am still standing). Although I am all female, I don't like the normal things (flowers, plants are better; jewelry, why?; shopping? Oh please, it gives me a headache). I am who I am, take it or leave it.

Ghostrider, love the picture

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:01 PM
Too many people can't be true to themselves, let alone other people. I have friends who are now acquaintances because I could stand them lying to me and after being caught not thinking it was any big deal.
Karma will come back around to those that can't be true to anyone at some point and time.
There is someone out there that will be honest with you about who they truely are.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:22 PM
Driven, that comment could lead to so many different areas, lol
But I have to behave myself today

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:20 PM
I find it amazing that so far, only the men have responded to this joke, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:34 PM
Edited by Silkbutterfli on Sat 03/01/08 05:34 PM
Libra here, but no way am I a pimpgrumble

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:28 PM
Note to self, do not eat soup and read uk's jokes, lol
The keyboard wore the soup

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:26 PM
It is legal, to an extent, in Nevada. It is only legal in certain counties and outside of city limits.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:40 PM
I have lived in Ohio for a year and a half. The first year, nothing. I couldn't pay anyone to give me a job (I have a very extensive clerical background). I finally found one, almost a year to the date I got here. I had to take a major step down in pay, but it was a job. My mother became seriously ill (she did pass away) and I had to go back to California to take care of her. Do you know, they wouldn't let me have my job back? I am leaving for Nevada on the 10th of March and I have already had 3 serious job offers. Go figure.