Community > Posts By > Rielly

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 02:19 PM
I just saw the movie John Doe again, I haven't seen it in many years...Remember him? Garry Cooper stared along with Barbara Stanwick.............I was all about the political machinery of then.............nothing much has changed......whose fault is that? We all let it happen.....there it was on the big screen, did we think, it was fiction?

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 11:12 AM
what kind of a conversation is this anyway? Strange minds on this site huh davinci?

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 09:09 AM
As I have been reading everyones' comments on the doc/movie......I remember the daily church......Catholic schools.
I think I daydreamed through all of it.........and when I was kicked out for one day......I can't even remember why, I was forced to hold everything in my desk while my classmates filed past me...........I dropped those books and ran home...........I really have no good memories of the Catholic experience, but the point?........being that I could not take them seriously, I ate meat on Friday.....nothing happened.....I even sat on the alter.......doom and gloom was preached..........I believe it gave me the tools to think for myself at a very young age!

no photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:45 AM
what I loved about Tom was his contagious laugh.

no photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:56 AM
thank you davinci for keeping up and sharing with us on Ron Paul. He is one in a million. Too bad he is not taken seriously enough. That must be our job.