Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 02:07 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/20/20 02:08 PM
what happens in china, do you actually read china newspapers on line.
then you know whats goin on.
same as you read the papers here from different sources to know what going on.

i guess two people above did not know about searching for information on the web laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 12:59 PM
actually your wrong, trump brought it up and Pelosi had her tantrum and tore the trumps speech on the floor in front of everyone. state of the union address.

I guess she did not like trump closing the borders to places, dems cried.

During his first address to the nation on the global coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump characterized COVID-19 as a “foreign virus” while touting his decision to institute travel restrictions with China and announcing plans to close the U.S. to visitors from most of Europe.

was this the paper that Pelosi ripped up?

no photo
Mon 10/19/20 04:49 PM

you have no idea what the chip is going to become and i wont say it here.

that is true few people know, but don't say it on here.
people wont believe till it happens anyways.

no photo
Mon 10/19/20 09:57 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/19/20 10:11 AM

Study finds Trump was 'the largest driver of the COVID-19 misinformation' early in pandemic... sad and twisted...

and who ripped up the speech when trump made in congress about heath care and china. and who tried to go after trump instead of going after covid. and who gave heck to trump when he close the border for travel. all dems.

if dems were in power lot more be dead.

one more note

Joe Biden lives in the biggest mansion in his state; Bernie Sanders has four houses; Barack Obama just got his third mansion

no photo
Mon 10/19/20 09:53 AM
sadly its what news network you listen to, I check my email there is yahoo with thier biased opinion every time. nothing is ever mentioned about joe.

people does not have a say anymore, its the big companies that drill you with their stupid opinions, what if.

but since fox ratings way up and leading the news over other networks, cnn is way down and loosing viewers.

trump will win.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 11:46 AM
A lot of media is biased, it comes from cnn and others. people are too busy in thier life, so they turn on the channels for 15 min, and what do they see, someone biased opinion.
you want facts not hate. that is why cnn ratings has gone way down.

that is why facebook, twitter google is getting called in. They are in trouble cause of this.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:13 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/18/20 09:19 AM
i wonder if the moderator is going to aske trump hard questions.
joe easy ones, and how many times is she going to cut trump off from speaking.

its biased.

joe should be asked about all those emails on hunters laptop, about hunter, about russia, if not it is fixed. about being payed 50,000 a month and no exp and linked to his dad in the emails on the laptop.

and when the truth comes out about joes laptop and all his emails to his dad, and the cover up. he will be impeached.

already goggle Facebook and twitter being called in cause of bias opinions,

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:09 AM
don't think cnn said this. just checked cnn does not even say, that is why its fake news. US Senate subpoenas heads of Google, Facebook and Twitter

The subpoenas follow an earlier hearing in July when Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google's chiefs testified to a House committee about competition issues and claims of bias.

wow cnn does not even mention joe laptop and all those messages to his dad, nor the the big companies being called in. that is a story and that is why i hate cnn.

i think in the end if joe gets elected he will be impeached

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:03 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/18/20 09:06 AM
don't think cnn said this. just checked cnn does not even say, that is why its fake news. US Senate subpoenas heads of Google, Facebook and Twitter

The subpoenas follow an earlier hearing in July when Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google's chiefs testified to a House committee about competition issues and claims of bias.

wow cnn does not even mention joe laptop and all those messages to his dad, nor the the big companies being called in. that is a story and that is why i hate cnn.

i think in the end if joe gets elected he will be impeached

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 05:34 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/17/20 05:35 AM
And so as we enter the last month of the campaign, what do Canadians think of the U.S. presidential race? If, hypothetically, Canadians could vote for president, how would they vote? We present today the results of an exclusive Léger poll for 338Canada which asked over 1,500 Canadian voters this exact question. Let’s take a look at the national results, and then break them down by region, age, and political allegiance.

To the question: “If you could vote in the U.S. presidential election, would you vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump?”, a significant majority of Canadians (72 per cent) would support Democratic nominee Joe Biden. Only 14 per cent of respondents would vote for Donald Trump, and another 14 per cent are undecided.

Among decided voters, Biden receives the support of 84 per cent of Canadian voters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Canadian and everyone I know up here hates joe. (so that is not true)

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 05:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/17/20 05:38 AM

Good one guys !!!...you choose the all mighty dollar over democracy...:sunglasses:. Perhaps you're what's wrong with the world !!!

thanks cnn for your harassment opinion you can always recognize a dem.

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 12:45 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/13/20 12:46 PM
yeah why come on the forums when people only hate you like the democrats, you can always tell who they are by thier nature of hate. and bullying.

so i am done with the forums, the moderator is not doing a thing.

they are already blasting some guy. that is very rude yet that is your nature.

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 09:42 AM
rockandroll420 if you started to read the news you would know he is right.