Community > Posts By > Bradley

Bradley's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:03 PM
I've been abstinent for more than 43 years. Celibate means no self-service, either. I jerk off once in awhile. Good luck, man!

Bradley's photo
Mon 07/17/23 10:14 PM
There are alot of fake people (men and women) on this site, but there are also real and good people. They are just difficult to find, and you will need to have patience! I hope you find what your heart desires! :wink:

Bradley's photo
Thu 04/13/23 09:22 AM
If I was a woman and lived near you, I'd give you a chance. I'm disabled, too, and I have the same problem. I hope you find a woman with a good heart and soul who will fill your heart with joy and share your life, the way you deserve.

Bradley's photo
Sun 04/02/23 08:12 AM
Eat the yellow snow. Don't listen to her! rofl

Bradley's photo
Sun 03/26/23 10:59 AM
I played the piano for more than 40 years. My piano was also a player piano, and I had almost 200 song rolls for it. This year it is 103 years old. My family made me get rid of it 1-1/2 years ago.

Bradley's photo
Sat 02/25/23 03:36 AM
rofl

Bradley's photo
Sat 02/18/23 10:25 PM
Good luck, mate. Hope you find what your heart desires!

Bradley's photo
Sun 02/12/23 03:40 PM

how likely would you rate me for your friend or relative?

You're a 10 without the beard :wink: :heart: :kiss:

Bradley's photo
Mon 01/02/23 08:22 PM

Looking for a companion to share the rest of my life with.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Bradley's photo
Fri 12/23/22 03:56 PM

Do gay men willing to travel for love?

Most likely no.

Bradley's photo
Sat 11/05/22 02:06 AM

Too many pictures but I can’t decide which ones to take off. What do y’all think?

Get rid of all the ones wearing sunglasses, can't see your eyes. Just my opinion. Pictures with face masks and sunglasses are worthless. Hope you find your sweet southern belle.

Bradley's photo
Wed 11/02/22 10:22 AM
62 years and counting ...

Bradley's photo
Mon 10/24/22 11:28 AM
Edited by Bradley on Mon 10/24/22 11:29 AM

Are you emotionally moved even to tears by a film?
It is over five years now, since CALL ME BY YOUR NAME, hit cinemas world wide and became a sensational and unexpected overwhelming success, garnering a host of awards. Beautiful in so many ways.Those of you who have seen it will have your own memories, and of particular scenes. No matter how I prepare myself for the final scene, I still break down and the tears flow. It has been called a masterpiece and rightly so. Everything is perfection. Maestro Guadagnino has created a film that will endure for many years to come. Timthee Chalamet, Armie Hammer, who became close friends and are still close. Michael Stuhlbarg in the role of Elio's Father. And of course James Ivory's wonderful screenplay. A film to treasure as I do. I mentioned the film to colleagues in the bookshop where I work, and two people's eyes immediately filled with tears. It has lost nothing of its effect and impact on people, a testament to a beautiful story beautifully filmed.

I never got to see it. I hope I can find a way soon. Sounds wonderful. And yes, many films have moved me to tears.

Bradley's photo
Wed 09/07/22 02:22 AM

Let's see, I've been celibate now for more than 42 years. How's that for willpower?
I think we have a "winner", or do we? Hmmm....

If we lived in the same vicinity, I'd be willing to cuddle and discuss. :wink:

Bradley's photo
Wed 09/07/22 02:20 AM

Let's see, I've been celibate now for more than 42 years. How's that for willpower?

No S ex for 42 Years ??

You Need New Friends, Like Jim Beam, Johnny Walker,
Smith and Wesson.

I certainly don't need friends like you.

Bradley's photo
Wed 09/07/22 02:19 AM

Does celibacy include abstaining from sensual self-pleasing?

No, but I don't do that very often, either.

Bradley's photo
Mon 09/05/22 07:18 AM

Bradley's photo
Mon 08/22/22 02:30 AM

Nudges not working on Aug. 20. Wasted a dozen coins. Please fix.

You need to contact Support https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

You really should contact Support. They won't do a damned thing. But you really should contact them. Just so they have something else they can ignore.

frustrated

Bradley's photo
Sat 08/20/22 01:34 PM

I must be the exception then....I've survived decades without it.

42+ years and counting.

Bradley's photo
Wed 08/17/22 03:05 PM

Please do not shoot the messenger.

I am a member just the same as you and I’m only here to help when I can.

Thanks would be more appreciative instead of being yelled at.

thanks frustrated

Previous 1