Community > Posts By > Dynamite

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 11:27 AM
Probably worded it wrong heart broken, can't think of a word to describe how I'd feeel

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 11:22 AM
Just don't get people I'd be heart broken seeing someone banging on the window I wouldn't be videoing it and yes I did walk round the block with my stick I think it would of been to dangerous I just keep pushing myself so much, thanks for asking:grimacing:

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:45 AM
How can somebody video someone' in a burning flat about to die

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:36 AM
That's why I say am I stupid I thought when you love some you you love them unconditionally, I sometimes think I care to much

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:31 AM
She was different to the rest I'd just had a bleed on my brain and was struggling to come to terms with it and I felt her heart then I started to look at her outer beauty but she'd won my heart, we split because when I came out of hospital I started to drink as I was struggling to come to terms to how my life had changed and her grandad died and I wasn't therefore her so she slept with someone else to hurt me because she was hurt but I forgave her because I loved her so much but in the end she just said she didn't love me, it's taught me so much that beauty is on the inside I always just went for lucks to be stronger in life and not let things beat me, it pushes me on they said I'd never walk which I'm now walking without my walking stick, I'm striving to be the best I can be I believe in myself now and now when I next meet someone I won't let them go so easily I will consider there feelings and not be so selfish

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:05 AM
I agree totally I've learnt a lot from being with her, which me a better person which is what I always try to do

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:23 AM
I'm ready to move on that's why I joined here, just because I care for her doesn't me I can't fall in love with somebody else, I'd never stop loving my family

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:45 AM
Maybe it makes me stupid

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:41 AM
I met in hospital she was a nurse in the hospital when I had the bleed on my brain and she saw past my disability of not been able to walk she saw me for me, good sense of humour and big heart and was there at an important part of my life I will always care for her but she says she's moved on but I understand but it doesn't me I will always worry and care for her

Dynamite 's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:22 AM
I will always love my ex girlfriend and the memories we had

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 05:38 PM
People ARE NEGATIVE TO ME MY DOCTOR SAID TO ME IN HOSPITAL THAT I WOULDNT WALK AGAIN MY SOCIAL WORKER SAID I SHOULD LOWER MY EXPECTATIONS AND ALL IT DOES IS SPURN ME ON TO PROVE THEM WRONG,they said I wouldn't be able to live on my own without help, I'm now walking without my walking stick, so called experts round me are negative I won't be beaten I could tell you so much more but I am not negative

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 03:58 PM
Make them feel the most special in the world and give them your time

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 03:20 PM
When I saw the post I thought it was something sexual

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 02:53 PM
You can see it in there eyes, windows to the soul and in there smile, you will feel it

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 02:48 PM
There's nothing better in the world to have a soulmate,best friend somebody to bounce of literally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 02:34 PM
Whether I can walk round the block without my stick

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:20 PM
Lookks like ive missed it as well I didn't even knew there was one due

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 11:58 AM
You all seem understanding and good people on he good luck in your search for love

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 10:59 AM
Sorry about repeating what I've put I'm still trying to work it out, what I say is along as you know what you are and if your a good person that's all that matters

Dynamite 's photo
Mon 06/12/17 10:52 AM
I've recently had a bleed on my brain which means I walk with a walking stick, people look at me differently and don't get to know me I'm still the same person inside and out still ugly, I'm finding it hard to find love, people don't know what I've had to overcome and achieved