Community > Posts By > Dynamite

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 12:43 PM
I could also say the obvious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 12:41 PM
I love a woman with beautiful, I can get lost in a woman’s eyes while kissing her passionately,you can tell a lot from someone eyes how they feel, if there lying and I see them as the windows to the soul

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 12:31 PM
I’d always go with the bacon,egg and sausage but the egg has to be runny:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It’s a tough choice thoug

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 12:27 PM
When looking for a career what is most important money or job satisfaction if you have to choose?,I want to see more of the world which costs money so I’m going for the money but ideally I’d like to teach young children as I can’t imagine anything more rewarding

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 10:10 AM
Love and humour/laughter,xx

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 10:07 AM
Will I ever find my soulmate and somebody who loves sex just as much as me:heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 09:26 AM
I believe love makes the world a better place it can be shown in many ways encouraging somebody,helping ,showing you care, been there, little gestures and above everything telling them,spread the love and the love and the world would be a better place,imagine,John Lennon,:couplekiss:,xx

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 09:16 AM
Women are generally more in touch with here feelings,I have cried a lot for a man but I often say I’m not a typical man because I’m in touch with my emotions more than most men because of something that happened in my past,it’s not a bad thing to show or release or show your feelings,were as a lot of men can see it as a weakness and not been strong

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 07:57 AM
Love can be cruel the way my ex finished with me cruelly,when I love unconditionally and give my everything to them but unfortunately not everybody’s the same,hopefully I can find somebody that appreciates me for me and what I’ve got to offer

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 07:43 AM
Everybody’s lovely in there own way, it’s what’s inside that counts, hopefully it’s me:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but it’s nice to have something to grab hold offf,a woman would say bubbly not chubby,

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 12/08/19 07:35 AM
Just joined hope this site I’d good ,hi everybody

Dynamite 's photo
Sun 06/18/17 04:53 PM
I've always grown up with shitzu beautiful temperant, don't take up to much room on the settee and easy to have a cuddle off

Dynamite 's photo
Sat 06/17/17 02:39 PM
I don't know who my dad is I'm hoping it's someone very rich and he shows his face soon but knowing my luck it will be Jeremy kyle

Dynamite 's photo
Sat 06/17/17 02:26 PM
Sorry if my spellings bad tom I've got a new phone and think I'm best on my I pad as it's all to small on my phone ,my fingers seem to fat for the phone

Dynamite 's photo
Sat 06/17/17 02:17 PM
Peggy you put lol in your post it must catching,lo, got to admit it's not one of my favourite s as I think thecomment kind of loses some of its humour if you put, it can't of been that funny if you had to put that on that note, lol

Dynamite 's photo
Fri 06/16/17 07:09 PM
Why aren't I tired

Dynamite 's photo
Fri 06/16/17 05:25 PM
How crap is a Friday on your own just want some company and know it will be the same all weekend

Dynamite 's photo
Thu 06/15/17 02:02 PM
I've not listened to them all yet but I like the leeena James one and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for trumping

Dynamite 's photo
Thu 06/15/17 01:56 PM
I agree completely mickey

Dynamite 's photo
Thu 06/15/17 01:46 PM
Me smooth mickey, soulful showing your age:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Previous 1 3 4