Community > Posts By > Margie52

Margie52's photo
Mon 11/19/12 08:19 AM
Frpm a little old town called Athens in the middle of knoxville and chattagnooga!

Margie52's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:21 AM
Can someone tell me why men first begin talking to women they always want to bring sex in the conversations?

Margie52's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:19 AM
can sumbody can give d meaningful difference of love and sex??
Sex has no emotion of love behind it!

Margie52's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:12 AM
Edited by Margie52 on Sun 11/18/12 07:12 AM
Wouldn't it be great...if I could meet a man close to Athens TN!!!tears

Margie52's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:10 AM
Edited by Margie52 on Sun 11/18/12 07:14 AM
Wouldn't it be great if...if every city had a Thanksgiving parade!

Margie52's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:07 AM
Wouldn't it be great...if the men you begin to talk to don't go directly to talking about sex!

Margie52's photo
Fri 12/24/10 04:27 AM
There really is a Santa Claus!!!
Saint Nicholas was born in the Middle East about 350 miles northwest of Bethlehem in the fourth century. Saint Nicholas (270-310) was at one time bishop of Myra, a town in Asia Minor (modern-day Turkey). He is supposed to have died on December 6 which is why his feast is celebrated on that date. Recognized for his great generosity, he is the patron saint of little children and school children. He is also known as the friend and protector of all those in trouble.

Life History
He is said to have been born to relatively affluent Christian parents in Patara , of the Roman Empire, where he also received his early schooling. He came to Myra to continue his studies. A paternal uncle of his introduced him to the local bishop. The later is said to have seen potential to the youth and took Nicholas under his patronage. Nicholas received his ordination as a priest at an early age. When his parents died Nicholas still received his inheritance but is said to have given it away in charity.

The Benefactor
His reputation for gift giving comes partly from a story of three young women who were too poor to afford a dowry for their marriages: as each reached a marriageable age, Nicholas surreptitiously threw a bag of gold into the house at night. Some versions of the legend say that the girls' father, trying to discover their benefactor, kept watch on the third occasion, but Nicholas dropped the third bag down the chimney instead. When the father found out the truth, Nicholas begged him to keep the secret, but, of course, the news got out. After he died, people in the region continued to give to the poor anonymously, and such gifts were still often attributed to St. Nicholas.

The American version of St. Nicholas, or Santa Claus originally came from the Dutch version called Sint Klaas. The Dutch settlers in New York brought this fun and lively tradition to America.

Today, we see Santa's helpers to continue on with the belief of Santa year after year!!!

Margie52's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:41 AM
Please, take care of yourself this Christmas. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by ******** who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and **** like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

Margie52's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:37 AM
Edited by Margie52 on Wed 12/22/10 06:37 AM
I got the answer to this....Get drunk and what is easier to say stick with it!!!drinker
Meryer Crhsimtsa drinker
ah
Phayp Hidolsy drinker

or you can say both when your straight! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to one and all!:banana:

Margie52's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:26 AM
1 1/2yrs to dateohwell

Margie52's photo
Tue 12/21/10 03:34 PM
Love to rub a bald head!love

Margie52's photo
Sat 12/18/10 09:39 AM
Empathy, understanding and patience of others

Margie52's photo
Fri 12/17/10 10:59 AM
You get the beer and bring one more for me!

Margie52's photo
Fri 12/17/10 06:30 AM
I would run the opposite way!! I'm sure you can do better.
I am friends with my ex's and each husband became friends with each other! I have been married three times.
My second husband passed away and I then became a widower. My second got permission from my first husband to marry me, as it is required in the Bible. LOL some asked what would of happened if the first said no. Well, my ex wouldn't of married me. But, I forgave my first husband for all the wrongdoings he did, so I wasn't worried about it. I knew he would say yes.
My third husband became friends with my first over computer repairing and software! And I am best friends with the third husband.
You have to be secure in yourself and find someone secure in you and your relationship or you will be heading down a dangerous path.
Good Luck!

Margie52's photo
Wed 12/15/10 06:05 AM
No NO NO skinny jeans for men! It should be a law! Leave skinny jeans for the men who dance with the ballerina's and professional skaters!! That is where they belong! Geez next we will hear large bell bottoms for men! They too should stay back in he 60's, so don't get any idea's men.

Margie52's photo
Tue 12/14/10 03:31 PM
I know why..... they like showing off their sexy legs!!!! Now dodo legs are NOT cool. (shaking head) No No.

Margie52's photo
Tue 12/14/10 04:09 AM
Being loved and appreciated, not considered property! Two hearts as one!

Margie52's photo
Tue 12/14/10 04:03 AM
He must be honest. Size doesn't matter, he must patient and never abusived! Dresses decent. Must live close to me. His family far away!!!

Margie52's photo
Tue 12/14/10 03:55 AM
I WOULD BE A DOG>>>>> MAN'S BEST FRIEND!!!!:wink:

Margie52's photo
Sun 12/12/10 06:08 AM
HA! With my ex I gained over a 100 pounds due to trucking and no excerize. I became ill due to the extra weight. He was happy with it, as no other man would look at me or comment to me. Now that I am single I lost 30 of it and hope to lose more. I feel a whole lot better. I walk 3 to 5 miles a day, I swim 3 times a week, I feel great!

Previous 1 3 4