Community > Posts By > IAmARock

IAmARock's photo
Tue 06/20/17 04:42 AM
I’d rather have a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what if's.

IAmARock's photo
Sun 06/18/17 02:44 PM
Yes, very true msharmony. Thanks for the feedback.

IAmARock's photo
Fri 06/16/17 05:37 AM
Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies.
A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.” “That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!”
A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!” “That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!”
A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!” “That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!”
The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7-Up!” ...... happy Friday :)

IAmARock's photo
Thu 06/15/17 12:57 PM
Thank-you Piscesmoon02.

IAmARock's photo
Thu 06/15/17 12:56 PM
Great reply TMommy! Thank-you for the honest feedback. I made a few updates and will continue adding pictures. Thank-you.

IAmARock's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:20 AM
Hey there. I thought I'd give this a try. No harm in trying, right?

IAmARock's photo
Wed 06/14/17 07:44 AM
Have you tried going to Asia?

lol .... I wish!!! I would LOVE to live in Asia .... but I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada .... :(

IAmARock's photo
Wed 06/14/17 06:57 AM
If I had a dollar for every guy that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive. .... lol :)

IAmARock's photo
Wed 06/14/17 06:24 AM
Thanks GrumpyNotAllowed, I will continue the search :)

IAmARock's photo
Tue 06/13/17 11:41 PM
I am so very much attracted to what many call the "Typical Asian" (skinny and petite), but from my personal experience, the typical Asian isn't so easy to find! I am not into going to night clubs, bars and social clubs, so I look at on-line sites. But it seems that almost all the Asians I've been in contact through on-line sites seem to be not so "Typical", as they are either average to big in weight and/or tall ...... Then the few that I was able to find on-line seemed to be into tall and/or bearish types. As you can see from my profile, I am not tall or bearish .... Everyone is attracted to something, like some are attracted to tall, some are attracted to muscle, some are attracted to big (bearish) types and so on. As for me, I am attracted to the typical Asian type, but they aren't so typical at all, for me, they are SPECIAL and hard to find!