Fri 05/07/10 01:43 PM
Tremors.. all of them
Reign of fire
Christine
cujo

Jurassic park films are all time favorite

Emily1990's photo
Fri 05/07/10 01:29 PM
im on the list of natural carnivores.. nearly every tooth of mine is naturaly sharp for a reason! there is a few good veggies out there but the taste of most is horrid to me. Would be nice to find some healthy stuff that tastes good XD

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:18 PM
Wow thats a very impressive tale. Shes very lucky to have survived that.

AndyBgood- Fascinating animals aint they? ^^

Emily1990's photo
Wed 04/28/10 11:11 PM
Sometimes yes. I had to face issues of this sort not too long ago and my advice is think it through, and know how much do they care if they are doing this. Family is people who love and support you, sure families have fights and problems but constant judgemental issues is taking it too far. Family accepts you for you and will not try to change you to their standards. A true family doesnt have to be blood. Thats just my two cents *hugs* wish you the best hun

Emily1990's photo
Thu 04/22/10 10:47 AM
religious fanatics need to stop using it for hatred. what happened to free speech and all that.

Everything or nothing should be made fun of. Why should this group get immunity because they threaten at the slightest joke. ugh.

Emily1990's photo
Wed 04/21/10 01:24 PM
interesting, may check this out.. still not quite the natural were needing but interesting.. good to see theres some early stage research to help out these issues. ^_^

Emily1990's photo
Mon 04/19/10 12:18 PM

trans? transdimentional? I didn't know they had medicine for that...

*nearly peed herself loling was so unexpected*

Actually, there are procedures where a man can carry a child.
And it...oh nevermind......

Just wanted to pop in and add thats not true, genital procedures have no advanced that far, trust me ugh ><. the famous "pregnant man" your probably referring to is a pre-op transman who got pregnant by his lover by a near physically impossible event due to male hormones. So figured id mention this >.>

Onto the main current debate though, i think marriage needs to be based on the basic premise of love between two consenting adults, who cares if you can breed or not. so an infertile woman cant get married by this "based on reproduction" theory? Just curious cause it seems that way.

Then to the sexual side of things, when most people are together and in love then get to that point its usually a pleasurable bonding moment between two. there is no need to twist oral or anything into a sinful way, its all about the pleasure given to the one you love. Oral is as much sex as the rest is by this standard but hey thats just me ^^

Emily1990's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:59 AM
As a nightowl with no satellite or cable, i agree with this completely. I know channels need funding but arent commercials enough! instead of this useless junk that could be made into a single "shopping" channel >.>

Emily1990's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:42 AM

Yes, it is still a VERY privileged country,, with great potential. I hope to see its potential fulfilled in a country with equality and justice for all. Id love to see less of a gap between the extremely wealthy and the extremely poor and more measures in place to assure that the wealth of this country really does go to provide basic necessities for all citizens.

Yes i agree word for words especialy "I hope to see its potential fulfilled in a country with equality and justice for all." Equality is far from it sadly.

Come on usa, your one of the best now clean it up! ^^

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:50 PM

I always said Team Fortress needed dinosaurs.

now that you mention it... that would be AMAZING!

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 01:44 PM
If cats had thumbs would they take over the world?.. hmm

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 01:41 PM
Very pleased, work in progress but ever more amazing by the day ^_^

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 01:13 PM
it did! i love how twisted it was! =D especialy the lice episode, and the killer babies, those two will be forever loved episodes!

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 12:09 PM
Bug... worst movie in the history of movies. Its nothing but and insane man dragging a girl into insanity with him, it had an interesting premise but it was just aweful!

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 12:04 PM
i agree, these new "kid friendly" shows are boring and dull. I miss zim, courage, and random ones like that the most!

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:47 AM
haha sweet ^_^ and your only as old as you act!

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:44 AM
Am i the only nerd here excited for when this game comes out?

http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:41 AM

insurance equality? out of pocket everything...

clarify your remarks if you don't mind..

I don't want to make assumptions...lol

Im trans and were on the ever shrinking list of countries that thinks its cosmetic and not a repairing defect. So what could be $10 meds is full price $100+ every months. the companies with a large copay then coverage usually covers us, but ugh im poor enough haha! good times! ^_^

Emily1990's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:25 AM
Now this just really boosted my day in faith of humanity! Hopes aren't high for results, but seeing an attempt is awesome ^_^ Come on equality in all things! *patiently waiting for insurance equality to be added to the list, out of pocket everything is rough!*

Emily1990's photo
Thu 04/15/10 08:35 PM

I am not the ignorant in this subject by a long shot.

I know that all humans deserve to be treated equally and that includes different races, sexual orientation, body size, economic background, etc...

I could not care who is ignorant enough to believe otherwise. They will be ignorant until they grow a brain.

THANK YOU! We need more human beings that think like this! why are there so many, "its different!! lets kill it or ruin its life!"

Its a shame today's society cant see love is love and have to ruin the benefits of two people just because of a difference in orientation, which cant be helped. People are people! Equality for all humans as they are.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25