Community > Posts By > Emily1990

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:42 AM
tromette it is not to be taken like that. that is simply my view, as i said i agree that it means that guy is a pig and a poor person to even look at, im just saying its not worthy of physical damage if theres no sign of worsening problems in the scenario. it is not an invitation to do it. it is simply a way to turn a awkward/bad moment good if it has no point to continue on. if he continued long enough, then yes your all right over she should clock him, but alas we have no details over the duration of the incident or how it happend. but alas its all debate, and we all have our views, no reason to be angry when no harm is meant. i appologize for the lack of clarification

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:35 AM
ahh first pet, Blue eyes, our ragdoll cat, he was such a sweet and protective baby of the household. ^^ i miss him so much, always there when your sad, protect ya if your sick.. animals have such wonderful ways to brighten life!

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:32 AM
kleisto- its not an attack deserving such a reaction when it can be solved in other ways if there is no sign of imediate danger

ladylid- i dont deny that for a second, that person is on the hell no list for life afterward, but it is still a compliment in a sense. they wouldnt do it if they saw 0 attraction/fugly.

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:28 AM

Your kidding right...I was figuring your joking by the laughter you put up there. You don't really take it as a compliment to have a stranger grab you azz do you?

nope, if you lead the life i have you find weird values in little awkward moments of life. if its meant in a poor way then yeah theres a problem, if its a flirt or whatever, yeah i dont care, makes me laugh and smile cause it proves my mental self view 100% wrong laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:25 AM

It's a little different if you know them though isn't it? This guy DIDN'T.

people are people, most are living their lives like you and me. yes il agree there are some psychos, but if he left it as what happend, then i stand by it wasnt called for. if he began and attack THEN is the time to defend, but she worked on assumption more than reason and had 0 self control.

that is all it boils down to, she lost her temper over a stupid thing and when faced with the consequences of her actions went down in a very imature way proving the type of person she is

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:20 AM

How do you know he WOULDN'T have harmed her eventually? Your assuming a lot here. And maybe you might take it as a compliment, but others (quite rightly) take it as a guy being a pig who can't keep his hands to himself.

and how do you know he would? thats an even greater assumption. All men are out to rape women, nice way to defend your gender haha. its not true, ALL my friends except a few are males, and they all have physical fun. its only natural to do stuff like that. its not common for it to be taken as far as rape and murder as far as that trigger goes. So it holds a greater value than the lower odds of attack

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:16 AM
Edited by Emily1990 on Sun 06/06/10 01:17 AM

Second reason doesn't apply then, because she had a damn good reason if her friend was in danger.

Danger? your funny, she has her butt groped, so what. thats no reason to break a nose. its just skin. she wasnt raped, wasnt harmed, etc. thats a bouncer moment. defense is one thing, lack of self control over a stupid thing is pathetic. someone grabs my *** its a COMPLIMENT over my looks, sure they wont be getting anything more or get to again, but not break a nose over a compliment laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:06 AM
Edited by Emily1990 on Sun 06/06/10 01:07 AM

THANK YOU! i like seeing a guy who will take down a ***** who deserves it! When you throw the first punch expect some recoil laugh

Explain to me how she deserved it, when the only rule she "broke" was to help protect her friend?

first off, it could have been an excuse. i know many friends who have used it before to make the man in trouble. Even if that was not that case she BROKE THE RULES for one, two assaulted someone for no real reason its a butt it isnt hurting anyone, call the bouncer and problem solved. She mainly deserved it though for the third reason, for harming the person who was doing his job and getting rid of a psychotic ***** causing a scene. That final punch had absolutely no value in this, shes on a power trip and needed to learn a lesson about self control

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:02 AM
20 on august 29th noway

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:01 AM
THANK YOU! i like seeing a guy who will take down a ***** who deserves it! When you throw the first punch expect some recoil laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:57 AM
welcome to the community, enjoy this wonderful group! ^^

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:12 AM
Edited by Emily1990 on Sun 06/06/10 12:13 AM
sorry for the delay everyone, and thank you very much for the input krupa, i have been getting my butt kicked. a little word called project creep hit me and had to revamp the model. the whole anatomy balance thing hit me as you mentioned and i noticed the design was more of a armored sprinter design which was not the target even for the soldiers haha. So i have since done alot of work and decided to use a "velociraptor-esq" anatomy, i made a long slender tail ending with the bioluminescent tips, and greatly thined a few regions. so when i get a bit more cleaned up (i have some sloppy poly edgeflow going that i must fix, would be so embarassed to upload that!) then il post the revamped cleaned up new hunter design for critique. in my head it seems like a great idea ^^

doing hunter first since i cant resist the slender killer of speed being the base mesh model haha.

Emily1990's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:06 AM
im always curious of this stuff August 29th flowerforyou

Emily1990's photo
Sat 06/05/10 10:13 PM
9.5 for heavenly cause he lied about being ginger! laugh jk drinker

Emily1990's photo
Thu 06/03/10 01:19 PM
torgo your are so cool haha, survival guide is definitely one of my favorites

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/30/10 03:34 PM
i knew the cricket one (another random animal fact- octopus have their sex organs on a tentacle instead of primary body region like most animals.. also first heard that on an older yahoo random news in science section laugh)

but wow i did not know the phobophobia, that would be horrible to suffer through, i couldnt even imagine that! i live in fear i couldnt imagine being scared of the fear!

Emily1990's photo
Sat 05/29/10 12:35 AM
"I hope you know that You are going to hell" i love when people at the table behind you at a restaurant overhear a topic and try to offend laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sat 05/29/10 12:29 AM
nope, its all the same to me, im a cheap lil girl laugh

Emily1990's photo
Fri 05/28/10 03:24 PM

lengthened the legs, refined a few details, mostly poly optimizing for sake of ingame quality, bones are ready under it. working on feet trying to decide what works.

any ideas for feet or torso improvements? hard to make a limbless front look good haha

Emily1990's photo
Thu 05/27/10 10:19 PM
im using a modified version of dark basic engine, im a new indie designer i cant afford amazing stuff. but so far its working amazing for my needs and running smooth ^^

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25