Community > Posts By > Emily1990

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:20 PM
beautiful art, so simple yet such a great blending of shades, keep up the good work ^^

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:14 PM
this guy is hilarious, what did we do before this laugh thanks for the supreme attitude comedy and welcome to mingle, good luck in your search drinker

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:05 PM

Not people girls. I could care less about this dudes opinion look at him cmon. Maybe in kansas his look might get somewhere but in california he wouldnt have a shot!

Anyways by looking at the people on here maybe Im wasting my time, wasting time!

looks are worthless without a good mind, and as a few people i know said "the longer you love someone the better they look to you" my mind and personality get me good guys, body is only good to open a door. Your not that hot, he is, a good guy radiates a unique kind of hot that is much more valuable.

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:57 PM
Edited by Emily1990 on Tue 05/25/10 10:58 PM

well i'm no expert,(and i don't have boobs) but i would be willing to bet money that negative
post such as this one will not produce the results you are looking for.

i got boobs and second that opinion, haha laugh

its a good site, but you got to remember everyone you message are people to, they cant always be on, so patience my friend. theres alot of really fun and nice people here in mingle.

kindness and patience goes a long way, welcome

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:23 PM
self contentment, when you realize the value of your own self and life you never need anything else except for the fun of it laugh

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:56 PM
i have family from there, good town ^^ welcome to mingle

Emily1990's photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:08 PM
i believe its her loss. you have the right to do what you enjoy and never let another change you. love is between two, not one and a sculped piece of a clay ^^ thats just my opinion

Emily1990's photo
Mon 05/24/10 04:09 PM

Emily1990's photo
Mon 05/24/10 01:54 PM
well ofcourse, how else can i say torgo to someone if not?!

Emily1990's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:33 AM
i totally forgot that one. there control scheme sucked so bad on it XD

Emily1990's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:26 AM
i take a special pride in watching nature destroy humans though :D il just make them ignore my bodys pheromone or something in the engineering laugh

Emily1990's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:23 AM
The future soon by Jonathan Coulton, keeps me optimistic ^^

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 07:44 PM
Edited by Emily1990 on Sun 05/23/10 07:46 PM

jaw done, smoothed the tail region, deciding if i want to add a hole into lower jaw bone before merging with completely with the body. next is torso/back

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 06:00 PM
more like the shriekers, Duhhh laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 05:51 PM
Edited by Emily1990 on Sun 05/23/10 06:01 PM
the aberrants are of "alien" origin, they evolved on a "planet" that is a single planet sized organism with thousands of different species living on and in it. They have been seperated and as animals seek to survive, earth is where the queen egg hatched and it is where the hive will now live. They are not here to invade, but to humans they are.

The hive consists of about 15 different castes-
The names are nicknames given by the human combatants, they have no official names at this time.

1.egg
2. larva
3. pupa
4. worker - stores food in its throat to bring to the hive, also moves larva
5. hunter - basic combatant used to hunt for prey items for the hive
6.Spitter- most often used to dig hive tunnels with its acidic spray but also plays roles in hunting if prey is too much for hunters alone
7.Burster- a defendant of the hive with swollen glands, plays the role of food storage and also able to make an explosive reaction sending acidic spray in all directions but at the cost of its own life
8.Goo Spitter- using a thickened type of fluid it is used to create cocoons, protective hive walls, and also to restrain prey items if the hive needs it to be done.
9. raper- as with ants, reproductive organs become weapons in the castes. these animals the tongue is both reproductive and food consumption. The raper is a defensive caste specialized in impaling with this tongue and leaving symbiotic parasites in the host that asist the hive in tracking the most dangerous threats to the hive. the way a bee sting tells others to attack.
10.Soldier- A more fearsome version of a hunter, it lives as hive defense and has a fearsome home field advantage
11. Spewer- they emit special hormones from their carapace that send other members into a frenzy. They are used in the hive to direct larval growth into different castes
12.Firefly- a large flying member of the hive that spews a natural napalm and most often scouts and searches for small prey items
13.Firebug- A massive and rare member of the hive that can attack from range. evolved as a defense from other aberant hives.
14. Royal guard- A heavily shielded aberant who remains with the queen and egg chambers. They are a fearsome oponent with deadly tongues and chemical reactions.
15.Queen- massive member of the hive that spends her life laying eggs, but it quite capable of defending herself.

Anatomy- aberants due to their unique evolution do not breath, but they need a metabolic source, their tails function as a reactor of sorts and is the life source of the body, the brain and heart are so heavily armored it is pointless to aim at.
The animals of the planet evolved from small squidlike animals that have since became very specialized, the aberants show the fusing of the tentacles into limbs and specialize in speed and precision but are very poor at stealth in a human environment, the sounds of plates clanking on floors is a telltale sign one is attempting to ambush.

inspiration has come from many sources, the biped anatomy was inspired by tremors, the alien caste life from good ol SST, and so forth. lifestyle from ants, termites, bees, wasps, various social insects.

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 04:49 PM
Edited by Emily1990 on Sun 05/23/10 04:54 PM

A work in progress of one of the enemies on my currect game project. the aberrants are a hive based animal with multiple castes and massive numbers. This is the hunter, a smaller pack hunter that will serve as many early waves alongside workers

the model itself is about 50% done and still needs rigging texturing after.

The current finishing is refine the tail, add the throat sack, the tongue, lower jaw, and lower leg/back plates. and refine mid torso for sure

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:35 PM
waiting to hear "medical science now allows for the modification of ^insert one of a dozen things she wants^" haha thats my wish of the day laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:12 PM
scenes in gremlins after gizmo snaps and goes all rambo laugh

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 12:29 PM
i never went so i cant share any experiances but i do wish you the best of luck, and welcome to this community flowerforyou

Emily1990's photo
Sun 05/23/10 12:27 PM
naw i dont want to be the mad scientist who dies to creation before it takes over the world laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25