Community > Posts By > Yeoldearcher

no photo
Mon 07/03/17 10:16 AM
One of the first things you have to do is clear out your past. If you can, change place a bit to reduce the presence of your past relationship. For me, that was painting and doing some building here. Women do not want to be in a place if they can feel the past relationship.

Take your son to the park or places you have there. Volunteer. But, basically, get out and about. Try new things. New places and things have new people.

Sites like this are like shopping for candy. You may look good till the next picture appears. And, that works both ways I am sorry to say.

But, good luck. And may you find what you are seeking.

no photo
Sat 07/01/17 06:29 PM

Why is it that most girls are askin me to join loads of ******** sites it's doin me head in

With that thought in mind, do you think becoming a plus member is worth it. Or, is it another doorway for scammers? Any thoughts folks?

no photo
Mon 06/26/17 05:48 PM
I like Butterscotch, and a few others.

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 04:20 PM
I am thinking I am almost finished the bedroom paint job. Also thinking should I put everything back together, or just sleep on the couch tonight.. let it dry a bit before I pull the tape. Also thinking... I better fill that tea pot again.!!!

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 04:08 PM
Lingerie... Not always. I like a woman who can be comfortable in a T-shirt and jeans. At night, one of my shirts. It's not what she wears, but what makes her feel good.

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 03:14 PM
At the moment, I am having a cup of tea and a quick break while painting the bedroom. But, if you had of called, I would of come over.. :-)

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 03:09 PM
A million bucks... WOW, what a thought. If I won that amount, I would put about half aside in something that pays good interest. I have very little in debt, so that is not a problem. The rest, buy myself a few new things I would like to have.. new tea pot maybe.. :-) also do some traveling to visit family and friends whom I have not seen in awhile. And toss them a few dollars to help them out. Of course my two cats would have the life they so badly want.. LOL

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 01:28 PM

would someone be really interested to ask me out on a date?

That is a yes and no thing for me. Yes, I would date you, but I would also be thinking the age difference. As for your pictures, you are a very attractive young lady. As Peggy122 mentioned, a few interests would go a long way. Also, mention some of the things you do not want, such as married, or maybe to young or old. But, overall, I think you got it.

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 12:57 PM
I married a foreign woman. It lasted for awhile, but we had to many differences. After awhile we were starting on our own separate paths. I am sorry it did not work out, and I am not angry with her, but what people are looking for can change over time. You have to remember that culture can play a part in that. but that can also happen if you marry the girl next door. Communication is the key.

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 11:07 AM
I have two cats and they are family. One I had since he was a baby, and the other just joined a couple months ago. She was a stray who kept coming for food. In the beginning, she would run and hide even if she saw me in the window. But, I kept at it and over time got her to trust me, until finally she slowly came in and made the place home.

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 11:12 PM
Dad Boot, The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca, The Big Sleep, And a whole lot more.