Community > Posts By > PakiMuslim

no photo
Thu 06/29/17 12:01 AM

According to Professor Ad Vingerhoets from Tilburg University in the Netherlands who has written extensively about our capacity to burst into tears, including his book Why Only Humans Weep: Unravelling the Mysteries of Tears...

"In the sense of producing emotional tears, we are the only species," he says. All mammals make distress calls, like when an offspring is separated from its mother, but only humans cry, he says.

... so contrary to pi$$ed off women's beliefs, men are humans too

... therefore men also cry.

biggrin flowers

But animals cry too ... dogs horses i have seen

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 09:57 PM

What can make you tear up then? Just curious?

Guys cry too if touched emotionally... me and my brother cried when our dear father died :(

I also often have tearful eyes while watching or reading emotional scenes :)

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:57 AM
I would ask... why so inequality, injustice, misery and hunger in this world :(

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:54 AM

A Morning Text Does Not Simply Mean, “Good Morning!” Rather, It Comes With The Silent Loving Message, “I Think Of You When I Wake Up.”

Beware... it also means, that he received sweet words "good morning" message from some one else and forwarded that to you ... laugh

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:50 AM

It depends on what guy wants to message me.

I wonder, if these lines on my profile, will ever catch a woman's attention. can you comment on it plz :)

Other ladies are also invited to comment :)

"Hi... I am a nice person who love to talk about real life joys, issues and problems of different societies and cultures :) so if you ever feel lonely and want to talk your heart out... message me :)"

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:45 AM

hello here, my name is Jessica, I'm 25yrs old, I need serious relationship with a cool and caring man

good luck girl. just wait and see... you will find a nice man here.

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:37 AM
Good Luck. Just keep your options open. Talk with as many guys as possible and keep filter out them. Soon you will find some nice persons left. One of them is your soul mate...

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:28 AM
I understood it very early so it was not hard for me being rejected...

but I always wish for something... to know the reason why they rejected me or why they don;t want to talk to me...

I don;t mind if a lady don;t like to talk with me but I would like to know the reason.... if its my looks ? if its my age ? if its my region ? or its my religion or its my attitude...

Don;t you think ladies, you can tell a man online on a forum or in chatroom why you don;t feel like talking ?

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:22 AM

Flower,Woman and Love
Why and How these 3 "elements" are interconnected so perfectly??
They are not.
It is what was left after 'Penis, Man and Remote.'

I am never gonna fight with my woman on remote... cos she can have it all the time... I have my (computer) mouse.

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 05:17 AM
It is not easy but you can just try not to think about it. make yourself busy in job, house hold works or in friends circle (real or online)...

no photo
Wed 06/21/17 05:15 AM
I have been rejected 1000s times online in chatrooms and forums... cos of my origin... so I learned it long ago... everybody has right to like or dislike someone based on many things...

we can;t force someone or expect from someone to like us ...

no photo
Wed 06/21/17 04:29 AM
hello...

if you need a sincere friend... you can msg me... I am only looking for friendship... so no fake promises and false relationship :)