Community > Posts By > Ruthies1

Ruthies1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:17 PM
Hell I couldn't tell if you were fishin for women or fish from the converdations here.. Got my limb lines set in the River and will check em in the a.m. storms moving in might get some bites.. Thank goodness for the laptop!!!

Ruthies1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:07 PM
Not granted.. You only get three!!flowerforyou

I wish I was living the movie Groundhog Day for the next 5 days then I would have a full week of paid vacation days rather than only 2!!! drinker

Ruthies1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:00 PM
Bored.. I don't think that settling down means necessarily to get married..or find a significant other and have kids.. I think it means to slow down on what ever you do in abbundance.. which could mean working yourself to death, drinking yourself to death, drugging yourself to death, gambling yourself to death.. or anything else that one could get carried away with. My opinion of settling down is to take time to stop and smell the roses, open your mind to new things, opinions, and adventures... Damn I'm just weird!!!! lollaugh

Ruthies1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:30 PM
Hill could it be that you have not expressed to her your true feelings??? Is she settling??

Ruthies1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:25 PM
I completely believe in reincarnation.. Oh well I guess that makes me Not A Christian.. better change my profile.. ??? I think that if he gives us so many chances on earth then why wouldn't he after death?? Need to think of the name of the new religion I am forming.. actually I would rather not even call it a religion, it seems when that word is included then there's the motive for all the horrendous things that happen in this world. I know that when I get chills, someone has walked upon my grave from my past life.. I had to have been an animal of some sort because I love the outdoors wayyyyy to much.. Maybe an ant, cricket, wasp?? Who knows!!! flowerforyou

Ruthies1's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:17 PM
You're alright... The key to finding love is friendship first anyway, and hey what are looks? One's opinion of nice looking may be different from another. I happen to be a bigger woman and am not photogenic at all which is why I really didn't want to put pics out there. But in the end beauty is only skin deep. And this is just a place to come and observe people, discuss, debate and hopefully make some friends.

Ruthies1's photo
Wed 08/22/07 10:36 PM
kind

Ruthies1's photo
Wed 08/22/07 10:34 PM
Granted... But they puke all over the place and leave you with a big mess to clean up..

I wish my mom hadn't passed on.. I miss her..

Ruthies1's photo
Wed 08/22/07 01:23 AM
Genuine...

Intriguing...

Sassy....

Ruthies1's photo
Wed 08/22/07 12:20 AM
excellent

Ruthies1's photo
Wed 08/22/07 12:18 AM
Who would want the Stallion in the corral!?

Ruthies1's photo
Wed 08/22/07 12:15 AM
straight = forward

Ruthies1's photo
Tue 08/21/07 11:33 PM
Very cool.. Thanksdrinker

"Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel

Ruthies1's photo
Tue 08/21/07 11:25 PM
How would one go about finding that out? I have no clue either... Interested in knowing.. March 22. 1970

Ruthies1's photo
Tue 08/21/07 11:08 PM
Well I think that any relationship can grow over time into something special. And what exactly is a rebound relationship? I think that as long as your heart is healed before you start dating then your next relationship is not a rebound relationship. A person can leave a relationship and take months or years for their heart to heal.

And look on the bright side if they don't turn out to be anything other than diversions to keep your mind off the love you lost, then what's the harm? As long as you are completely honest with whomever you are dating.

Ruthies1's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:28 PM
I need to clean out my bedroom closet..

Hmmm tomorrow is Sunday..

Two days of vacation next week... Yippee!!!drinker

Ruthies1's photo
Sat 08/18/07 09:16 PM
Beauty-- I also experience Deja Vu frequenly... And most of my dreams come true... It's really weird.

Ruthies1's photo
Fri 08/17/07 12:28 AM
Ohh... I would like to think that you die and just completely.. try it again..!!!laugh

Ruthies1's photo
Fri 08/17/07 12:24 AM
Semper Fi Eagle.....

War is for population control...

Survival of the fittest.

Ruthies1's photo
Fri 08/17/07 12:21 AM
Elliot Sadler.. Because he originally drove the M&M car and it was cool, now he doesn't but he is just a cool down home country boy.. and a good driver in time he will do great..