Community > Posts By > Tim_Burgess

Tim_Burgess's photo
Mon 01/31/11 11:02 AM
Thank you all for your condolences, prayer, and kind words. It has been a trying time for all of us. I know that Tim has seen your kind words and smiles down upon us all.

Tim_Burgess's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:19 PM
This is his account on here. The only reason I am able to access it is due to him having his computer save his information, and thank you. It has been a very hard time for all of us.

Tim_Burgess's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:12 PM
I do not know how many of you knew my son Tim, but I feel that I must tell you all what happened. On the 18th of January 2011 Tim took his life. I hope that he brought joy and happiness to all of you. Thank you for taking the time out to read this. God bless you all.

Tim_Burgess's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:55 PM

So this thread has been going on since like February, pages and pages of city and town names.

Seeing as how this is site for meeting perspective dates, I was just wondering - Has anyone made contact or are we still on different planets?

i dont think anyone has made contact with anyone else from this thread

Tim_Burgess's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:33 AM
1)Honesty
2)Faithful
3)Intelligent
4)Beautiful
5)They must be themselfs, not some wannabe

Tim_Burgess's photo
Tue 10/12/10 07:47 PM
Scottsburg....its about 30 miles north of louisville going straight up 65

Tim_Burgess's photo
Sat 10/09/10 07:20 PM
Seriously? are there any decent women who are not taken in souther indiana????

Tim_Burgess's photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:46 PM

Support the boys, but do nothing with their mother. She will play you until another guy shows up.

"Melissa" isn't the only fish in the sea.

the thing is that i still love her, but i dont want her to disappear on me again so i wont see my kids again, I love my two little ones more than I love my own mother(sad but true)

Tim_Burgess's photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:42 PM
single, all though extreamly conflicted

Tim_Burgess's photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:41 PM
ok, here is the situation.

I saw this woman(we will call her "melissa") for about a year, and we ended up getting pregnant with twins. I was with her for the whole pregnancy, but when I was out at AT(annual training) she left me. the day i got back was the day that she had the babies(two beautiful boys btw Caleb Joespeh and Carter James). I did not see them until they were 4 days old(on fathers day of this year june 20th). after that, i got to see them about once a week. then about a month and a half ago, she suddenly moved in with this guy that she didnt even know and started a relationship with him. after the relationship failed, she comes crying back to me wanting me back. I will admit that i still do have feelings for her, but i dont want to be hurt again. what do you all think i should do?

Tim_Burgess's photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:59 AM

Games with a man's head? You mean like using his head for a basketball, or a golf ball, or a football, or for cricket? Or do you mean something else????noway :tongue: laugh

i got out of a relationship with a wonderful woman, and she is consistantly telling me different things, such as we may get back together, then she starts to see her ex......

Stop listening to her, and look at her actions.

its kinda hard when she has my heart

Take it back from her; she doesn't deserve it. If she cared about you, she wouldn't treat you this way. Stay away from her and don't take her calls, and eventually you'll get over it. People only continue to hurt us with our permission.

wow...thats one hell of a way of saying it!

I call 'em like I see 'em. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

thank you

Tim_Burgess's photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:55 AM

Games with a man's head? You mean like using his head for a basketball, or a golf ball, or a football, or for cricket? Or do you mean something else????noway :tongue: laugh

i got out of a relationship with a wonderful woman, and she is consistantly telling me different things, such as we may get back together, then she starts to see her ex......

Take it back from her; she doesn't deserve it. If she cared about you, she wouldn't treat you this way. Stay away from her and don't take her calls, and eventually you'll get over it. People only continue to hurt us with our permission.

wow...thats one hell of a way of saying it!

Tim_Burgess's photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:52 AM

Tim_Burgess's photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:50 AM

Tim_Burgess's photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:47 AM
Why is it that some of you love to play games with a mans head? please answer this question for me!

Tim_Burgess's photo
Wed 12/24/08 07:05 PM
well, back in aug 07, i said i would be leaving, i did. but im back now(iowa seems to just suck me right back in)

Tim_Burgess's photo
Wed 12/24/08 07:04 PM
well, back in aug 07, i said i would be leaving, i did. but im back now(iowa seems to just suck me right back in)

Tim_Burgess's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:21 PM
Edited by Tim_Burgess on Tue 11/04/08 11:21 PM

:banana: Its a landslide too.:banana:

drinker drinker drinker drinker

see, i didnt vote for either obama or McCain....I wrote in Ralph Nader...he wasnt on the Iowa Ballot. but im cool with Obama...better than McCain.

Tim_Burgess's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:11 AM

lol @ palin a hottie spock that's all anyone has to say...and it's the guys sayin it...

i think that she is a stupid old senile woman....i personaly find smarts hot! tina fay on the other hand.....love lol, j/k

Tim_Burgess's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:08 AM

heh, good on him! :smile:

agreed on that! i dont want to see your spongebob boxers man, come on!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6