Community > Posts By > redhead_indy81

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:45 PM
Forgot to add this...

We met for lunch today, I had the day off, met him at work, and EVERYONE saw us together, it was silly and semi-embarassing. Who knows, we could just be "friends" hanging out on his...lunch break. Yeah, those who know me pretty well know that I don't "do lunch" with friends at work. Ever.

I blew my cover. I will have to face the music tomorrow when I show up for work.

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:43 PM
Haha, I doubt he's on here... I'd laugh at him if he was. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 09/07/07 05:32 AM
I've been married before, been down that road, got the t-shirt... This guy (okay, it may seem like I'm building it up to something not rational to all ya'll out there, but I'm not) is so great for me and I learned not to settle with anyone.

It's crazy how he and I never got together before, we work together, been at the place for a year now and never really spoke about non-work stuff.

It's still early, and not trying to jinx myself, but suppose just giving some people some hope that yes, love is out there. We don't "love" each other yet, it's still fairly new, but you'll find it at the least expected moments.

Trust me. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 09/06/07 10:15 PM
Who's actually worth my time. Not going to go into specifics, but I have a good feeling about this guy. Most other ones want a one night stand; friends with benefits; or marriage but not this guy. Taking it one day at a time and a perfect gentleman.

I've started to be a person who listens to her gut instincts and this guy seems like a really nice guy.

I'm really happy. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 09/05/07 06:29 PM
Everyone has a better phone than me...

:)

Welcome!

redhead_indy81's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:52 PM
Nothing fun tonight, doing the laundry, getting my mind off things. Found out a good friend of mine is getting deployed soon.

War sucks.

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 09/03/07 02:29 PM
I'm kinda broke this week ($250 on tires 1.5 wks ago didn't help much) and I'm just scraping by, with PB&J this week. Fun. :)

I recycle, and you can't recycle paper plates. :P

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 09/03/07 02:23 PM
You're hungry, but can't fix anything because you have to wash the dishes first.

I'm in that situation right now. Gotta love not having a DW, and an A/C when it's nearing 90. Woo!

Hope you all are having a great Labor Day Weekend. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 09/03/07 04:23 AM
I'm a CNA for Alabama, but not Indiana. I took the class to please my mom (bad idea right there) and I don't know... During the clinicals I realized that that type of work isn't for me. Witnessed a stage four ulcer dressing changing and I passed out. Since then, I cannot handle seeing blood, I have to sit down.

Before all that, I was OK around things. Now, not so much. I don't understand.

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 09/03/07 02:46 AM
I am so jealous of normal people with normal jobs. Well, I suppose I have a normal job as well, but it's retail and I work in Audit now, therefore I'm required to show up for work. Always.

Even on Holidays.

I really need to find another job...

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/02/07 06:10 PM
I'm 25, soon to be 26. Yay!

It's sad that I still get excited about my birthday. I requested it off from both jobs. I hate working so much, I never have time for myself...

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/02/07 06:05 PM
Thank you everyone for being so helpful in answering.. I'm sorry to hear that your friend passed away, it's unfortunate really. :( She sounded like a wonderful person.

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/02/07 04:41 PM
Been about a month since I signed up, I read a bit around the forum and noticed that a lot of folks have balloons in their profiles/main picture thing.

Why is that? I mean, it is pretty but is there another reason for it?

Just wondering..

redhead_indy81's photo
Sat 09/01/07 07:20 PM
I lived in Silverdale and Lake Stevens. Moved "home" to Indiana last summer. Boy, do I miss WA... I'm serious.

redhead_indy81's photo
Sat 09/01/07 07:15 PM
Life is only what you make it.

But, living around a goat farm... is depressing.

redhead_indy81's photo
Sat 09/01/07 07:14 PM
My ex-husband was like that. He, was terrible.. I had no say in anything. Only after coming back from the USAF training, did I realize what was really happening. Two weeks later, I left. It's been three years now, and I'm alone still, but that's okay. I'm happy.

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:36 PM
I'm a bit new to the dating scene as well, but all I can say is, just be yourself and open up a bit. No need to rush things, go at your own pace.. that sort of thing.

Good luck. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:29 PM
Fortville. NW corner of Hancock Co, just east of Marion Co. On the edge of Geist, basically. Enter corn & soybean fields... the country. :)

I used to live in four other states, but Indiana will always be my home.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 08/29/07 06:17 PM
Haha, that was great!

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 08/29/07 03:05 PM
NE Indy here: Fortville. Woo!

They need an Indianapolis listing...

1 3 Next