Community > Posts By > redhead_indy81

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/01/07 02:52 PM
Texting on my cell - do that at least once a day; music; the 'net & this site, oh and checking my MySpace page religiously.

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/01/07 02:42 PM
I get that a lot as well, and vice versa. If the email seems a bit way into left field, I don't even bother. Depending on what is included in the email, is when I reply or not, but in due time, of course.

I hope this makes sense.

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/01/07 01:12 PM
I've been married and divorced, exhausted all options but we still had to end things, being married is great, even better if you're happy. We were far from happy.

Eh. Just yesterday I was dumped. Not actively seeking anyone at the moment. If it happens, cool, if not, that's alright. I'll live. I don't need a man to feel complete, though having regular sex is an added bonus.

Haha, it's the truth!

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/01/07 06:02 AM
Quake - oh no... He sounds like a great guy... but no thanks. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:57 PM
I'm looking for something more longterm. I don't think I can handle another one month or less relationship, if you can call it that.

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:20 PM
Ah, so you're looking for someone in the meantime then? We didn't know what the time frame was.

Two of my good friends are leaving soon and it sucks so much. One, I was going to move in with her but she got word she's shippin' out sooner than we thought. The other well, he has "feelings" for me still and let's not go there, shall we?

:)

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:08 PM
I'm in the same boat, almost. I'm 26, independent, great to be around... yet guys don't stick around for very long. I don't understand.

I'm not needy, or give too much space, just the perfect balance.

Maybe I'll be a hermit. That's the way to go!

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:20 PM
josue198, not subtle are we?

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/30/07 06:43 PM
I suck at baking/cooking too.

Ha. And he still wants to be "Friends" woah nelly....

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/30/07 06:14 PM
Yeah, so I'm single again. No more dating younger guys, or guys who have any feelings towards their ex, it just isn't worth it. I'm young, and attractive, independent, fun, hilariously funny, lots of sarcasm, great taste in music, well-traveled... so what's the deal?

I don't know either.

Not lookin' for pity, or answers. Just eh, had to get that off my chest.

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:15 PM
Er, forgot to reply... haha, oops.

Not much has gone on since I left, just working a lot like usual and trying to find time to hang out with the new guy, it's hard but it'll pay off soon. We work together, so we understand the high pressure and insane workload.

Fun!

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:14 PM
Thank you. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 09/27/07 05:27 PM
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to dress up as for Halloween @ work. My immediate manager and I are hoping to con my boyfriend to dress up with us, but he's not into the whole thing. Wish me luck...

Need some ideas for some funny outfits though.

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:14 PM
I remember that story too... Haha, yeah it used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid.

redhead_indy81's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:04 PM
Had to take a break from JSH for awhile, got tired from all the messages I got from guys who wanted to meet me. I'm no longer single, ya'll. I changed up my profile a bit, and my headline. Hopefully they'll get the hint.

Just here for friends. :)

Hope ya'll are doing well.

redhead_indy81's photo
Sat 09/15/07 12:06 PM
Happy birthday!

Today's my birthday too... Doesn't seem like it though.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 09/12/07 07:32 PM
I didn't meet him online, at work actually. I've known him for a year but never spoke about non-work stuff up until a week ago.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 09/12/07 06:15 PM
What's bad about this situation is that I fell hard for this guy. Real hard, and that's so unlike me.

He's still hung up with his ex.

wtf.

Either you like her or you don't. End of story, move on with life.

That's how I think anyway.

(Yeah, I'm a little upset... sorry)

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:46 PM
They change. Dramatically.

I think I'm done dating. For a while.

redhead_indy81's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:36 AM
Haha, oh my god...

I can't help to find that half-funny. :)