Community > Posts By > redhead_indy81

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:46 PM
I have no time to date... Unless someone enjoys getting up super early and going to bed 'round 9pm, then I'm game. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:29 PM
The woman was screaming for help, and I kept hearing things fall to the ground. I got alarmed and immediately called the police. They're here and got my statement already... Apparently the lady went off her meds and the husband was trying to talk sense into her, and the end result: they're going to get evicted 'cause they caused a lot of damage to their apartment upstairs.

The landlords aren't that happy. I'm happy they're leaving, or soon will be.

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:27 PM
Hey there, from Indiana here.. I had no idea that you were from this region. Go me.

Anyway, I suck at sending emails and keeping them up, so that's why I don't bother anymore. Aside from the fact that I work nearly 65 hrs a week, I don't want to say I don't have time for it, but I'm more of an instant messenger person more than anything. My slight OCD kicks in when I'm online and everything under the sun distracts me.

So yep, from Indy here... Take care.

redhead_indy81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 05:17 PM
If I have to call the police again on the same neighbors, I will move out. This is crazy.

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/08/07 06:58 AM
Eww.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:22 PM
Oh man... I'm forcing myself to go bed early this evening, so within an hour or so. I have to get more than three hours of sleep.

:)

I work early mornings at my jobs. Two jobs, fun.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:07 PM
They're actually oranges. :) but yeah, thought it was fitting for the season.

Thanks. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:04 PM
Greetings.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 05:01 PM
I was alright an hour ago, I suppose it's just restlessness.

The pony thing would be pretty cool if you could pull that off. :p

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:55 PM
I am about to die of boredom.

Please help!

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:50 PM
haha, that's great... :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 04:27 PM
Eh. I don't find that funny.

I hope I'm not the only one.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:33 PM
Either way... I would pay off my debt.

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 01:31 PM
So, what's up with this crazy weather we're having? Supposed to be Autumn, right, not summer?

:)

redhead_indy81's photo
Wed 10/03/07 01:27 PM
I live in Indiana, alone as well. Even though my apartment complex is under a private owner, they always give me some notice/warning of when they need to enter my apartment. Still waiting on them to repair the carpeting when they removed the wall/gas heaters - August 2006. Haha... I work just about everyday, so I'd rather be here anyway while they're here. Look it up in your lease, should state when they need to do maintenence or something, should be some sort of info listed.

:) Good times. I have a chain lock as well as a deadbolt, which both were here before I moved in.

Good luck with everything.

redhead_indy81's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:45 PM
haha. wow.

Great insight, though.

redhead_indy81's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:30 PM
Wait. There's a Horny Forum, where?!?

I'm only halfway kidding on that one.

redhead_indy81's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:26 PM
I don't know what inspires people to get a fohawk/fauxhawk, whatever... they're stupid looking. Personally, I like guys who have the military haircut. Oh, and clean shaven.

I guess I'm just used to that. :)

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/01/07 07:03 PM
Yep, thank god for masturbation. javascript:add_smiley('tongue','post_text')

redhead_indy81's photo
Mon 10/01/07 07:01 PM
I could care less about all my ex's except for one, the most recent one. Eh, I think it could be from the fresh wounds, maybe. I really liked him, a lot. Invested many feelings toward the relationship and w/o warning, *poof* gone. Forever.

Makes me really wonder about guys in general, or what's wrong with me for picking guys like that. But, I can't really blame myself completely as I had no idea he was going to do that. As far as I could tell, everything was going great.

I should stop talking/thinking about him.

Previous 1 3