Tell me some crazy chit women say and do!!!:laughing: :angel:

Nothing could be crazier than horny men contributing to this thread....laugh

already throwing hand grenades.i see how you're gonna play this shades

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 11:36 AM
i came up with it when i was born smokin

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 11:33 AM
i've known some that get mad for 1 girl texting their guy but yet they'll have 10 or 15 guys texting them....

think think spock

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 11:27 AM
ain't nothing wrong with a young dude getting with an old lady.some older women still have some freak left in'em smokin drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:55 AM

my vote goes to bubbles,mainly because i think he's an actual member here smokin

Damn liberals...laugh

preach woman! smokin drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:53 AM
it's kind of annoying.unless my internet is just lagging?

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:51 AM
my vote goes to bubbles,mainly because i think he's an actual member here smokin

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:25 AM

of course it's possible.....as long as there's naked pics being exchanged :smile: happy drinker

you think so?..b'coz as far as i know..that thing is good while it last..spock what oops

it's always good happy

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 06:16 AM
drinker drinker drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 06:03 AM
Edited by Jtevans on Fri 01/23/15 06:04 AM
stupid double post

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 06:03 AM

Sooo...I'm pretty sure I am not alone when it came to viewing profiles in " stealth mode "...kinda curious how people...male and female will feel if I pop in and peek at their profiles..after I read a post of interest or see a new face I usually check out the profile..and sometimes check them out again..I like to see if pics change or if anything changed in general with the profile...going to miss that feature for sure...:wink: flowerforyou waving

i like to view profiles and then send them a message like "your bedroom looks great from where i'm standing" smokin

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 05:53 AM
if you're married,there won't be any pity.there might be pitchforks though......

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 04:40 AM
of course it's possible.....as long as there's naked pics being exchanged :smile: happy drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 04:29 AM
the past couple of days i've been having an issue with it sending the same message twice.is there a bug/glitch since the last update?and am i the only one having this issue?

Jtevans's photo
Fri 01/23/15 01:47 AM

Dumb comment that just irritates women and makes it harder for the rest of us to get through their defenses...don't you have something better to do?

davidben1,is that you?

i've gotta start using that one more drinker drinker

Jtevans's photo
Thu 01/22/15 04:17 AM

How about a sexy Riddler?

i'm still looking for the camel toe.i bet it's there somewheres
More like a Camels hoof? The things munching her knickers under that costume? laugh laugh laugh

if it's Miley Cyrus,she ain't wearing none

Jtevans's photo
Thu 01/22/15 04:13 AM

How about a sexy Riddler?

i'm still looking for the camel toe.i bet it's there somewheres

Jtevans's photo
Thu 01/22/15 03:50 AM

I had 47, now its down to 43. I'd be willing to bet that we can't actually match with these numbers paid or not. My best guess since I read the message about the changes to come is that a few more privileges would be taken from the basic members, namely stealth mode and 'seeing who said yes to you (the numbers)'.
So basically no basic members can match with anyone since people who said yes to you were automatically made your "mutual match", hence the MUTUAL. Something else is mutual, we see the wool coming

mingle,

Save your effort pulling it over our eyes, it won't work. Either you restore the 'privileges' basic users had previously or lose us altogether and join Nabster in the list of defunct websites
that went bust. We might not be paying you, but word of mouth is still your biggest advertising.

Users, ever wonder why we only see commercials for Christian mingle and not mingle2? For those of US who aren't youth pastors jesus freaks or looking for someone fitting that description, this is where they lump us. Remember what I said about partnerships. I'd bet my boxers the two are ran by the same parent company. The same company that's screwing us out of our 'privileges' .

and the government is ran by aliens that one day will harvest our organs and sell them for a lifetime supply of milk duds scared

Those are NOT milk duds. Taste them if you don't believe me.

no way,not again.last time i did that,i ended up waking up in the back of a van and almost had my organs harvested

Jtevans's photo
Thu 01/22/15 03:42 AM
Edited by Jtevans on Thu 01/22/15 03:42 AM

I had 47, now its down to 43. I'd be willing to bet that we can't actually match with these numbers paid or not. My best guess since I read the message about the changes to come is that a few more privileges would be taken from the basic members, namely stealth mode and 'seeing who said yes to you (the numbers)'.
So basically no basic members can match with anyone since people who said yes to you were automatically made your "mutual match", hence the MUTUAL. Something else is mutual, we see the wool coming

mingle,

Save your effort pulling it over our eyes, it won't work. Either you restore the 'privileges' basic users had previously or lose us altogether and join Nabster in the list of defunct websites
that went bust. We might not be paying you, but word of mouth is still your biggest advertising.

Users, ever wonder why we only see commercials for Christian mingle and not mingle2? For those of US who aren't youth pastors jesus freaks or looking for someone fitting that description, this is where they lump us. Remember what I said about partnerships. I'd bet my boxers the two are ran by the same parent company. The same company that's screwing us out of our 'privileges' .

and the government is ran by aliens that one day will harvest our organs and sell them for a lifetime supply of milk duds scared

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25