Community > Posts By > Jtevans

Jtevans's photo
Mon 06/13/16 10:44 PM
Y'all don't know but Jamie is my sister.she's been talking to a guy on here that claims he is a marine in Afghanistan but he won't tell her his rank and won't say when his tour is up.matter of fact,he asks a lot of questions but won't answer very many of her questions.we're just trying to find out how to see if he actually is a marine or not

Jtevans's photo
Mon 06/13/16 12:04 AM
I thought for sure I'd come back and see some boobs in here but nope :cry:

Jtevans's photo
Fri 03/18/16 08:35 AM
due to my excessive boob talk,i eliminated myself oops

Jtevans's photo
Fri 03/18/16 08:33 AM
boobies!

Jtevans's photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:54 AM
well,in my kingdom....

1) all women must show me their boobs,atleast once a day

2) all women must know how to cook

3) no woman is allowed to complain to me about their day

4) no dudes (except myself of course) are allowed in my kingdom.....

Jtevans's photo
Wed 02/17/16 04:20 AM
if i asked the questions that have been on my mind,i'd get in trouble with the mods smokin

Jtevans's photo
Tue 02/16/16 02:20 PM
if your profile was any emptier,we could call it Chernobol

Jtevans's photo
Thu 10/01/15 03:06 AM
I still crush on some of the female members that used to be on here

Jtevans's photo
Sun 09/27/15 09:20 PM
Preach it!

Jtevans's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:31 PM
What's up my mingle peeps?

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/22/15 11:22 PM
The same question could be asked why yall get fake boobs.i prefer to not chip my teeth on the boob but maybe some of yall like your guys with missing teeth?

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/22/15 04:56 AM
One experience i had was when i was about 16-17 years old.i used to go to The Basin Park Hotel in Eureka Springs,AR with my older cousin to pick up his neice because she worked the front desk.she would get off of work at 10 pm and at the end of her shift,she would have to go down rach hall on eeach floor and make sure the unvacant rooms had their doors shut.as we got to the 3rd floor,we had just started walking down the hall when we saw a room door open and a figure walked across the room.of course we walked into the room to tell them they need to close the door.we searched the whole room and nobody was in there.we even checked the bathroom and the closet.nobody left that room because there wasn't a door connecting one room to another.the only way to leave is to walk out of the room and into the hall and we didn't see anyone walk into the hall from that room.

another one of my more distant cousins worked the front desk in that same hotel several years ago.she worked the graveyard shift.one night,about 3 am,this couple came running down the stairs to the front desk,she could tell they were both scared to death.the husband said he was going to get the car and they were leaving.my cousin told the wife "you can hang out here while he gets the car".the wife refused and kept saying she wasn't staying another second in the hotel.my cousin said they were so scared they left their luggage behind and a few days later,the hotel got a call from the wife saying "you can send our luggage to (their address).we will not come back to that hotel".

they now give ghost tours at the hotel,so if you're ever in Eureka Springs,AR and want to see if you can have an experience,check out that hotel

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/22/15 03:15 AM
Is there a way to know which apps can be moved to your Internal Memory before you download and install them?.some apps i have doesn't give me the option to move them over and too much of my regular memory is being used

Jtevans's photo
Wed 08/19/15 01:40 AM
Single .nothing new...

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/15/15 04:33 PM
We need some women's up in here

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/02/15 02:55 AM
Hey all drinker

Jtevans's photo
Wed 07/08/15 03:33 AM
drinkerdrinkerdrinker

Jtevans's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:24 PM
No matter what,i'll still fly the flag.ya know why?imo,the war never ended and it never will

Jtevans's photo
Wed 06/24/15 11:36 PM
Heck forget the 2 bottles.go for the jugs! :thumbsup:

Jtevans's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:46 PM
Them 2 ladies shouldve invited me to thr party

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25