Community > Posts By > Jtevans

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:54 PM

boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

JT, ill sneak ya in the back door, that'll learn em to try and party without ya! haha

lead the way! drinker

if you remember me at all then you know.... i got this darlin!!! hehehehe.... follow me.... bigsmile

of course i remember drinker

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:51 PM

there's no way i could be in a relationship without sex.for you ladies saying it can,you've never had to deal with "blue b@lls" tears

now i said nothing of not giving pleasure..... i said it could work without the act of penetration.... trust me... madam knows haha.... there are many ways to keep each other satisfied and happy.... just sayin.... :tongue:

yeah but still,that's like only serving an appetizer when we want a 3 course meal smokin

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:44 PM
there's no way i could be in a relationship without sex.for you ladies saying it can,you've never had to deal with "blue b@lls" tears

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:41 PM

boobs and a keg?????

drinks drinks

im in.... lol

JT, ill sneak ya in the back door, that'll learn em to try and party without ya! haha

lead the way! drinker

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 03:59 PM

no i wouldn't be open to that.why would i want "sloppy seconds"? noway

Dittttttttttto you get it...

i wish i was gettin' it right now

hey-oh! smokin

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:50 PM
whoever is playing that doesn't know what they're doing indifferent

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:44 PM
i was bullied from the time i was in 7th grade til 10th grade (when i finally dropped out),due to my size (i was about 5'3 and weighed about 80 pounds)and in that time,i learned your typical bully are lower class and what most would consider "slow learners".if you can out smart them,the bullying will usually stop or atleast slow down.

each school year i had a new and different group of bullies i had to deal with.at one time i had to deal with 3 different groups in one year but i never backed down.i,like your son,was hit in the head with books,shoved into lockers,and had paint poured into my hair.when i had paint poured into my hair,that was the last straw for that group and i did fight back physically and that stopped that group.the rest of them i just out smarted and i guess they finally saw they had nothing to fight back with

i also suggest that your son find a teacher that he can trust and can go to when he needs to.i had a teacher like that (all the students feared him)and he helped me a lot.

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:28 PM
oh heck.even though i never really chatted with him much,he seemed like a good guy.he will be missed! tears

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:27 PM
no i wouldn't be open to that.why would i want "sloppy seconds"? noway

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:11 PM

older women fall asleep easier and therefore it's easier to feel their boobies when they do smokin happy

lmao... right on! drinker

damn JT you're still here too? oldtimers.... lol hope all is well!

yep i'm still here.they can't get rid of me! drinker happy

awww JT i dont imagine they'd want to :) good to see ya! been a long time!!

oh trust me,i'm betting there will be a huge party the day i finally leave!

Of course not!

*Quickly hides keg*

y'all probably get strippers too.i see how y'all are grumble

Lots and lots of boobs...I mean, we would never do that.

having lots of boobs and me not being here.that's just evil!

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:09 PM

older women fall asleep easier and therefore it's easier to feel their boobies when they do smokin happy

Of course not!

*Quickly hides keg*

y'all probably get strippers too.i see how y'all are grumble

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:08 PM
in a dream world,i would have a main chick,side chick,front chick,and a back chick smokin

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:05 PM

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/03/14 09:03 PM

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/03/14 10:17 AM

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/03/14 10:14 AM

Would You Date A Man 15 years Younger ?????

i wouldn't date a man at all spock

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:43 AM
if you go short,you'll never retort

if you go JT,you'll always stay sexy

anyways,welcome

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:31 AM
nobody has ever answered the question "if we evolved from monkeys,why are there still monkeys?how come they never evolved too?" because they can't,we never evolved from freaking apes!

dumbest theory i've ever heard

Jtevans's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:17 AM
give her enough alcohol and it only takes 1 glasses drinker

Jtevans's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:52 PM

Any smokers here who dislike non-smoker's lectures about so called healthy life?
Aren't those lectures funny when they come from people who drink more than just occasionally?
I'd say those are double standards, since drinking is more acceptable in a society than smoking.
What is your opinion?

listening to a non-smoker lecture about smoking is the same as listening to a woman nag about me not "listening" to her. all i hear is "boobies" smokin glasses

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next