Community > Posts By > Jtevans

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:12 PM

Hi
I'm not into men personally but if I was there are quite a few on here who I would date. They are charming, nice, sincere and genearlly good human beings.
Hang around the forums when you have time and you will see for yourself.
If you would like any references let me know lol
Good luck

just admit it,you want this

<------

smokin shades

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:10 PM

Hey People,

I love the posts U folks bring-up & the reply that follows.

I'm a 34 year old married man, have a Son who is 10 months old. I look good, very homely, Family is everything to me.

When I step-out of home, there are several people at workplace who just wants to catch Ur attention, talk to U & be around with U. But, when I'm at home, My spouse is very nagging. She definitely has narcissist traits. She doesn't understand when I attempt to make her understand of her nagging behavior.

It really hurts, honestly. All I do is... Home >Work >Home. What advise do U have for me?

Kumaara

2 words.... Duct Tape :thumbsup:

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:06 PM
the only thing that has annoyed me about season 5 so far is all the flashback scenes.for instance,the last episode with the flashbacks of Carol.we have already saw those scenes and they added nothing to the story line

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:56 PM

Ur bitter jtevans

i'm not bitter.i just don't "sugarcoat" anything.i speak the truth.no matter if it does or doesn't hurt someones feelings

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:46 PM
just write on there that you're rich.women love that :smile: drinker

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:44 PM
Edited by Jtevans on Wed 11/19/14 09:41 PM
usually the ones that claim they ain't bat-crap crazy,are in fact bat-crap crazy.....

indifferent

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:34 PM

Can a divorce woman still find real happiness and true love even already failed twice or more?

depends,is she divorced because she's bat-crap crazy? spock

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:33 PM

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)

and i want my woman to cook,clean,and give me special lovin on my lower region.what's your point?

shades

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/19/14 01:56 PM
personally i go for short women that don't wear heels.i'm a pretty short guy (5'6),so i prefer my women to be shorter than me :smile:

Jtevans's photo
Tue 11/18/14 11:24 PM

i'm working on an '85 monte carlo that could use a few miles to help "break it in". i am so down with picking you up on the way. with the gas prices going down, all we need is a place to crash for a couple of nights...

You guys are so cute for wanting to rodetrip to meet me. this is what it is like outside but inside is def a party., cmon through

This is what is going on inside. Love stewie!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladies dancing in their undies.yeah that's where i wanna be! smokin happy drinker

Jtevans's photo
Sat 11/15/14 07:18 AM

When I pay for a date .. I sure as hell better be getting laid .. Haha .. Cheeky grin

that's what i tell the women when i take them on a date.sadly that is the moment the date ends ohwell

Jtevans's photo
Fri 11/14/14 01:08 AM

Aww .. You poor sods .. I feel sorry for you .. It's bikini weather here lmao.. .. Although it did rain today. Bottoms up boys :-)

And just to clarify .. That is a toast .. Lmao

that's the cruelest thing you could do grumble

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 11:28 PM
right now highs are in the low 30's here and lows in the teens.it doesn't take long for me to lose feeling in my hands.they were calling for snow here this weekend but i don't know if it will or not now

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 07:22 PM
fun fact: there is 2 boobs to every woman

that's a whole lotta boobs happy drinker

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 06:56 PM
Edited by Jtevans on Thu 11/13/14 06:57 PM

((((Jt)))) ((((Fleta))))...I hope for both of you they find a cure...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

stupid double post

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 06:55 PM

((((Jt)))) ((((Fleta))))...I hope for both of you they find a cure...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

thanks Leigh flowerforyou

it would be nice to be able to eat whenever i wanted and not haveto worry about taking meds.i might be able to finally put on some weight happy

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 06:52 PM

You wouldn't need the overnite shot then with the pump....that just didn't make sense what I said, lol

My son had the overnight shots too. Different insulin. That always screwed him up and made him too low in the mornings.

yeah i've had issues with mine being too low in the mornings.mine has been as low as 32,and yet they still sty to up my overnight insulin dosage.never have understood why

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 06:26 PM

hey everyone single new to this like to meet a guys chat and c wat happen

howdy & welcome :smile: waving

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 06:20 PM
yeah i take insulin 3x a day and than once before bed.althouh i don't test my BS as much as i'm supposed to but after living with it as long as i have,i can feel what my BS is doing and can take control of it

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 03:01 PM

Can someone please tell me what a player is? Is it someone who plays with your heart but has no intention of. .doing anymore? I saw it on a profile and just wondered. Thank you in advance for the replies
peace & love to all

i'm probably a perfect example of one.....