Community > Posts By > Jtevans

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 10:35 AM

I know this is far off for me to say (about 10 years away) but I don't really want to turn 40. Generation X wasn't made to age, were we? Seriously, can I just have the wisdom from getting older? Spare me all the crapola I'm going to have to live through and just give me the knowledge. I don't wanna work for it anymore. I wanna explore the planet without people telling me every decade is a milestone.

Why do I have to turn 40? This is a travesty. tears

consider yourself lucky.i'm 6 years away from the big 4-0 and the grey hairs are already beginning ohwell

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 09:28 AM

Merry Christmas

could you not have shown Mrs Clause?

noway scared

There you go

that is so much better drinker drinker drinks

This is her now,,,,,,,,dont be fooled. hehehehehenoway noway noway laugh

i'd still rather see that than Santa drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 08:56 AM
looks pretty good to me :smile:

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 06:34 AM

Merry Christmas

could you not have shown Mrs Clause?

noway scared

There you go

that is so much better drinker drinker drinks

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 06:18 AM

i find parenting so hard for a single parent especially when the kids reach their teens.. how do you find it guys?

2 words..... duct tape

glasses

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 06:06 AM

WoW! Kim Kardashians here flowerforyou :banana: drool waving

nice close up on that one :smile: drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 05:59 AM
my favorite will always be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.i'll end up watching it 3-4 times during the holidays drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 12/12/14 05:54 AM
drinker drinker waving

Jtevans's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:19 AM
of course i love mine.i'm straight pimpin'! smokin shades

Jtevans's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:16 AM
Edited by Jtevans on Sun 12/07/14 07:16 AM

what do you do! when your lover or partner...
gives you the proverbial... cold shoulder..... that is throughout the day or week.. depending on your sex drive..you drop hints.. that you need servicing so to speak..lol....
. you get into bed with them..
... thinking that your.. subtle. but provocative hints.have worked..
. their magic... and they give you the cold shoulder..... what do you do then..
... yes this.. probably won't stay up for a long.. ohhh..
the topic I mean...lol

i'd rather get the cold shoulder rather than her cold feet pressed up against me!

how the crap do womens feet get so cold?is it from the drafts of cold air that comes out the ve-jay-jay? shades

Jtevans's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:12 AM
it's a good start.it is lacking some info though.like you mention you won't talk to guys that are too old for you,you might want to put what age range you're looking for

but like i said,what you have written now is a good start.just needs some fine tuning

Jtevans's photo
Sun 12/07/14 06:07 AM

You also got these moments or days even, where you can be a real twat or clumsy or whatever?

The last couple days I've had plenty of these silly moments..
Knocked over a bottle of detergent.. entire kitchen floor splattercated, my sweater as well.. Took forever to clean up that much cleaning stuff, kitchen floor was squeaky clean!

That same night I was squeezing body lotion out of a tube, didn't pay attention, as I was watching a series, SPLAT! White blobs all over my sweater, the floor and my chair. Lovely!!

Tonight .. in my car .. started the engine.. was doing some stuff.. radio was on quite loud.. I was ready to go home and .. I turned the key to start the engine KKKRRRRGGGGGGZZZ ... OOPS I had already started the engine, doh...

Just now .. Standing topless in the living room to put body lotion on ..
Cat distracted me and I dug my really long thumbnail right into my ... poor pink rosebud ... **** does it hurt!!!
tears tears tears

i so badly want to comment but..........

Jtevans's photo
Sun 11/30/14 03:38 PM

I find giving money much more personal than buying a gift. bigsmile

same here.i always leave a $50 by the bed afterwards smokin

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/27/14 04:46 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all my ML peeps drinker drinker

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:54 AM

the only thing that has annoyed me about season 5 so far is all the flashback scenes.for instance,the last episode with the flashbacks of Carol.we have already saw those scenes and they added nothing to the story line
really? I think they add extra wrinkles to the characters. we get to know them a smidge more. I like em.

when she told Daryl about her and her daughter being in that place for abused women or whatever,if they would've shown a flashback of that,that would've been good but when they were showing flashbacks of Carol attacking Terminus,it was stuff we had already seen.so it was kind of pointless

Jtevans's photo
Mon 11/24/14 07:37 PM

Mines 22 lbs...LOL

drinker drinks :laughing:

let me put it this way,i've never had any complaints from women bout the size of my turkey smokin

Jtevans's photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:00 PM

:thumbsup: :laughing:

like jt said, pfffft....whatever....grumble

and women are like hurricanes....

they come in wet,do a lot of blowing,and leave you with nothing shades

Jtevans's photo
Fri 11/21/14 08:48 AM

we should get some of these hot sauce packets for this place

i wouldn't mind havin some hot sauce right now drinker

Jtevans's photo
Fri 11/21/14 08:47 AM