Community > Posts By > Jtevans

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 02:36 PM

Jtevans do u suffer from diabetes?

yeah.i was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when i was 4 and have lived with it for 30 years now

My son has Type I and has a medtronic insulin pump. Diagnosed when he was 10.

I think it was my fault, due to my auto immune Addison's Adrenal Insufficiency. Wasn't diagnosed with that until after he was born. Hereditary hormone junk ...damn clinic likes to study my blood too much too.

There maybe a link there, they were checking me for some bone marrow crap polycythemia vera. I make too many white, red, and blood platelets. I am borderline diabetic.

not long ago i asked my dr about me possibly using a pump but he told me my health wasn't bad enough to need one.i know several people that have went from Borderline to Type 2.i guess they didnt take their dr's warnings serious enough

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:28 PM

i was watching the local news a few nights ago and there was a story about scientists possibly finding a cure for diabetes through meds that are already on the market for cancer.i did a google search and found this

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/27774926

i'm not gonna gets my hopes up but i thought it was interesting

saw it!
But now it probably will take an eternity until the FDA approves the new application of the Drug!

that's true.drug companies are gonna want to continue making money off of it for as long as they can

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:26 PM

Jtevans do u suffer from diabetes?

yeah.i was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when i was 4 and have lived with it for 30 years now

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:26 PM
i want to be remembered as the guy that touched the most amount of boobies in the history of the world happy

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:23 PM
substance?

no drug talk allowed! grumble

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:21 PM
i was watching the local news a few nights ago and there was a story about scientists possibly finding a cure for diabetes through meds that are already on the market for cancer.i did a google search and found this

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/27774926

i'm not gonna gets my hopes up but i thought it was interesting

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 12:59 PM

For torn ligaments and bone issues you need to eat foods grown in sandy soil that have silica in them spinach, lettuce, horsetail herb or go to health food store and buy brand name Silacea to help rebuild these parts in body. Gelatin also is used by the body to strengthen, bones, ligaments, teeth and nails, and hair. For hair I would recommend BLACK STRAP MOLLASSES not the cooking molasses as it has been stripped of the minerals needed. If you are diabetic I would not recommend it.

i've dealt with type 1 diabetes for 30 years now and i eat Black Strap Mollasses.i wouldn't recommend eating alot of it at one time but a few teaspoons won't hurt.

personally i don't eat much of it because it tastes like Black Liquorish and i can't stand the taste

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/13/14 12:49 PM
how's everyone surviving this cold weather so far?personally i'm freezing my @$$ off,so how bout y'all?

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/12/14 03:56 PM
There's nothing wrong with thigh gaps imo :smile:

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/06/14 11:00 PM
If drinks are being brought in here,they're for me and Ese!

Jtevans's photo
Thu 11/06/14 04:57 PM
I'm so old,the first pair of boobs i saw had fig leaves covering them :smile:

Jtevans's photo
Wed 11/05/14 04:26 AM
You dang right i am blondie smokin

Jtevans's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:20 PM
True that but a date does have to be planned cause I'm gettin older and need to make sure i have enough meds for a trip lol

Jtevans's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:59 PM
Yeah that's true.I'm sure there's some roads that won't really be effected though

Jtevans's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:47 PM
I'm sure we can crash at other minglers places on the way

Jtevans's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:30 PM
Lets go Ese! drinker

Jtevans's photo
Tue 11/04/14 01:23 AM
True that michele :smile:drinker

Jtevans's photo
Mon 11/03/14 03:27 PM
That's some kind of bounce! drinker