Community > Posts By > Jtevans

Jtevans's photo
Tue 08/19/14 05:29 AM

Some facts from research:

- 65% of me said that they'd avoided eye contact or ignored someone they were attracted to.
- 70 % of women said they thought a man wasn't interested only to find out that he was flirting.

What going on? At this rate ppl that possibly are a good match will never get in touch?

You guys recognize this behaviour and if so, why do you avoid eye contact? And more obvious flirting and showing interest?

Two more facts:
- 93 % of women said that if a man was interested, he should approach the woman of interest.
- 95% of men said that women should ask men out

So basically both genders are waiting for the other to make the first move? We're doomed :/

i never avoid eye contact.i just make eye contact with the bigger lower eyes smokin

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/18/14 10:30 PM
Edited by Jtevans on Mon 08/18/14 10:32 PM
double post.....

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/18/14 10:30 PM

Jump It And Smilelove

drool

someone actually found a clip of me as a baby? shades

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:09 PM
Howdy and Welcome :smile: waving

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 03:12 PM

i think that's kind of naive, like the way teenagers behave
nobody knows who youre talkin to man. if its jt, welcome to the site. this is jt.

are you recognizing my greatness klc?
yes. it would be a lie to say that I do not recognize it when I see it chum. we can count on you and that says a lot.drinker

that makes me want to tear up.such a beautiful thing to say shades

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 08:11 AM
Howdy and Welcome waving

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 08:09 AM

JT sometimes that's not a bad thing. :thumbsup: Happy Birthday bud! Wishing you get to see or play with some boobies today.drinker

most people don't consider it a bad thing,until you try to get with a woman and she declines because she think you're lieing about your age and claims your id is fake indifferent

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:56 AM

being technically i haven't woke up yet since i haven't slept,my first thought this morning was "now that i turn 34 today,1 more year and i'll consider myself middle aged.i don't care what anyone says!"

Hi there waving
Ooooh let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday,man smooched

Hope you have a great day and a great year. You don't look a day over 33 :tongue: drinker drinks

ty flowerforyou

sadly,a lot of people don't believe i'm even over the age of 18 ohwell

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:24 AM
being technically i haven't woke up yet since i haven't slept,my first thought this morning was "now that i turn 34 today,1 more year and i'll consider myself middle aged.i don't care what anyone says!"

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:20 AM

i think that's kind of naive, like the way teenagers behave
nobody knows who youre talkin to man. if its jt, welcome to the site. this is jt.

are you recognizing my greatness klc?

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:18 AM
are you kidding?i'd be in front of the mirror the rest of my life just staring at my new boobs! happy

Jtevans's photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:14 AM
i just want to be smothered by boobies :smile:

Jtevans's photo
Fri 08/15/14 10:10 PM

Well... there's LaVey's "Church of Satan" and Satanism and then there's actually worshiping Satan.

LaVey was a somewhat subversive elitist and denounced what he found to be hypocritical in the text of Christian works, but was himself an Atheist and emphasized that each individual should establish his or herself as an individual worthy of their own worship, not the worship of others or towards others.

Then you have the poetic elements of Lucifer, the Morning Star, the most beloved of the fallen. Check out Dante or Eminescu for some fun reading on that. Dante chose to focus less on the story and more on the imagery and irony of that fun. Eminescu wrote a brilliant poem depicting Lucifer as the Morning Star who is unaware of any inherent malevolence.

Worshiping Satan seems strange to me though, as it would admit that there is a god capable of creating a hell, and it doesn't seem like Satan would be taking job applications for baristas.

what i find funny about lavey was on his death bed, he was said to had some sort of epiphany and said "what have i done" and asked for forgiveness... its funny how ppl claim to be an atheist and in times of trouble the first thing they say is "oh God" lol.... idk... one of lavey's first and loyal followers was at his bedside during this time and has become christian and spending her life tying to warn other followers to change their ways....

kinda like during war time,i've heard a lot of soldiers say "there's no such thing as an Athiest in a fox-hole!",meaning you might claim to be Athiest but when the fire fight starts,you're praying to God you don't get killed

Jtevans's photo
Fri 08/15/14 09:57 PM

My brother-in-law just called me a cougar..haha...Okay, I can laugh about it, but does anyone else really dislike that word?

well are you a....cougar?

Depends on your definition of one?

IMO a cougar is a woman 40 or older that dates guys atleast 10 years younger than them

make a mental note,i do love cougars smokin

Jtevans's photo
Fri 08/15/14 04:01 PM
i never look into a woman to see anything except maybe when i look into her shirt,but that's only to see her boobs smokin love

Jtevans's photo
Fri 08/15/14 03:52 PM

My brother-in-law just called me a cougar..haha...Okay, I can laugh about it, but does anyone else really dislike that word?

well are you a....cougar?

Jtevans's photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:42 PM
Howdy and Welcome :smile: waving

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 11:46 PM

Some more than others .. If the mingle grape vine is anything to go by .. Girl talk lmao

we're man-whores.i ain't scared to say it smokin
man whores .. Who ain't getting any .. Lmao jt that contradicts the meaning of a whore . Girls clue in very quickly on man whores .. And run in the opposite direction unless they are looking just to use a guy

i can't speak for other dudes but i got myself a charge acct down there on the street corner shades

Are you a preferred customer........?

of course.i even get christmas and birthday cards from them happy

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 11:43 PM

Some more than others .. If the mingle grape vine is anything to go by .. Girl talk lmao

man whores .. Who ain't getting any .. Lmao jt that contradicts the meaning of a whore . Girls clue in very quickly on man whores .. And run in the opposite direction unless they are looking just to use a guy

i can't speak for other dudes but i got myself a charge acct down there on the street corner shades

Jtevans's photo
Mon 08/04/14 11:34 PM