Sat 02/07/15 05:53 AM
Edited by Jtevans on Sat 02/07/15 05:53 AM

nothing better than blood,guts,and bullets in the morning smokin

And boobs=@@!!! laugh

1 thing at a time..... shades

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 05:18 AM

somebody to talk

get'em to send you nudes first before you start wishing themhappy valentines day smokin

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 05:02 AM
The Charlie Daniels Band drinker drinker drinker

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 05:00 AM
nothing better than blood,guts,and bullets in the morning smokin

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:19 AM

yeah the Big Bang Theory is probably the biggest sitcom right now here in the U.S

i also loved Everybody Loves Raymond.i never did get into Frazier or Seinfield but Frazier was a spin-off from Cheers and i loved Cheers.i kinda resemble Sam Malone smokin shades
hiya, I've got the Big Bang on now,mist hilarious

Penny is hot but i kinda like Bernadette,she's short,sassy,and has a nice rack happy happy
lol laugh laugh

just speakin the truth.....
I'm laughing here, because my mom and friends say my boobs are like bernadettes

well than....hello there
lolsmitten

check your IM
what's that?

your messages

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:16 AM

yeah the Big Bang Theory is probably the biggest sitcom right now here in the U.S

i also loved Everybody Loves Raymond.i never did get into Frazier or Seinfield but Frazier was a spin-off from Cheers and i loved Cheers.i kinda resemble Sam Malone smokin shades

Penny is hot but i kinda like Bernadette,she's short,sassy,and has a nice rack happy happy
lol laugh laugh

well than....hello there
lolsmitten

check your IM

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:11 AM

lol laugh laugh

well than....hello there

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:10 AM

isn't the new series supposed to start when the 2nd half of season 5 is over?

all i can see it says 2015, not sure when...

i figured they would run each half season between each other.surely they won't run them at the same time because one would lose it's viewers

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:07 AM

lol laugh laugh

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:06 AM

then you haven't been to bed with some of the guys that think they are so great in bed, but wasn't worth the time

uh,i haven't been with any men and never will noway noway scared

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:04 AM

Jtevans's photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:00 AM

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 10:03 PM
Howdy and Welcome :smile: waving

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 10:02 PM
Howdy and Welcome :smile: waving

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 09:59 PM
i fantasize about a woman that doesn't talk and lets me watch the game,and than she gives me lovin' afterwards smokin :thumbsup:

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 08:03 PM

that's what i call Art drinker

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 03:12 PM
isn't the new series supposed to start when the 2nd half of season 5 is over?

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 03:09 PM
i miss seeing the boobies ohwell :cry: sad

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 02:40 PM

The USA is the greatest country on earth now. This comes with responsibility. It has a disproportionate amount of natural resources and uses more than the rest combined.That is well and good.
In the past people admired this country genuinely but these days it's more feared and hated.The USA used to use its soft power of diplomacy to help the rest of the world but this changed with the mantra it's either with us or we bomb you.
The world has diverse people's and cultures and nobody not even the mighty USA will change the citizens of the world into its likeness.
It's time the USA accepted unity in diversity.

ummm....we send billions of dollars every month to almost every country to help them out (even countries that hate us) and no other countries send us money back,so how is America a "me,me,me..." type of country?if we were one,we'd be smart and be out of debt before the end of the year

Jtevans's photo
Thu 02/05/15 02:31 PM
Edited by Jtevans on Thu 02/05/15 02:32 PM

and this might be a new way to test for a good waitress

i'd be ok with testing them that way!

what do you say Leigh,can ya do it? :thumbsup: drinker

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25