Community > Posts By > lizardking19

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:56 AM
Ive got plenty of other (better) poetry on this site and nobody responds to it!
who needs guns when ive got WORDS?!

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:49 AM
i am of the opinion that the old sylvester n twwety cartoons r the best cartoons ever made

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:47 AM
its good 2 know i can evoke such responsesbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:46 AM
i like animaniacs betterbigsmile
i think pinky n the brain was a spinoff of it

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:14 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 12/10/07 10:42 AM
You were THIS close to enlightenment
Only to be dragged backwards by the breathing tubes and ivs above the hospital bed
Almost realizing
All you ever wanted was someone to whisper to
Before the machines failed

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:04 AM
turtle, i never intended 2 lump all christians in with the evangelists, and i dont endorse the stereotype, and if i bash christianinty (which i do) its because i believe all organized religion is evil not just christianity

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:54 AM
like islam, the reputation of christianity is tarnished by psychos who make their voices heard louder than the non psychos

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:46 AM
i dont think that theology can only answer itself, one can use psychology and sociology and anthropology 2 analyze religion, i was pointing out a flaw in christianity/judaism (in this case the distinction doesnt matter) using their own logic, it seems that whenever one uses alternate methods to analyze religion, believers refuse 2 listen

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:35 AM
using the bible to justify itself only convinces those who already believe in it

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:30 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 12/10/07 09:30 AM
i think that something very funny is if creationism were ever proved, it would prove that god created a flawed/limited universe and as such is not all powerful
and leet speak does not count as bad spelling

lizardking19's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:22 AM
u c spider most of the people who have argued with u on this b4 r not here bcause we really dont know what else there is 2 tell u, i believe i have in the past posted PAGES of evolutionn theory 2 various christians and all u do is ignore it and say "no that doesnt prove anything la la la la la i love jesus" etc etc and really im still philosophically wiped from tearing feralcatlady down on "cration vrs evolution 3" (u people cant even spell tsk tsk)
have fun with the fresh meat

lizardking19's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:28 PM
A tattered boot smashes an old cigarette into dust
My cold eyes are raised to the fire ocean sky
Blackbird soars high
Floating speck but for its voice
Desolate seraphim of mourning songs
Silhouetted on the blue
Perhaps they come from the east with such a shadow
Do kabuki ravens cry in japanese?
Cousin crow circles the elegant roadkill
I circle the heavenly machine
Trying to comprehend how to best strangle it
Your messiah walks on ashes in the furnace
And spits the water I offer him on my (now purified) face
Laughting he realizes
Only the blind can love without bias
So with a yellow claw the crow takes his eyes
And he loves the engine
I however
Still circle
Waiting for the next bit of carcass to feed off of

lizardking19's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:00 PM
no responses huh? ohwell

lizardking19's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:53 AM
in a society where both genders r equal it always strikes me as odd how women (not all but alot ive met) feel an urge to "prove themselves" to men who really dont give a damn what job theyve had, females life goals have changed drastically over the last half century+ but mens goals have not, we still just want to get into a womans pants and thats it. Looks might matter but careers and social standings r something WE DONT CARE ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN WERE NOT RELATED 2, women do not need to prove themselves to anyone, they can open their own doors, buy their own drinks, and do whatever jobs they want, noone cares but themgrumble

lizardking19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:01 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Fri 12/07/07 01:02 PM

I am firmly convinced that Dandelo was a member of the same species as the creature from "IT". I can't remember exactly why I think that, but did you get the same impression?

oh yes king has invented a species of monster/supervillain that feeds off of emotion, type 3 vampires, tommyknockers, it (which also bears an odd connection to the CK and mordred), tak, dandelo
mayb the low men 2 I call em empathic vampires
plus there was the stuttering bill reference

lizardking19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:24 AM
Yeah i cant wait 4 duma key to come out I really hope its tower-related maybe king will write a patrick danville story thatd b really cool, its like hes a kid in insomnia who has some sort of weird ka on him (much like a certain boy wizard who this thread was about) and then the next time we see him hes kidnapped by an empathic vampire who cuts out his tongue and makes him draw things into existence with his amazing power huh? how did dandelo get him thats what i wanna know

lizardking19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:05 AM
granted but she turns into a pumpkin at midnight

i wish i could beat the area im on on my twilight princess videogame

lizardking19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:02 AM
i know that was so cool!
i think that by harry potter 7 rowling was just starting to run out of ideas (just a little bit)

lizardking19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:58 AM
was that foreplay? if it was theyre must still be getting it on right nowbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:56 AM
granted but its 4 a public hearing in front of congress

i wish i had someone to talk 2