Community > Posts By > lizardking19

lizardking19's photo
Sat 06/28/08 08:49 AM

There are some things in this world that cannot be detected by the human eye. But, there is a core to us that is not physical. Some people know this, some never do. Why? Because God's searches the heart of us. Are we innately good, or are we evil? Do we believe that there are compassionate and loving people out there? Do we believe that there are cruel and "inhuman" ones also? Ask yourself how could the actions of the Holocost ever even began. Could a man who,as you believe, use rationale to torture human life and dispose of it as he would potato peelings? I think he did, that is why so many Germans fell for it, it made sense and there was "factual' justification in blaming the Jews. I will give you hard cold facts if you want them.
Have you ever read the Bible? Do you really want to know the truth? Tell me, do you REALLY WANT TO KNOW?
First, you must ask yourself if you really want the truth. Or have you already made your decision and are immovable in your beliefs... Could you possibly be as "hardnecked" in your beliefs as the Mormons, Christians, and Muslims are? I promise you this, if you will ask God to show you the Truth, you will find it. But, you must seek it with the core of your being.You are obviously a man of some knowledge of science. True science seeks to know the truth. Listen to the part of you that is deep, you know what I am speaking of, listen. This is the place where God dwells. He is in you, even if your very strong rationale tells you He is not. You live by your rationale, and it is obviously that this part of you has been excercised and fed to bring you to your conclusions. As to what my reactions were when I read your theories, I felt very, very sad for you. Wow, how can you believe what you do?
I look up, I see the beauty of the sky and God's artistry. I see the ant on the dirt and know he has a purpose in his being. All things work together naturally on this earth to grow all forms of life. The intense and intricate complexity of the design of the whole earth, just leaves me with no words..... my heart, soul, being, knows that there is so much more. Open your eyes, my friend..... I do not want to convert you, in all honestly I am a selfish being and do not wish to put forth any more effort than I have to. I only seek the truth and upon finding it, try to do what I know I must.
Which is, to realize our time here is very, very short, my whole being knows this without one doubt, how cruel would I be if I did not try to help others reach eternal life while knowing that I will never die?
An imaginary belief you say? I can't argue reason with you, and I won't. It is fruitless, but I will tell you that I do not want to stand before God and see you beside me and have Him ask me why I did not try to help you reach Him?
I am praying for you, and I will tell you this, God answers my prayers all the time, some have been miraculous..... I will never doubt Him.
Sherrie

I dont believe in GOD, as a praticioner of various magicks i believe in gods the majority of which have no interest in me and those that do i want nothing to do with, but smiley thats a nice post debunking western religions, and yeah i think they r myths however the arguments used by "believers" is that they dont need proof to prove their GOD exists, just believing in it is enough, quite the loveley catch22, and if anyone asks me yes: magick is real so my gods do exist beyond my mind which is something the nonshamanistic traditions cannot say

lizardking19's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:26 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Thu 06/19/08 03:27 PM
also the movie "vampire in brooklyn" uch the person who thought eddie murphy would b a good dracula character oughtta b shot

lizardking19's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:26 PM
id say seeker the dark is rising is the worst movie ive ever seen, what a cliched load of crap

lizardking19's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:43 PM
I guess you were dissaponted after all
Typical
Dissapointed in your own morbid fantasy
The lackluster way
Soil was shoveled down onto your cold body
You woke (?)
And choking on a mouthful of dirt said'
"where is my sunset?
I want the sky
I want to warn the sky
I want to wash the sky
with turpentine"
Dream or no dream?
Too much pop culture rusts your eyes
The person who told me that
was the same prizfighter poet
Who spat cliche duds hoping they might be explosives
"whatever dirty secret you hold closest to your heartbeat,
Doesn't actually exist"
He said before digging a knife and fork into the steak on his plate
I would suggest BAD medicine
To lure what ails you into the open
Where you can sermonize it into a coma
Don't forget your machete and pith helmet
HA HA HA HA HA
The laughter stops
Machines leave no echoes
Echoes
Echoes
Look, I'll just clap you on the back real friendly-like
And say something smart
That'll fix you
And we're done here
I bet your feeling better already
No need to thank me

lizardking19's photo
Thu 06/12/08 05:26 PM
i was a little kid at the peak of power rangers mania, when that movie came out in like 96 it was like the rapture for 6 year olds everywhere lol

lizardking19's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:19 AM
uch i just looked over and its FILLED with typos, eww

lizardking19's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:13 AM
my favorite lyracist/musician is issac brock of modest mouse

"all that icing all that cake, i cant make it to your wedding but i'll sure be at your wake" quote from him

lizardking19's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:05 AM
Young people
Men in tuxedos
And women in dresses
The equivalent of suits of armor
Stumbling stupidly throuhg alleyways
Not drunk
Just Stupid
Searching for parties they think are being thrown
By other sober twits also stumbling stupid
Looking for those same parties
Not being thrown by their compadres
Who as I said
Are stumbling sober
They eventually go home
To empty apartments
Smelling of sweat nad despair
Wishing they had
Heartbreaks, hangovers, used condoms in their pockets and pot smoke sizzling from their nostrils
But alas
Such pleasure is for the confident
Who may or may not exist
HERE
Is where this poem and reality collide
I have written it in black crayon
The death of the evening
Is Myself
I am a drug addict
Who has never soiled his veins, liver or lungs
A virgin priest in the guise of an anarchist pervert
Wanting to be the latter
But instead being a ladder that nobody will climb
(instructions for reading this poem)
(the next few lines, read them in a mr rogers impersonation)
"Now children today we're going to talk about psychotic breakdowns. Have you eve had a psychotic breakdown?
As you know recently king friday climbed a water tower with a high powered rifle and hurt a lot of puppets"
(now stop reading like mr rogers)
(dont read this out loud it's in parentheses you moron)
I have written this in black crayon
I will never stumble stupid or drunk down an alleyway looking for a quick grope
My conscience wouldn't allow it
Damn conscience
I just sit here
In a plastic party hat with a strap on my chin
Blowing on one of those paper nois-maker things that shoots out like a tongue and mkae a FWEEET noise
So I lift my plastic glass of applejuice
In a toast
Hoping i can one day enjoy the fruits of my self-destruction
I have written this in black crayons
FWEEEET

lizardking19's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:29 AM
Bob Dylan is a musical GOD, i saw him in concert last october it was awesome

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:04 AM
You can have my controller when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!:angry:

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:15 PM

I think that for historical/mythical/religious figures who lived over 1000 years ago, a person who said "hey maybe we should only throw smaller rocks at the ladies" was a radical feminist, compared to the accepted old world thinking that is

Smaller rocks would be a worse punishment. It's actually required in Islam that when you stone someone to death, you use small rocks no bigger than your fist, so that the person suffers as long as possible.

I didnt know that, thanks 4 instructing me in the ways of mysogeny

but the point was somebody who suggested LESS oppression towards women 1000+ years ago would have been percieved as being as radical as the suffragets in the 20s because the anctient world statutes of freedom were so far "behind" us us (i put behind in quotations because im sure that in the year 3000 the anctient americans will be seen as a backwords people who had 100s of words each for poop and marijuanna)

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/22/08 09:08 AM
I think that for historical/mythical/religious figures who lived over 1000 years ago, a person who said "hey maybe we should only throw smaller rocks at the ladies" was a radical feminist, compared to the accepted old world thinking that is

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:08 PM
I mean this: in rap/hip hop many artists loop in phrases and sounds from other more well known songs, some to better effect than others, which is in effect what elliot did with the old masters' poetry
and yes Cats is based on Old Possums' Book Of Practical Cats

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:05 AM

coool Elliots' the greatest poet ever (except maybe ginsberg)
Ironically a large amount of his phrases were "borrowed" from famous legends like dante and shakespere so much of what is attributed to him, he didnt write
Well, Eliot DID make a lot of ALLUSIONS to other famous poets, but that does not make his work unoriginal or entirely stolen. It's not as if he copied other poets' poems verbatim; I don't think he'd be famous if that were true.

I mean, Eliot has been credited with writing some of the most stylistically unique poems ever; his style is not easy to mimic because it varies and stretches in so many odd and unpredictable directions. He was a genius, basically.

Not that I'm saying you disagree with that, but...just saying!

oh yes he was a genius i just meant that elliots' poetry had a similar quality to rap-mashups of today
Oddly enough he's also responsible for the poems that andrew lloyd webber turned into cats

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:03 AM

Actually its just a random phrase i thought of to try and describe the destruction of society but yeah...

bigsmile

Love the whole Heath Ledger I'm dead and I'm Joker look.....it works out good. drinker

u mean my pic? I was actually trying to copy jack nicholson in the shining, though he 2 played the joker

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:11 AM
Actually its just a random phrase i thought of to try and describe the destruction of society but yeah...

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:10 AM

U dont happen to be scuttling across the floors of silents seas do you? thats the kind of ragged claws id like 2 b (TS Elliot paraphrase)
Uhhhhh...yes. Basically, I made several random allusions to (and direct quotations of, as in my post DIRECTLY before this) T.S. Eliot's The Love song Of J. Alfred Prufrock throughout this thread and in the thread's title, for absolutely no reason at all. :smile:indifferent :wink:

coool Elliots' the greatest poet ever (except maybe ginsberg)
Ironically a large amount of his phrases were "borrowed" from famous legends like dante and shakespere so much of what is attributed to him, he didnt write

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:06 AM
A surreal uncalm hissing exhale of wind rattles through trees and cars
The wooden teeth of a half rotted fence
Wide open inviting unwanted guests
I'm waiting for an evaporating sunset that I will pay no attention to
So I can say I WAS THERE ON MAY 19th
I was far too busy sweeping the sugar colored confetti from a party i didnt attend
Away
Where-ever it is that slimed up trash goes
In the deepest hidden caverns of the human brain
We long for the gorgeous flaming destruction of concrete prisons
Bricks piled higher and higher
Crumbling slowly and crushing the pedestrians in their shadow
Built in the spirit of complacency, decency and electricity

"Don't deny your lust for self destruction"
He says running his puke stained hands down her slumbering flesh
"We're all prostitutes in the end"

The scent of impending rain comes on like a nosebleed
I slowly peel an orange with my thumbnail
Dropping peels on asphault
Acidic juice dripping from my mouth to the gutter and eventually down to the river

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:28 AM
U dont happen to be scuttling across the floors of silents seas do you? thats the kind of ragged claws id like 2 b (TS Elliot paraphrase)

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 11:58 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Tue 05/20/08 11:59 AM

FINALLY, ladies! We have an insider and he's willing to spill all their dirty little secrets! bigsmile Someone pull up a chair for him and fetch the boy a drink! drinker

I wont spill more secrets for anything less than payment with sexual favours

See thats MY plan at workbigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25