Community > Posts By > lizardking19

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/03/08 01:54 PM

F''ing British!!:wink: laugh laugh

and the romans and the ottomans before them and the americans after them

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/03/08 01:50 PM
it was my understanding that the british created palestine (their name initially 4 it) so that they would 1. have a foothold in the middle-east and 2. have a place to put all the "hebrews and mohammedons" (edwardian phrasing 4 jews and arabs) it didnt work so well, they knew as well as any western power that they were stirring up a hornets nest in "the holy land"
If i sound like im bashing the old british empire, its cause i am, They were THE world power and made many of the mistakes that the USA is making now in the mideast, ah well history is cyclical

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:04 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 03/03/08 08:24 AM

smo is always being called a zionist and i was wondering what that is?

they are parasites and can not stand the idea that they might actually have to work for a living like the rest of us. They even brag among themselves about being parasites and not working for a living .Their time is running out and they know it.(suicidal)

smo is not a zionist, a zionist SUPPORTS the state of israel sometimes irationally,
smo is an antisemitic grumble
the bones of my people creak with each word spoken against them, never 4get that

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:50 AM
youthinasia? what do i know about them? they live in asia and im in the USA durrrr, silly person

seriously, euthanasia is illegal in the usa (see the kevorkian trial) BUT it is legal for a patients family to decide 2 pull the plug or for the patient 2 order a DNR (do not resucitate)

lizardking19's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:56 PM
friends sucked, seinfeld & arrested development r WAY better shows

"I never carry a pen in my pocket cause im afraid ill puncture my scrotum"-George

lizardking19's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:26 AM
thats funny but in all seriousness, suicide rates among guys r 10 times higher than womens...

lizardking19's photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:23 AM
i wouldnt watch american idol if u put a gun 2 my head and gave me the clockwork orange hypnotism treatmenthuh

lizardking19's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:59 AM
I do that now! I call it young-tzheimersbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:51 AM
sounds like a yankees fan alrightbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:02 PM
lennons' imagine is a classic,
the perfect circle cover of it is almost a spoof on it sounds like its being sung by zombies or somethinglaugh

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:57 AM

I'm gettin a new one too, you play world of warcraft???

i want 2 but its impossible on this dialup/compaq/3 yearold pc im using right now anmd im gonna be moving out of my moms house soon so i gotta get one for when im on my own

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:43 AM
anybody know of a cheap laptop with a WiFi chip thatll play WOW smoothly?

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:41 AM
obviously the invention of the internet is the biggest breakthrough with computers DURRRRbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:37 AM
does your laptop charge from an internal lithium/etc battery?
If it does it just means ur power ran out, u turned it back on and it was charged so u didnt actually need to make a new login ID
just a thought

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:34 AM

When it comes to picking up a woman, why is it that even with numbers about the same population-wise, guys have to do all the wooing, the courting and stuff. Why cant we go to a bar and have the women buy us drinks (after all they do make the same money in mose truely civilised countries now) why cant they use the pick up lines and embarrass themselves. Why cant we have the pick of who we want to take home, of who we want to start a relationship with etc...? WHY??? (and if there is a bar like that that isnt a male strip club----send me an email and let me know where it islaugh )
laugh Dude ur a male u should love to be the chaser its in ur blood but then again that is for only dominant males, If a woman is that in to u she will come after u believe me it happens but stop whining about it u sound like u want to be to submissivehuh

and dont get me wrong by thinking I'm whinning, I'm just trying to see how many people realize that in the north american societies Women actually rule the sexuality scene. Unlike most of europe (excluding UK cause they're like the americans) but if you go to an eastern european counrty, women will approch men without inhibitions and start it up. So by what all of you are saying these women are agressive hunter types? hmmm i think not. just a diffrent set of values and ethnic customs.

I think a backlash of the womens empowerment movement is the devaluing/near deconstruction of masculinity, alot of guys have been taught for as long as they remember to "respect" the opposite gender, so they obviously feel uncomfortable approaching women blindly yet the guys labeled as "pigs" r the ones who approach women with cheesy pickup lines and GET THEM

bottom line is
guys of my generation= messed up

lizardking19's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:55 AM
stephen colbert is awesome
I really liked his book 2
he is to republicans what borat is to cossacks

lizardking19's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:23 PM

when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that I cannot hide

im not a dead-head but thats from "I wanna hold ur hand"

lizardking19's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:59 AM
but it was awefully funny

James Buchanan (1857–1861)

"There is nothing stable but Heaven and the Constitution."

Putting a quote from buchanan, now THATS in bad taste, he was the worst president ever, he ignored any threats of seccession and civil war until the end of his presidency and left lincoln to clean up the mess!

lizardking19's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:32 AM
"lay lady lay, lay across my big brass bed"- Dylanbigsmile

Thats a sweet poem jenflowerforyou

lizardking19's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:11 AM

" Whats that behind me?..BANG!!! aghhhhhhh!!!" Lincoln:cry:

YEAHHH!!! thats awesome

Please go crawl back under your rock. Go to the pessimistic threads.

This thread is for optimistic attitudes.

Against forum rules to hijack the thread topic.

Linddy i dont give a **** what u saybigsmile

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25