Community > Posts By > lizardking19

lizardking19's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:44 PM

"Attractive" men don't ask what makes them attractive, they don't sit around and pitty thmeselves, they don't wonder "why nice guys never get women and a*sholes always get women".

"Attractive" men are attractive because they know who they are, they have confidence.

Ya dig?

and ooooooo how i loathe them and their "confidence"grumble

lizardking19's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:01 AM
I want a clone saga movie! johnny depp could be miles warren/ the jackal, jake gylenhall (looks alot like maguire) as ben reilly/ scarlet spider
Send in the clones!!!bigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:05 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 03/24/08 05:09 PM
I love soccer, wish it was more popular here in the usa though:cry:

ur talking about soccer right? not rugby or something
otherwise i just played the ugly american, oops

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:28 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 03/24/08 04:28 PM

God is funny like that to me. This conveys belief in a God but also the idea that one's problems lie in the hands of this God...honestly, sounds like something went wrong in life and the writer rather than blame his/her actions for the wrong...they blame God, unfourtanetly not a rarity in religion...

so your opinion would be that the "wrong" is something that would have been within the writers control explicitly? Therefor the writer is looking to god to "rescue" them from their own creation?

Not necassarily in the writers control, but when something goes wrong it is wrong to blame a God for this. I understand when a family member dies (young or old, doesn't matter for this explanation) that one is not in control of that situation, and so where do some turn in this time? God why...etc. Instead of understanding the logic behind why it happened they turn to God. Again, unfourtanetly not a rarity.

so you believe there isa "logic" behind everything including loss and the writer can't understand this logic so they turn to/blame God/religious diety? As you have stated many times this is not a rarity as most humans believe in something greater than themselves it's a need ingrained so that we don't feel small and insignificant.Where in your opinion should this writer have turned? Again bear in mind you don't know what generated the write

For the most part there is logic behind everything, with the exception of few things. Perhaps the writer should have sought logic first then if it remained a question turned to something else.

Please keep in mind I don't truly believe in a God, I don't follow a deity or belief. I am an agnostic, but have ventured through several religions.

I am keeping this in mind. I was just curious as to what you will turn to when logic fails.

u seem awefully sure logic will fail when it hasnt yet in all historybigsmile
Im not counting biblical stories because they r western cultures equivalent of greek mythology, a moral or lesson embedded in a silly story

While im at it I may as well mention a national geographic article which stated how chimpanzees have been known to perform primitive dances very similar to the way many practicioners of old primitive polytheistic religions did
Proof that chimps believe in god? do chimps go to heaven? do chimps have souls?
OR...
Direct proof of evolution through behaviour?bigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:15 PM
One of my favorite bands is Pixies
dont know if theyre really punk but man do they kick butt

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:46 AM

2- Muse at my school. Ugh theyre AMAZING

HOLY CRAP MUSE PLAYED AT UR SCHOOL!
I am green with envybigsmile
Thats awesome

for me itd be either bob dylan, from what i understand his concerts r either Incredible or crap with no middle ground and i got 2 c a good one
Or modest mouse last year, Issac brock (the lead singer) is the only musician ive seen who beatboxes and plays banjo at the same time

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:41 AM
I dont think every man wants a wife, every man wants sex, and marriage appears 2 b an ironclad guarantee of that, its exploitation of women yes, but when its over the woman gets 2 steal half the guys money so everyone comes out screwed
Literallybigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:05 PM
In the immortal words of billy joel "id rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints"

Really i have no respect 4 anything and Im Ok with thatbigsmile if others find it disturbing then oh well i dont carelaugh

lizardking19's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:43 AM
Happy jesus zombie day!laugh
Im gonna remember thatlaugh
awesome

lizardking19's photo
Sat 03/22/08 01:34 PM
Ive been saying this stuff 4 years (and i aint joking)

lizardking19's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:35 PM
Iggy and the stooges rule
especially in the raw power album

Gimme danger little stranger!

lizardking19's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:43 PM
Im 18 and the 2 criteria i have about dating is that girls are around my age and dont have kids, i dont think id wanna date the kinda gal who got pregnant at 15, In a decade from now dating women my age with kids wont be an issue but now? NO WAY

lizardking19's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:39 PM
That movie sucks, i saw it and its the cheesiest thing ive ever seen that came out the last decade, if ed wood had attempted to make ben hur or the ten commandments it would have come out close to 10000 bc
Icksick

lizardking19's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:38 PM
I think osama bin laden is alive so as to continue the war on terror, if he died the usa would lose a reason for it, its similar to the united states antagonizing the ussr to keep the cold war going and eventually become the premier world powergrumble

lizardking19's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:53 AM
As I lie awake
Through the icy night
Holding my boombox like a lover
Spouting midnight static from my arms
I wish the cold plastic was you
But I'm not sure who "you" are
I'll find out soon enough
The name on the lips of the warm flesh in these empty dreams
Waking up a second before touching the mysterious
To the sound of coyotes prowling and howling the fence outside
And I thought I was hungry, starving, the way a good artist should be
HA!
A coyote knows how to run with the moon on his teeth
But I know not of what I speak
As far as finding hidden rivers of ecstasy and starlight, I am weak
Oh no no no heres how it is
Ignorant a week ago,
Sureley I'm wise now

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:21 PM
very cleversmokin

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:51 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 03/17/08 06:56 AM
Girl in a white dress
Flapping in the wind
Plastic-bag colored
Barefoot in the sand
Lit up by electric sunshine
Swirling before my sickly eyes
There will never be a moment like this again
Our hands and eyes pass bye
Clouds in a sad blue sky

lizardking19's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:44 AM
hey im an 18 year old and i dont respect anything cause i feel society has failed mebigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:12 AM
that sounds like preposterous media-induced scare tacticshuh
in the same vein as these, all of which ive seen as taglines for news stories
"the secret sex lives of teens"
"are your children addicted to drugs?"
"videogames and school-shootings, is there a connection?"

lizardking19's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:55 AM
in a big pink nightie

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25