Community > Posts By > lizardking19

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:58 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Wed 05/14/08 07:58 PM
Doors undoubtedly are the best band ever,dylan beatles or stones? phooey on them! dead jimmy is god! (if my screen name didnt already make my opinion obvious enough)

oh and neil young is canadian

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:20 AM

One way or another , we pay ohwell

The majority of guys need sex the way a drug addict need a fix, we are willing to pay ANYTHING just to get a little bit, we completely debase and humiliate ourselves just for the possibility of sex and really i think women get off more on the control they have over us through that than they do through the actual acthuh

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:09 AM

hiker ur daughter is a gifted writer, but what i wanna know is: what young person in their right mind shows their poetry 2 THEIR PARENTS?!

She didn't. She left the house in handcuffs and had no chance to grab her stuff. I asked if she wanted me to bring her journal, and she said no. To me, that meant "read it".

ouch

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:53 AM
do u mean robin williams? or somebody else?

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:06 AM
hiker ur daughter is a gifted writer, but what i wanna know is: what young person in their right mind shows their poetry 2 THEIR PARENTS?!

lizardking19's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:02 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Wed 05/14/08 08:52 AM
MArs volta is AWESOME!
my favorite is deloused in the comatorium

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:11 PM
death on 2 legs is a good song by queen from a night at the operabigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:24 PM

actually stalin killed way more people than the nazis ever did. then theres mao Tse Tung.... its not an isolated incident.

thats no reason not 2 teach students about it or the others

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:31 PM
wow i gotta say that the uk banning teaching about the holocaust in schools is APPALLING, here i thought most of the fascists were in the usa
where middle/ highschoolers do learn about the holocaust

I mean im aware that prior to nazi germany exterminating "undesirables" they tried 2 send them to the uk and chamberlain (may his name be spat upon down through history) refused them sanctuary, but i had been under the impression that they had progressed socially in much the same manner as us since then, i guess notsick

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:20 PM
I find now that the most delightful sandwiches are ones i make at home (the subway training does help though)

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:13 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 05/12/08 04:15 PM

I have decided that I will not involve my emotions in another relationship. My heart is no longer on my sleeve and I will NOT let my guard down. It sucks to feel this way, but everyone seems to have hidden agenda's and I will no longer let my heart suffer at the sake of someone getting some ass.flowerforyou

I guess that means I will become celebate, until the right man comes along. I will, however, not go looking or be a part of some sort of sick twisted game. My judgement is pretty good and I will know when someone is REAL.

Anyhow, sick of games and sick of letting my emotions get the best of me. I will not tolerate assholes.:tongue:

Jeez, seems like a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Hey its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all (famous saying)

I mean im an 18 year old guy and ive never even coerced a woman into kissing me (seriously) I wear my heart on my sleeve and woman reject me EVERY TIME
so anyone who has expierienced love (and heartbreak) oughtta count their blessings because there r desperate people like me who r going to die all alone
And yes im totally awer that its all my fault as im the consistent factor but that knowledge doesnt help

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:04 PM
r those local 4 wherever u r?
Non corperate restauraunts ALWAYS have better food tan nationwide chains

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:00 PM
I worked at a subway for a year n a half, i can make an awesome sandwichbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 03:54 PM

my chemical romance sucks

Im thoroughly offended, MCR is the greatest metal band since iron maiden, the used and dashboard confessional and thursday suck, but My chemical romance is amazing, im listening to them right now

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 03:50 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 05/12/08 03:50 PM
I once went 2 movie with a girl i had been communicating with on another site who had neglected to tell me she was 3 and half feet tall! Im not shallow but hugging her (which i did when the movie was over) made me feel like a sex offender!

And y the hell do people go on dates to movies at all? u dont talk 2 eachother, u completely ignore eachother! Is it early preperation for marriage?

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 02:19 PM
Edited by lizardking19 on Mon 05/12/08 02:20 PM

no one has wrote me a poem..........in a long time especially on here never

ur probably better off because of that
even the girl who that poem is about would say not to date boys who fancy themselves poets as we r HIGHLY unstabledevil bigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/12/08 02:00 PM
Talking to you on my cell phone
until one in the morning when one of us
falls asleep
and the other whispers
i love you, goodnight
is the nicest thing in the world
except perhaps
Actually sleeping in your arms

lizardking19's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:48 PM
Id be ecstatic if i got 2 regularly see women this summer on a regular basishuh sad

lizardking19's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:36 AM

i dont like war eather but i want to make sure my family friends and billions of other ppl i wont ever meet get to wake up every mornin..i risk my life for asshole like hippie ad lizardking...**** you two aint even worth my time
b.s.

I wouldnt want 2 b worth the time of anyone willing 2 die for false ideals, today there is no such thing as a "just war", soldiers fight for corperations, oil, and money against various people who do no want their help, not really honorablehuh

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:50 PM

Many, if not most of the people in this forum have gotten under my skin recently. Let me explain why: You debate/argue/discuss/share (whichever word you want to use) like children.

In the words of the Human Torch: Flame On! Remember Rabbit, Funches and Abra, any comments you make will be completely ignored by me. The three of you break each of the rules I have posted regularly.

that hurts
I thought i had broken enough of ur rules 2 get the blacklist
And how dare u quote my religion so freely!
In the words of another member of the richards/storm/grimm family Its clobberin time

"1) Adults do not ignore the facts or dismiss them as irrelavant. When any topic is discussed, you cannot simply dismiss the facts in favor of your own opinion. For instance: Nobody at Nicea questioned Jesus' divinity. That's clearly recorded by history, but yet members of this forum will dismiss the historical record and demand that a conspriacy theory with no basis in fact should be taken as fact."

If that were true more people would accept global warming as fact and not propaganda and would not question evolution as anything other than fact, we havent inveted time machines ye so people continue 2 debate

2) Adults do not change the subject. When someone makes a good point, which disproves your own point, it is rude and childish to change the subject. If someone were to show using the Bible and historical records that early Christians considered Jesus God, a response of "But that doesn't prove Jesus is god!" is stupid. That's changing the scope of the discussion. If the discussion is "Did early Christians believe that Jesus was God?", any topical response will only address that issue. The question of if Jesus is God is a completely different subject.

Questions like "is jesus god?" have a very selective audience: christians and assume that jesus was in some way divine, which is something that millions of people around the globe dispute,
yes i am aware i just changed the subject BUT Evolved/enlightened humans dont take a subject and strangle it until there is no life left in it, evolved/ enlightened humans are willing to agree 2 disagree )I for one am not enlightened but the first step to itis regonizing my own occassional ignorance)

3) Adults do not offer backhanded insults. When someone makes a comment like "The god of Abraham is evil and cruel, if someone can fool themself into believing otherwise, that's their problem. But I am honest with myself". In that sentence, you have accused everyone, who believes in the God of the Abraham, of being delusional. That's not discussing your beliefs, it's a backhand insult to those who believe differently than you do.

Yet the god of abraham supports the stoning of witches and the persecution of "Infidels" (to coin a phrase from one of the sects who believe in the god of abraham)
More blood has been spilt in the name of god/jesus/allah than all other religions combined, so when an infidel like myself states that the god of abraham is a wicked concept then we are supported by history

4) Adults are not offended by the beliefs of others. Adults are forced to live in a world where everyone has their own beliefs. As a consequence, adults believe in the plurality of ideas. That means this: I may not like your beliefs, I may not respect your beliefs, but I will allow you to believe the way you do without being offended by your beliefs. Those who cry foul that Christians claim that anyone who doesn't believe Jesus is God will go to hell are petulant children. An adult is not bothered by talk of an (to him/her) imaginary god sending (him/her) to an imaginary place. An adult can sit in a room while various members of various religions make statements affirming their beliefs to be totally correct and all others wrong without being offended. Please note, that some of the children here believe that backhanded insults are their beliefs and they are not, it's simply the childs way of striking out impotently at those with whom the child disagrees.

a good rule...
but u r as willing as any of us to defend ur beliefs, Noone except the most truly enblightened people can really deal with other beliefs in such a way, those of us who need dating sites to find meaningful human interactions are not among their ranks

5) Adults use logic and knowlege in discussions. Logic and reason are required to understand just about any subject. Knowlege of the subject is require to speak with any authority on a subject. An adult will always try to use logic to understand a subject and educate him/her self about the subject before speaking. Many of the people here, who think and act as children do, will simply speak without understanding the subject in the least. This is especially true in regards to the Bible. A single verse will be taken out of context and when the mistake is explained to the person, he/she will ignore the facts and continue making the same illogical, uneducated assertions.

Especially true in regards to the bible? The people who most regularly take verses out of context are THE MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

6) Adults do not make gratuitous assertions. A gratuitous assertion is a statement of fact without any supporting data. So someone might say "The persecution of Christians wasn't as bad as everyone says it was", but then refuse to offer any evidence to support their statement. This is a childish tactic, which can be gratuitously denied. The proper response to the example gratuitous assertion is "Nuh Uh!" They are both equally valid in a polite adult conversation, which is to say they are equally invalid.

But sir u wite this on the internet, where each and every person can claim 2 be an authority or journalist without the slightest amount of proof, the very medium through which you transmit these statments has a cloud of untruth and fantasy over it
THE INTERNET IS ONE BIG GRATUITIS STATEMENT

7) Adults do not lend support to childish behavior. This one is self explainitory. Bad behavior from children or other adults is not approved of or given support. If someone breaks rule 3, no adult involved in a polite conversaion will send support or approval of the rule breakers action.

You expect anyone to follow this rule? Intelligent as it may sound, u have no way what so ever to punish ur rule breakers for acting childish and those who do so really dont care if u wag ur finger and say dont do that

8) Adults do not deny obvious truths. When logic and facts support one side of the arguemnt and not the other, an adult will admit his/her error and not continue to repeat their disproved statements.

HA! says the guy using the "historical jesus argument" (see rule 1)

9) An adult will not twist the words of another. Anyone can misinterpret the words of another, but to knowingly change the meaning of another's statement is not acceptable. This also applies to written documents. If someone took the statement by Jesus of "Before Abraham was, I AM" to mean that Jesus was a pantheist, that's an obvious misinterpretation. That's an attempt not to discuss reasonably, but to influence and confuse those who are following the discussion. It's like an octopus squiriting ink, it does nothing but hide the truth so that the octopus can get away without loosing face.

But all the judeo christian religion r various misinterpretations of many unclear statements...

10) Adults do not question the meaning of words, when the meaning is clear. If someone says "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is", that person has used a childish tactic. If an adult can't win a debate with the words defined correctly, then the adult would admit that fact instead of trying to continue the discussion by changing the defintions.

But an intelligent human being questions all statements so as to better understand them better...

11) Adults take responsiblity for their actions. If an adult slips up and breaks one of the above rules, said adult will apologize for the mistake.

Again how r u going enforce that?
all american society is geared towards taking the lowest amount of responsablity while appearing to have the most so yeah...

12) Adults realize that arguments are facts put together into a logical structure. Sarcasm, condescension, one line jokes and other verbal retorts are not arguements and should not be considered rebuttals.

Explain the importance of joke and humor in politics then

What does this have to do with religion? This: Christians take discussions of their beliefs seriously, non-Christians don't. They make jokes, insult and demean and then feign innocence. It's this childishness that has driven many Christians from here and this childishness that makes many Christians reluctant to post. This sort of behavior is a choice by the members of these forums. Many here choose to behave in a way that would be firmly rejected anywhere outside of the internet. It's time to come in out of the mud, clean yourselves up and start acting like the adults which time has made of you.

I would say the same thing to all american/christian society

That was the hippy rebuttal

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25