Community > Posts By > lizardking19

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:34 AM

Good morning,

Looking for some input here. I just broke up with a man after knowing him for some time, but only dating him exclusively for a few weeks. He and I are compatible in so many ways, enjoy each others company, have the same warped sense of humor…well, I could go on, but you get the picture. We spend almost every waking moment together that we are not working, and some sleeping moments, as well. He was concerned that the “spark” wasn’t there…that he did not get that little “pitter-patter” in his chest when he sees me. We have continued to be, well, friends with benefits, and I am not sure I can do this anymore. We are both dating other people when we want to, but I have come to the conclusion that I want him and not another person. So I think I am hanging on to him in hopes that we will find that “spark.” He looks into my eyes a lot, and I can’t help but wonder how someone can look at you that way and there not be something. I think I am going about this the wrong way.

Now, I have friends tell me that he is just using me…and I tell them that I am using him to, so what’s the difference? My Daddy tells me to back off (though he calls me most of the time, and run right over like a little puppy) Daddy says that I need to not make myself so available, and that maybe he will miss me.

We do other things besides the “benefits” stuff. We eat out, cook together, go to the movies, shop, talk for hours…It’s not all about sex.

I guess my question is can that spark develop? He says if it does, that I will be the first to know.

Bottom line, I want this man! Is he just not into me?

~Melissa

A woman whos willing to have sex but doesnt badger him about "where our relationship is going" is a guys dream come true

secondly when a waman ends up doing it with a guy she had previously considered "just friends" and she says "it just happened" thats BS the guy planned it for months, he had that whole situation where "it just happened" planned down to every sentence he would say prior to the act
Ladies: When it "just happens" its cause he damn near sat in a war-room with maps on the wall and little figures on a big table moving em aound until he was sure he had a plan, detailed down to every syllable and bit of body language, all to seduce u, believe me im a guy

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:23 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Tue 05/20/08 10:24 AM
I was a little kid in the 90s so id have 2 say that my favorite thing then was the original power-rangers tv show, its the gen-y equivalent of the adam west batman seriesbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:13 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Tue 05/20/08 07:13 AM

Its a phenomena that happes alot to people...asort of paralyzation along with hallucinations upon partly awakening but not fully back into your body (our core escapes us temorarily in sleep to recharge-we are hooked to our body by an invisible umbilical cord). This cord sometimes snaps back SUDDENLY (ever JERK awake?) Well...in night terrors, you have not completley re-entered your body...you or outside the realm. So, you cannot move...you are paralyzed (this paralyzation is necessary for recharging of the soul). Hope this helps drinker

Im familiar with that phenomenon but this was different, the other night terrors ive had never had "things" in it and i was never that AWARE of a "dream" this realistically before

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:07 AM
I wasnt abducted just studied (I think)

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:04 AM
Ok so a few nights ago I had this really vivid dream (usually i dont remember my dreams) that there were these grey faceless things staring at me and talking in some incomprehensible language, I tried to "wake up" and couldnt! When I actually seemed to "wake up" I had an aweful headache!
I dont think they actually touched me or anything but still it freaks me out has anyone else had similar expieriences?

lizardking19's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:00 AM
NEW YORKS' ALRIGHT IF YOU LIKE SAXAPHONES!
oh wait u werent talking about THAT fear, whoops

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:19 PM
noway no msi fans wow

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:49 AM
Any MSI fans out there? theyre awesome, i just picked up a copy of their newest album: "If" Its so cool
Little Jimmy Urine is one of my idolsbigsmile

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:46 AM
STP rocks and velvet revolver just broke up cause weilands a meany, replacing axel with weiland makes about as much sense as replacing bush with mcainebigsmile huh

lizardking19's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:43 AM
I LOVE that cartoon

IM READY! IM READY! IM READY! IM READY! IM READY!

lizardking19's photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:39 PM
Read a book called dionetics by L Ron Hubbard to find out about scientology

lizardking19's photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:33 PM
I wish i had shallow relationships, theyd be better than the ubiquitous rejection i get ffrom females in all other types of "relationship" i say it in quotation marks cause all my "relationships" are as follow: I like her, she doesnt like me except as a 2nd string friend
Im searching for real nymphomaniacs the way some men search for bigfoot or nessie or other mythological creatureshuh

lizardking19's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:55 AM

flowerforyou Anton Levey was a Scientologist flowerforyou

flowerforyou The "Satanic" group he started is a jokeflowerforyou

flowerforyou According to the Church of Scientology files he is considered an Operating Thetan flowerforyou

WOW...I am feeling so ignorant today...but learning so much....Please give me a brief discription of Scientoloty...the only thing I know about it is that it is the "religion" that Tom Cruise is.

AND I am still curious to know the differance between a "Satanist" and an "Athiest" if neither believe in God or Devil.

An atheist believes in neither a satanist beliefs in the christian devil ( and there r really very few of the in reality)

lizardking19's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:12 AM
Edited by lizardking19 on Fri 05/16/08 11:13 AM
the pentagram is an upsidedown pentacle, which is an earth sign in wicca, some "black" (I say that in quotes cause im a chaote and think such terms r limiting) magick uses the pentagram much like an upsidedown cross is used in real satanism, but te reason the pentagram is associated with satanism is because during the middleages christians did not distinguish between witches (bad and good) whose beliefs do not coincide with christianity and satanists whose beliefs do (of which there were precious few prior 2 lavey and crowley) so the pentagram (and the pentacle used interchangeably) became the christian symbol for "Evil"

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:38 PM

Lil subtle 4 U, Liz!

yes that was part of the approach to this, to NOT just kick down the door and rush in with all guns blazing as i am metaphorically wont to do

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/15/08 12:49 PM

to be everywhere on this site. My question is why? Some are just knockouts, well more than SOME! Why would someone Not want to be with them? Why are they looking online for a mate? Or should I ask everyone "Why are you here?"

shhh ul drive them away!

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/15/08 12:45 PM

Are you a dem Dragoness or just hate bush?

so the fact that someone points out a problem in the government (an inhumane torture policy no less) automatically polarizes them as a dem or bush hater?
The issue of torture should not divided along party line but like everything else it isgrumble

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/15/08 12:35 PM
American exceptionalism (the idea that our government doesnt have to follow standards of humanity like the geneva convention because it helped create them) is a terrible thing

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/15/08 12:28 PM
A brown moth
Dives in for a landing
On a creamy white rose-petal
With the sun still blazing in a sky
He forgot, moths are only allowed to come out at night
"Whats night?"
To a moth night and day are relative
He only know that during the "day"
He wants to fly high into the great lightbulb in the clouds

Me, Im just a human not an insect
But to that imaginary moth
Who I just wrote about
I'm a god
(chuckling because the only way a writer can get "recognized" is with multiple spit-shined confessions of failure)
Not that I'm any better than a moth
If a moth trys to fly into the sun
It sends his perception of reality
Spiralling out of his control

I too might one day
Scrape the paint off of a wall
And see a bald doctor taking notes
Behind a pane of glass
As I pinch the Acrylic snowflake out of my fingernail
He'll dissapear
But from then on
The inside of my head
Will be bent
Like the spoons of a psychic

"What now captain Ahab?"

I circumsised the top off an iceberg with a hacksaw so when my ship smashed into into it I too could mourn for the frozen and crushed who never saw it

coming

lizardking19's photo
Thu 05/15/08 11:49 AM
I like sad songs more than happy songs

hmm adams song by blink182 is a song that seems (in my case) almost prophetic, its like i could totally see myself as that character adam in about 10 yearsbrokenheart

Adam's Song

I never thought I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest who'd have known
I traced the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time, I hurried up
The choice was mine, I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed, to go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone

I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive