Community > Posts By > romansu4u

no photo
Thu 08/10/17 04:52 PM
I think I had too much to drink last night. Not sure what the hell I was thinking when I wrote all that. I appreciate all the coherent responses and the funny ones. Made me think about it more.

no photo
Thu 08/10/17 12:05 AM
Maybe we should ask if men think sex means love?
Well, as a man I have thought about both of these questions many times. However, a post on another forum topic on this site spurred me to say the following things, which were posted elsewhere.

The phrase "making love" is code for sex in our culture, so let's start by thinking about that.
The drive for sex and using sex as a bond is much stronger in men for evolutionary reasons. Men are like sperm soldiers evolutionarily, kinda like worker bees. We just want to get the business on at first, but we will also fiercely protect our mate once we do.
I also have to say that men need a continual signal of need (affection) from a woman or they will go elsewhere. If a woman is done with them, then they have the evolutionary responsibility to go elsewhere to continue to spread their seed.
Women need to be choosy in terms of genetics, but they also need to be sure that the man will be there to provide when children come. Men respond to a woman's emotions, and those emotions are what help keep the bond going, or what break it, for what ever reason.
The love bond between man and woman is a trade off between security for the woman and her potential children and the need for a man to mate with as many women as possible (yes, that is a cultural dilemma in our society but is a natural explanation for why men cheat).
When you talk about "love" you have to think about the biological origins of word before you go further. Let's think about it.
What do you readers think?

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 11:37 PM
Thank you, My Dear. Those are all great suggestions.
More personal information could spell more interest.
Seems obvious in retrospect, but can be hard to do in reality.
I really appreciate your feedback!

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 11:01 PM
Actually was responding to Toodygirl5 but did not work.
Still enjoy the comments...

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:58 PM
Wow, that is a complicated statement!
The phrase "making love" is code for sex in our culture, so let's start by thinking about that.
The drive for sex and using sex as a bond is much stronger in men for evolutionary reasons. Men are like sperm soldiers evolutionarily, kinda like worker bees. We just want to get the business on at first, but we will also fiercely protect our mate once we do.
I also have to say that men need a continual signal of need (affection) from a woman or they will go elsewhere. If a woman is done with them, then they have the evolutionary responsibility to go elsewhere to continue to spread their seed.
Women need to be choosy in terms of genetics, but they also need to be sure that the man will be there to provide when children come.
The love bond between man and woman is a trade off between security for the woman and her potential children and the need for a man to mate with as many women as possible (yes, that is a cultural dilemma in our society but is a natural explanation for why men cheat).
When you talk about "love" you have to think about the biological origins of word before you go further. Let's think about it.
What do you readers think?

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:34 PM
I gave it a quick read and I could tell you that I would send you a message if you were in my area mostly because I like the way you look and you gave several pictures. I read through your description and it was great to get all the details about you (and I can say way too many people don't do that). What is missing is what you want. What are the attributes of the person you want to meet? What are your boundaries and things you will not accept?
If you make that balance without being too wordy (by the way I think your current description is too long), then you will not be able to answer all the guys trying to track you down!

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:26 PM
Please check my profile and let me know what is lacking or astray.
Better pics? More info? Bad info already?
I can tell you that the vast majority of profiles on here just say "Hi" in the headline and nothing in the comments, so at least I am ahead in that regard.
I appreciate any input you can give.

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:21 PM
All you can do is plow ahead and you are doing it.
This site is not the best for the confidence, however.
Too many scams and people that never respond.
My guess is that SOME paysites are better because the payment part weeds out the scammers, but then again the scammers may be the ones who are taking your subscription fee.
Keep that chin up, bro. You have a lot of good years ahead. Just make things happen and make good choices when they do.