Community > Posts By > vicwhit

vicwhit's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:20 PM
Sorry ladies, I am a country fan mostly of marty robbins, chet atkins, Merle Haggard or Marie Osmand/Paper roses. Slamed it with the fleetwood mack to Mack Davis. Roads traveled with C.W. Mc Call, and Jerry Reed. The sweet sound of Jimmy Reeves, or Wham ( giggle). Kenny rodges and Sheena Easten. Oh yea over time there have been many, as well as into today with Ceilon, and Whitney. Ageless romp throu time itself. Yes drawing a bath with sented candles and flowers for my girl, or opening a car door to hear the music while danceing under a moonlite sky ontop of a mountain meadow. So never worry about the age, but worry about the adventure! Yes single and 58!

vicwhit's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:04 PM
Its normal for man and women to go for younger people. Makes them feel younger. Pesonally my self, the heart has no age, younger or older.

vicwhit's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:49 PM
Theory has it that is better known as a piss hard on, you wake up having to take a piss, how else is it suppose to tell you that you got to pee. Bad news is have you ever tryed to hit the damn towlet bowl, with the damn thing shooting the moon. I just hate it when the girl say's, ok I am done, now go pee!

vicwhit's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:43 PM
I am a newly single male patent of one 2 year old girl and one 3 year old boy. My hats off to all those single parents and the tough times, giving things up, and the lack of sleep for the kids. I dont have time for myself, but when I see my kids eyes, its worth this adventure many times over. I feel in order for me to even find someone new, it will be a total accedent. Here to a long adventure and an education you cant get in any school. Advise is always welcomed!

vicwhit's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:36 PM
I can not give a baby, but I sure love to practice and get on my knees and kiss your feet, but thats too low and there for I just smile!

vicwhit's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:52 PM
I cant understand why a girl puts so much into looks and half the time into money. Not to sound rude or even crude, but when making love who thinks about such things as if the visa got payed, the guys way to short, or is there is a pimple on a left check. When out to dinner, and you eating what are you thinking. I dont see my self as an ugly duckling, I may not smile much, and my eyes might have you melting in the sunset. But what about the heart, love and comapnionship based on looks and a sweet smile. I dont know but it seams the number one thing should be a kind and gental heart, and maybe if luck is holding up, a great attidude to the relationship. But to rely on a smile and bedroom eyes. Sorry no wonder the divorce rate is so high in the USA.