Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Fri 06/13/08 03:43 PM

Well I am not grooving on all this orange and black I feel like I am trapped in a halloween nightmare or have a tye dyed tee shirt over my eyes noway

JSH is much easier on the eyes than the new version will be.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 06/13/08 03:38 PM
What did I miss?

texasrose9's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:30 PM
I think that's a great story. I believe in synchronicities. Wish I could find the child within myself...... she doesn't come out often enough.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:25 PM
That is hilarious, although I wager your friend may not have seen it that way. What did your friend do? Do tell!

texasrose9's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:23 PM
I can read it.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:17 PM
noway What??? Why WOULDN'T a single guy be more attractive?

texasrose9's photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:14 PM
No, but the thought did cross my mind.....

texasrose9's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:55 PM
I mainly come for the forums, and have made some friends here. Will never do the LDR thing again. Did that in real life, and it's just not as fulfilling as a man within reach..........

texasrose9's photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:49 PM
I don't, but a close friend does. She has salvaged furniture and refinished it to look like new, and various other items. I get a chuckle every time she shows me something she "rescued" from the curb.....

texasrose9's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:53 PM
Ghosts of the dearly departed?

texasrose9's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:38 PM

No, I won't say he's right just to avoid an argument. We both make our points, discuss, and then I will generally respect his right to be wrong. :wink:

If we have such differing opinions that we can't agree, I prefer a man who knows how to "agree to disagree."

Yep.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:27 AM

no imeanshe posted a whole slew of lies about me on her page!!!
her whole about me section is lies about me!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh well i see.. i dont think u can do anything but wait for her to get her own life!!!

since her page is open i wld send all her friends friend requests and then if they accept..add something pretty to their page!!
is my ex's gf.. she wouldnt add me.. and as he is my kids dad (3 of them anywy) i cant do anyting to her cuz they are already threatinging to take away my kids...

i just want them to leave me alone!!!

print the page from my space..can u print that page?
that is documentation of harrasment..
u shld print it

I think Brooke is right. Print it in case you need it later. Real good demonstration of her "maturity".

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:24 AM

Awwww table set for 2 on a secluded part of the beach with drinks shrimp coctail chocolate coverd strawberries with a blanket layed out to watch the stars afterwards. As he pulls out your chair and you sit down he kneels down on one knee. Telling you how your eyes sparkle like the stars and and he wants to look at those stars for the rest of his life.
:heart: smooched:heart:

Yeah okay I will wake up from my dream now but..........hey it was a good dream at thatlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

OMG TX! That's IT!

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:05 AM
Maybe you could post a disclaimer on your page.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:05 AM
I think they are slandering her on their My Space, not hers. Can't you report them? Terms of Service or something?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:02 AM

Wal-Mart parking lot once. I don't drink anymore.

laugh laugh laugh

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:01 AM
Hi Izzie. Good question.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 12:59 AM
He might have liked me...but I nearly pissed my pants!

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 12:54 AM
Yes.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 05/24/08 12:54 AM
yes, in High School....I also remember a time when I was about 8. A boy who was very tall picked me up by my pigtails.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25