Community > Posts By > countrysoul64

countrysoul64's photo
Sat 09/22/07 10:25 AM
you two are too funny have a wonderful day!

laugh

countrysoul64's photo
Sat 09/22/07 10:23 AM
just maybe she fell from both trees! I mean can't one fall form more then one tree in their life? maybe it was right on the cusp and she had ahold of a branch from each tree (which would stand to reason why she fell!!)

Sorry just couldn't help it UHG back to the basement (oh I still haven't gotten there yet!!)

Bj

countrysoul64's photo
Sat 09/22/07 10:18 AM
well now that i don't have the farm I find myself just sitting at this thing doing nothing wiht it haahaa....looking at the hosue thinking "I really should go clean it ... nawwww too tired" haahaaa

Just os use to spending my time working wiht the animals and in the yard I'm still kind of lost ... so now it is time to put pull up my pants and put my boots on and get out in the world drinker

countrysoul64's photo
Sat 09/22/07 10:09 AM
Welcome Sugar ...
kind of new to this too -- just found this forum part of it ... OK OK so I'm a tad slow at doing things on here.

Now to go see if I can get going on the basement and make myself a shop down there!! UHG

countrysoul64's photo
Sat 09/22/07 10:05 AM
yeah again for the most part guilty as wrote UHG. But then being a taurus too I'm guilty with my rising and sun signs when put together -- really fits me waaaaaaaa. OK so the physical fit was up to the past 5 years -- I'll have to ponder on that one a tad bit more.:wink:

BJ the Chestnut tree

Chestnut Tree (Honesty) -- of unusual stature, impressive,
well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit.

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/21/07 09:28 AM
I'm now wishing I could go get a banana split wiht extra chocolate and no pinapple!!!! YUM!!

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:25 AM
Glad to hear all was well!! I only heard a tad bit about the cities as I never seem to catch the news and no cable in my house UHG. So I'm lucky if I know what is going on in this world -- if it weren't for this thing I'd most likely know nothing!!!
WEll off running before work. Last of my 10 day stretch!!! YEAH!!!!!
Bj
HAve a good one!!:wink:

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/21/07 08:22 AM
Like any one is going ot listen to me anyway HAAHAAHAA I have 4 kids so I know no one listens to me YIKES!
flowerforyou here ya go bookworm have a great day -- off I have to run and do the banking nit and pick up things before my wonderful day at work YIKES

BJ

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/21/07 07:57 AM
these list can sure be quiet huh?? Hope every one survived the storm yesterday who got hit!!
BJ

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/21/07 07:51 AM
I just about bought a house in Chisholm. It was just too far of a drive that I wanted to make to Grand Rapids every day YIKES!
bj

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:57 AM
hmmmmmmm maybe new mexico is where we should be HAAHAAA. Can I add to the clients with money and NO ATTITUDES!!! WOW the people at my work can be just absolutel jerks and think we can do everything and anything!! They know we go through venders that it isn't "US" and WOW!! or the ones who set up a contractor to come in because an ETA date was told --- ETA ESTIMATED time of arrival .... not sketched in stone. BUt then there are those who the vendor sends the wrong item or seems everything goes wrong wiht an order and yet they are upset but also know it isn't our fault -- have to love those ones!!! AND OF COURSE there are the ones who have every right to be upset because of ur screw ups!! We are human!! but those are not the most common even though they don't realize it. OK so yeah another 3 days of it all and I have a weekend off for once!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BJ

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:43 AM
It is cruddy and rainy here. I need some sun in my life haahaa!!:tongue:

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:51 AM
so where in Wisconsin? I don't get away from here much so I have no idea of all the little towns around here EEEEEEEEEK Miss the northern part of MN but this will do for now I guess.

BJ

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:49 AM
hey neighbordrinker

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:45 AM
of course we exist here in MN .... after all we are well preserved at least 8 months out of the year ... frozen in artic ice (OK so I don't do well in the cold and it's coming quick haahaa). Just in here looking for friends ... no dating just friendships :wink:

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:34 AM
I'm in Albert Lea, just looking to meet new friends (not from down here). So trying it on here. Not looking ot date any one JUST FRIENDS happy

Give me a shout. Today is icky out -- at least it could be sunny and cool :) 3 more days of work then my 10 is over and I'm going to enjoy some outside living!! YEAH!!

BJ

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:26 AM
Albert Lea here :wink: just looking for friends to get to know and hang out with. AppleBeas is good or just maybe doing some grilling and getting the music going and having fun! NOT looking for the "sexual partner" just friends (I'm a straight female) so ... male or female "Hey hows it going?"

1 2 3 4 6 Next