Community > Posts By > countrysoul64

countrysoul64's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:48 AM
good morning coco and peachie. Brewing my cup off coffee but don't tell any one <shhhhhhhhh not suppose to with my kidneys> can only drink so much water a juice HAAHAAAA

WEll a wedding (outside one) is today, I warned them to have back up ---- it is thundering quite loudly right now YIKES

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:35 PM
I'm happy for ya!!! CHEERS here's to ya coco!!

drinker drinker drinker

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:36 PM
haahaa where were you when I needed some advice like that LMAO!!!!!!

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:32 PM
DONT EVER LET HIM MESS WIHT YOUR HEAD!!!!! EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!! DAD OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasdown to a sze 5 and those were loose on me and all i could do is picture how "fat" I was --- yeah my dad has this in my head and at times I'm now OK after over 20 years of NOT having to hear him!! DON;T let him do that to you~!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou {{{{HUGS}}}}flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:17 PM
welcome and hope you enjoy it on here
flowerforyou flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:57 AM
You just hang in there and good will come!! We are all here for ya

{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG BEAR HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:15 AM
my granddaughter will be 5 on the 1st of oct. My son is going through this and hardly gets to see or talk to her (we can't ever find the mom).
I keep telling him it is hard right now BUT when Emily gets older and goes to find out for herself ... her mother will have a LOT of answering to do!!

My heart aches with ya!!

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:12 AM
haahaa well I'm playing hookie today whisper so I'll help out with some HAAHAAHAAA

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:10 AM
I'm sorry to see oyu in such pain!!! Wish I could say or do something to help -- but you do such beautiful words in putting it all together and hope this helps your healing while you do this!!!!!!!

flowerforyou {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:07 AM
prayers are with her and you!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:26 AM
glad ot hear oyu are staying and as far as your relationship goes -- it is your decission to give it a try or not as it is your life -- friends don't walk away from things like that ... they are there to pick you up when you need it and support you flowerforyou

Good luck and make sure you do what is BEST for you

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:02 AM
Good morning all .... anyone got the coffee going yet?? I'm playing HOOKIE today!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! no really not up to par but I suspose if I pushed it I could go in and survive -- did yesterday.

Well sun is out and it is going to be in the lower 70's just a nice bright day ahead it seems flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:49 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!! when I was bartending a friend brought his horse in for a beer up to the bar --- after they left another patron brought his horse in -- I always thought they were called hogs HAAHAA it was a a tad louder then when Eb came in YIKES!!!

What a fun night that was

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:11 AM
you"ll like it here. Welcome and have fun

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:58 AM
Sorry to hear this!!!!!!! You take care of oyurself and pop in to keep us on how you are doing OK!!

{{HUGS}}flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:34 AM
I've put the phone up to the engine while checking oil and water and such and blew the horn -- I DID NOT receive any more calls from them :)

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:21 AM
I have an odd snese of humor too and can play along with anything (had to be to survive being a bartender and waitress most of my life!!)-- but then I'm also pretty nieve at times so I've been told -- but well the other persons found out I was just being quirky friends.

One found out enough was enough and I warned him more then once and I told him I would slap his mouth if he kept it up so he got right infront of me and said it again and I wopped him a good one -- he was in shock and then complained that I didn't give him any warning -- well he appologized a few times after that. He was way out of control though and grose!! So just keep a heads up and let him now ASAP when things just start getting out of your control OK

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:15 AM
just to get a few songs form the oldies I finally had ot sign up for those time lifeo nes -- like Taxi is one YIKES expensive little bugger but worth it I guess haahaa

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:11 AM
I guess I've always had the thought of -- "go ahead and look... he's mine" type of attitude and was proud to be with some one who others WANTED. Or at least that is how I am.

The other EX -- I just don't understand why he had to be so secretive over everything -- so what if I walked in the room .. keep chatting with whom ever you are chatting with UHG I never really asked, once in awhile I'd say who is that in a curious tone as I would be chatting and he'd come and sit next to me and then we would both be chatting the person I was writing to...didn't bother me so I guess I don't understand that part of people. IT bugged the crap out of me but I also new he would NEVER have slept around on me so that wasn't an issue with us. Just SO many lies that it got to the point I could believe a thing he said -- all stories. Too bad cause he was extremely talented guy wiht words and craft wise grumble also verbally abusive big time to my kids and had such low self esteem about himself he could stand up for himself. So the kids where who and what (same with the animals) his anger.

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:00 AM
WOW that would have been horrible to come home to!! I can't imagine!!
I wasn't allowed to even go shopping wiht my mom. I was 8 months pregnant and wanted to go with her and a HUGE fight came out of it -- yeah right -- 8 months turns a lot of heads!! UHG Idon't understand now as he got remarried and she does what she pleases when she pleases and even goes out of state by herself to see family. No fighting or accusations ----- I don't get it. He isn't abusive ot her in anyway. My boys each lived there for a span so seen it first hand and I talk with them now and then -- of ocurse not about "their" life.