Community > Posts By > countrysoul64

countrysoul64's photo
Thu 09/27/07 07:21 AM

picturing oyu walking in the house after work and threee mouths over running at the same time .... sorry but I'm laughing .... you poor guy!!!!!!! I suppose she didn't have her mouth runneth over while using your hard earned money though huh??

I was waitresssing and a table og guys came in towards the end of my shift so went took their order laughed a few times -- went back to wash the windows in the entry way ... the ex flings opens the doors mad as all hell and YELLS "sure like how you flirt with everyone" slams the door. UHG OMG now if you get a grumpy looking none smiling waitress it might be her significan't other is watching her through the windows from outside.. HE WAS SO PATHETIC!! would do that at most of my jobs ..... waitress, gas stations etc.... so oyu can just imagine ...... like the time a guy came in and asked me out while Iwas ringing him up -- had no ideawho he was or even what he looked like cause he had a full face helmet on. Ex happened to be very close and over heard it .... then he was waiting outside my work everynight for me to get off of work.
I laugh now as to how pathatic he was GEEEEEEEZE!!

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:38 PM
If it is in fun and both are agreeable and enjoying laughing then why not. Life has to be fun and lots of laughter or it gets to be too serious and blah after awhile

So just enjoy -- if no one is being offended why not

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:35 PM
I like it -- I really like it!!!flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:33 PM
welcome and have fun :wink:

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:32 PM
that's what i plan on doing and driving every one nuts while I'm doing it haahaaa

and WOW if some one pops into my life wiht all the chaos (not easy with a 20 year old and a 1 year old granddaughter and work a 2nd shift including weekends) and wants to stick around and is decent -- hmmmmmm might have possibilities haahaaa

I live with a saying "if all else fails .... laugh" and that is how I TRY to live my life. BUT then i get myself into trouble now and then and open my mouth and then have to try to explain what I'm trying to say and then then then well you have me haahaa

You all are great and it has helped me a lot since I started on these forums. THANK YOU

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:25 PM
welcome to you toobigsmile people are fun andwonderful and a lot have some awesome talent they share on here!!

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:22 PM
slightly cocked is my story haahaa can I stick to it? please ohwell

I have enough bounce for awhile yet haahaa getting more bounce too as my pants are "echhm" getting smaller noway

when the time is right then the time is right -- I'm just not going to look ... I started out wanting too but then thought about it and I really don't have a lot of me to give between work and helping my daughter with the babe ... not fair to another person so I figure I also don't have a lot of friends (anohter toooo long of a story) so I thought I'd stay on and just be in the look out for friends :) (Uhmmm that would be without benefits!! haahaaa)

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:16 PM
well welcome ms mallory :) you have to jump in the forums and don't be shy :wink:

You'll have fun

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:14 PM
oh ohhhhh I'm norweigen, swedish, german, touch of english and french canadian!!! I'm going to be in trouble then huh??!!!

WEll I know with everyone here -- we wouldn't let you leave as this is as much your home as ours bigsmile flowerforyou

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:10 PM
welcome!! Have fun

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:27 PM
sorry didn't mean to come across like that -- NO I don't get jealous unless it is provoked -- and it really does take a bit to get that going -- way too much to write to explain situations, but it was because of a lot of them.

I'm just wore out from the deceipt and I was the one who left the relationships .....

I believe every one needs their own friends and their own time .. .I would go insane!! Infact I would push my 2nd ex to get away from it all and go out and have osme fun (farming so some one had to tend the animals). He went to Montana for a looong weekend and had fun and I was happy for him --- just him and another guy. I had NO problem wiht it.

I should have just shut up before I started YIKES
blushing

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:20 PM
It does tear a person apart -- funny thing is as I was the one being accused of everything!! Even being lesbian because I hung out a lot with the neighbor!! UHG Just can't win

So yeah for me a lot of work to do for myself as I'm a good person and don't need to be treated that way and NO I'm not a jealous person unless they are extremely sneaky -- I never would shut down or hang up a phone because some one walked in a room!! Just shows how some are I guess.

I could trust easily enough (haaha that is my problem I TRUST too much right away YIKES) -- it isn't until "provoked i guess you could say is when it starts to creep in.

BUT Im far from ready to put anything into a relationship to that extent just because of life in general for me actually ... not real sure how I would handle going through the other stuff ... I got to be good friends with my 2nd ex's ex wife actually BUT I can't be friends with some person who made my life hell after she my boyfriend and her DID sleep together and admitted it and then to still be writing and stopping in and seeing her SORRY that is just a no go in my book --- so I had him leave bigsmile

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:06 PM
it is hard ot trust when SO many secrets and things done behind the back (yes cheating was one). I don't have a problem UNLESS I'm not involvedin anyway -- If yu are talking to some one why not tell the person some of it (the funny parts are always good) explain who the person is to you etc.....

My 1st ex cheated big time on me, me next ex for an example -- I would walk into the room and he would hurry and shut down windows so I could see who he was talking to or saying (not that i was even looking but that got me wondring wiht his attitude). The next boyfriend messed up his letter and I got it instead of telling his "friend" that he changed his password so I would be able to get into it so she could write him now. OKnoway
So yeah now I'm very hesitant over a lot of things -- most likely one reason why I just want friends now as I have issues to work out.

MAYBE this would help some of you too to let the other half be some what involved

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:44 PM
Prayers are definately being sent your way and your moms and other family members for you and elevatorguy!!

Hang in there and keep the faith!!!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} to you both!!

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 03:47 PM
hi and welcome to jsh bigsmile

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:33 PM
I'll share my pepsi bigsmile

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:31 PM
hello and walcome

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:30 PM
chubbycherub, I would like to thank you for your poems. I'm sorry I haven't on them itself yet. Just this wonderful computer likes to sit at one spot for awhile then being I didn't reply -- I have a hard time finding it again haahaa

OK back ot the dungeon -- getting better down there -- floors washed, cobwebs vaccumed and 3 plant lights up getting ready for winter -- think I'll stay donw there as upstairs is so dark YIKES haahaa

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:55 PM
WEll Rob oyu are just going ot have to come over and give it a whats for now aren't ya!! haahaa
Yep it is dial up, I clean it everytime before i shut down both the deleting history and all that stuff then i go to pree up space (LOTS OF FREE SPACE YET!!) and i defrag about once a week to at least (well I try to) twice a month. I run my scan a couple times a week for a deep scan and I have anti virus and all that stuff on here too ---- I heard thicker phone cables are better too but I keep forgetting ot buy one and try it

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:52 PM
John -- I did more then once -- we aren't together any more but that is a tatal nother story ohwell
should we add secrets onto it haahaaa

It was just a catcher and once he THOUGHT he cought me he stopped -- at least my kids are seen that first impressions aren't always who they are and it takes a long time to see the REAL person -- some longer then others