Community > Posts By > horzman

horzman's photo
Sat 08/21/10 08:01 PM

Wow, they are getting a tase of their own medicine.

if they are not the actual people who had hand in 9/11, why should they pay the price for it?
it's just wrong to hang someone for another person's crime.

horzman's photo
Sat 08/21/10 07:55 PM
Muslims for decades have been working in the CIA and Pentagon.

being a muslim does not make them terrorists or enemies of the US.

would you oppose for a devout cathlolic to be a school teacher, or to be in direct contact with kids? court records are full of children abuse and molestation by prominent church memebers.

horzman's photo
Thu 07/29/10 11:15 AM
is sick from hearing about Mel Gibson's tapes and emails.

I would love to open the paper and not see an article about him.

he's not family, I don't really care to know anything about his life.

horzman's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:41 AM
you r right,I don't see the point either.

some of these profiles might not even be real.

I think mingle's forum is cool that's why I am here,but I was here just to find a date,I'll be wasting my time.

horzman's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:13 AM
Stick with what works for you, P90x is somewhat of an extreme type of work out, it's not just weight lifting, there is yoga, cardio, plyometrics, Abs workout... the idea is to keep shocking your body and not allowing it to get used to the excise which optimizes results.
P90x doesn’t come with any weights or bands, you need to purchase them separately, I prefer using dumbbells over bands.

horzman's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:37 AM
my son was playing in the loft in my barn, I heard him crying so i ran to him, hornets have stung him twice, so in a 95 heat, I got up wearing a leather jacket and a face net and hornet killer spray, as I soon as I started spraying they started attacking me,
there were probably more than 30 of them attacking very aggressively, the spray was finished, so I grabbed a shirt and started attacking them, 15-20 minutes later, I had killed 23 of them, and I was stung 14 times, my right hand was as big as a football…. For the rest of that summer we didn’t have any in the loft.

I don't know if that's being brave or crazy, my only regret that I didn't have someone with a camcorder to tape it.

horzman's photo
Fri 07/16/10 05:44 PM
To me… it means a person with attitude, so it is a turn off.

Another word I noticed gets used a lot is INDPENDENT, now a day the
majority of females have good paying jobs... so I expect everyone to have a job, unless they’re in school… so why describe yourself as independent? You don’t see men using that word.

horzman's photo
Fri 07/16/10 05:01 PM
Try AVG anti virus, there is a free version of it.

horzman's photo
Fri 07/16/10 04:50 PM

i have the same damn p90x system lol tried it for 45 days n said screw it lol something about a workout that takes so much time in the day wasnt my thing

it's only one hour, I do it while watching Tv sometimes.

horzman's photo
Fri 07/16/10 04:48 PM

Glad to have found this forum!
I actually just completed my first week last night with Kenpo X, and I'm looking forward to a good stretch tonight!
My legs are sooooo sore from Legs & Back! I gotta say though, my favorite work outs are Chest & Back, and Plyometrics. Yoga is such a discipline, but it's so long and slow that I get anxious... which of coarse defeats the purpose of Yoga. The other hard thing about Yoga is that I had no idea what the terminology was so I kept having to look up to the screen in order to see what was going on, so it was hard to keep focus on my body and even to keep balance at times.
Anyway, good luck all! Keep it up!

it'll get easier, I started earlier this year, did 3weeks then stopped due to unrelated injury.

I started again in June, I am on my 6th week now.

Stick with it, I am sure you'll have a great result.

horzman's photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:04 PM
I had the same problem few years before I got married, I felt I was being hit on, but I wasn't sure, so when we’re in a public place, If I see a beautiful girl, I would admire her beauty out loud or even try to get that girl’s phone number…. After a while, being around him didn’t bother me or make me alert, maybe because he stopped hitting on me, or maybe he wasn’t hitting on me to begin with, I was just being insecure about it.
I think first you need to distinguish the difference between him hitting on you and just being friendly. Because is it a sensitive issue, sometimes a friendly gesture could be taken the wrong way… so he may not even be hitting on you.

horzman's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:45 PM
I've moved many times from the east coast to the west... I love huntington beach Ca and I love NY city, and now I am stuck in the south.

of course I miss friends and family the most but I always seem to find good new friends.

horzman's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:37 PM
never tried it either, I guess I am not investing enough time.

horzman's photo
Tue 07/13/10 11:36 AM
some people can be in a bf/gf relationship for 20 years and have kids but when the relationship is over they are considered single... and others if they get drunk in las vegas and ended doing the drive-thru marraige that lasts for one day are considered divorced for the rest of their lives... that doesn't sound right.

horzman's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:16 AM
any new mouse you get you have to give it enough time to get use to it, I use Laptop so no need for it, but for work I perfer usb mouse.

horzman's photo
Tue 07/13/10 08:56 AM
the chocolate one is gross

horzman's photo
Mon 07/12/10 04:52 PM
I think opposite is attractive at first but bound for disaster.
I think for a relationship to work, partners need to different but sailing in the same direction.
So many marriages have ended because of differences in opinions or habits.

horzman's photo
Mon 07/12/10 04:44 PM
I may disagree with a lot of people about different issues, but I don't actually hate anyone or anything... not even my ex mother in law.... who's done some really bad things.

Americans need to be more open minded, every giant media group has their party and their agenda, and try to influence the public.

horzman's photo
Sat 07/10/10 04:40 AM
it's a very sad story, and very unfortunate for both to deal with.
I gree with male2009 there is no way for them to know her mental problem. I am sure the officers would've tried other methods to subdue the woman, but with the gun pointed at them it changes the way they can negotiate, so many shootings, so many officers have been killed in the line of duty.

I feel sorry for the Old woman's family and I feel sorry for the officer who has to deal with killing an 87 years old woman.

horzman's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:34 AM
there is IM on this site? didn't even know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13