Community > Posts By > AngieGirl5

AngieGirl5's photo
Wed 10/11/17 03:26 PM
Edited by AngieGirl5 on Wed 10/11/17 03:27 PM
Tom wasn't the one who said it. Wouldn't it be nice if a man did say it? I was the one who said it & I am female.

AngieGirl5's photo
Wed 09/20/17 06:15 AM
Tom, you wrote:
" I want to know if their sexual desires are twisted. "

Really? That's the reason you bring up sex? I don't think so.

My advice to anyone who is bringing up sex before they even meet the person:
"Get away from your computer, take a shower & shave, put on clean clothes, get in your car, spend that almighty dollar for coffee, & meet the person first."

AngieGirl5's photo
Sun 09/17/17 05:27 AM
Edited by AngieGirl5 on Sun 09/17/17 05:30 AM
Knowing it is a sore spot to ask too soon and is perceived as a big red flag, why would someone ask about another's thoughts about sex before they even know if there is chemistry? Obviously, if the person you are contacting is a genuine person behind the profile, they are on here looking for romance and that includes intimacy. Like I said, anyone who asks at the start is just trying to get verification that the dollar they spend for coffee and the effort to get away from the computer is well spent. It is self defeating.

AngieGirl5's photo
Sat 09/16/17 05:11 PM
Edited by AngieGirl5 on Sat 09/16/17 05:33 PM
It seems to me that a man who brings it up before you even meet to see if there is chemistry is simply not savy enough with this online dating stuff. I would just tell him that if there is chemistry that you would have no problem being sexually playful and then ask him if he would like to talk and then meet.

90% of the guys will back down because they will no longer be hiding behind the computer. I find that most men that bring in the sex part too early are just looking for email, texting or phone sex.

Tom, Calling someone a "Prude" because that person expressed an opinion that you do not agree about is immature and that is exactly the type of rude response women get when men approach the topic of sex before they have even met. To have a woman assure you she enjoys sex before you spend that dollar for a cup of coffee seems immature, lazy and cheap.